Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (25693 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by winner01(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2015
We know women cry easily and often over anything. But men undecided. I mean A grown MAN!!! undecided to cry often in front of His woman undecided. E pass me grin

I just saw the post on facebook and felt i should share.

As for me, the last time i cried in about 10 years was when i lost a friend right where we were having fun.

Personally i feel its weak for a man to cry over anything apart from the death of a loved one, I feel men are meant to take charge and decide the next line of action in tough situations.

What do y'all think

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by fromnigeria(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Naturally, Men ought to cry like women do because we're all human.
However we don't cry because we are MEN, this is also natural.
For this reason, any happenstance in a Man's life that pulls tear out of his eyes is very BIG and will make a Woman commit suicide.

#ItsNotBad

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by winner01(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Here are some of the comments that followed.

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by phunbyt(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Wetin do hin eyes wey hin no go fit cry...my dia it is okay to cry ooooo
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
cc : lalasticlala

@winner01 - its very emasculating . grin cry

Its never ok to cry in front of a woman especially one's daughter , wife or sister .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by winner01(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
More...

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by phunbyt(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wetin do hin eyes wey hin no go fit cry...my dia it is okay to cry ooooo. It is you cry nobody is gon cry the cry you are supposed to cry for you #teamcryyourcry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by winner01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
cc : lalasticlala

@winner01 - its very emasculating . grin cry

Its never ok to cry in front of a woman especially one's daughter , wife or sister .
Im telling you bro. The woman will even bring it up next time there is an argument to punish the man. grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
winner01:
Im telling you bro. The woman will even bring it up next time there is an argument to punish the man. grin

Walahi grin

It can pain eh when she does that
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
fromnigeria:
Naturally, Men ought to cry like women do because we're all human.
However we don't cry because we are MEN, this is also natural.
For this reason, any happenstance in a Man's life that pulls tear out of his eyes is very BIG and will make a Women commit suicide.

#ItsNotBad

undecided . Men were created to be tough and not emotional sissies ( Its now sexist to say "sissy" in a UK school) . Why do you think women like it when you showcase your masculinity ? Doing any less - tears during distress - is very emasculating angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by fromnigeria(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided . Men were created to be tough and not emotional sissies ( Its now sexist to say "sissy" in a UK school) . Why do you think women like it when you showcase your masculinity ? Doing any less - tears during distress - is very emasculating angry
Even the strongest man in the world would cry in a very horrible or painful situation. Take or leave it sir.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by dammytosh: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Y not
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by hakeem4(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Me I cannot cry in front of a woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Jayne07(f): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
No its not OK ooo. No woman wants to see her man being weak or show sign of weakness.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ihatebuhari(f): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol..it's end time nah.. so seeing a man /guy cry over a chick will be normal..

On a serious note.. I easily cry wenever I'm watch an emotional scene in a movie..

But I will never cry... I repeat it.. I will never cry in front of my woman,atleast not wen she's still alife..

Imagine say I come manage to cry.. na she go come dey console me.. for what nahhh!!!! embarassed
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Usjimy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bia OP, no gender has the monopoly of cry. That's why all eyes have tear gland. Except probably yours is faulty.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by winner01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Walahi grin

It can pain eh when she does that
Lol, So embarassing grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by DirtyGold: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Depends on the peculiarity of the situation, but generally, NO! cool
and if he must cry, maybe just one tear streaming down for all of about 3 seconds grin
No wailing like a woman *runs outa the thread*

41 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Lovebond34(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
hmmm nt normal..den who she z gonna lean on wen she z also crying dude gotta be tough
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Chidexter(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Y
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by AceRoyal: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
MEN CRY BUT WE DON'T SHED TEARS......!
AS A MAN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CRY BUT NEVER SHED TEARS
tongue

The only exception is when you lose your mom,spouse or child, and you are only allowed to do that only once on hearing the news. We don't call it tears at that point,we just regard it as.......YOUR EYES SWEATING IN GRIEVE!tongue

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
No Yes
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by BABANGBALI: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
if we no cry how we go see their bweast sok like babies?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by steppin: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Except for the death of a loved one or physical pain, any man who cries at all, is a sissy and a sad excuse for a man.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by xynerise: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Can't remember the last time tears dropped down my eyes........ok, except for the onion effect.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
I just don't know how to react when I see a guy crying in my presence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by osaslord500(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
As long as a man can squeeze face when drinking Alomo bitters, he is capable of crying

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by mekadinho(f): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
If stubborn Russia presido, PUTIN can cry, abeg who r mine nt? Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by MinorityTribe: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
If i ever cried then probably the world must have ended, I can be very sad but tears wouldn't fall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Woman Has My Dad Under Control / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.