Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans (2734 Views)

Children Being Used Again In The North / A Mobile App For Election Monitoring, Developed By Nigerians For Nigerians! / Cloned PVCs Cannot Be Used On Election Day – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Wale112(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014
A U.S. professor of plant pathology is suggesting to West Africans that the Ebola virus is a bioterrorism weapon developed by the U.S. being used on Africans.

The essay, published by Dr. Cyril Broderick in the influential Liberian newspaper the Daily Observer, comes on the heels of an announcement by the U.S. that it will be sending 3,000 troops to help contain the spread of Ebola.

The virus has already killed over 2,000 people of the 4,507 cases that have been reported during the past six months of the current outbreak. The 2014 West Africa Ebola outbreak, which is primarily impacting the three countries of Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, is the worst in history. The survival rate of the virus, which takes about 21 days to incubate, is about 50 percent.

Dangerous rumors among the public that Ebola is a government ruse and the virus is not real have led to violent retaliation. In some cases, mobs of people have broken down the doors of medical centers where Ebola patients were being treated, telling the patients to leave because they weren’t sick.

There have also been deaths from attacks made by villagers in remote areas where Ebola workers were visiting. Last week, a group of Ebola workers and journalists were murdered by villagers in Guinea when they went to check on the village. More recently, a group of Red Cross workers were brutally attacked while doing Ebola prevention work.

Broderick, whose essay has generated concern that he is feeding into dangerous public sentiment over Ebola, is originally from Liberia. He is a former professor of Plant Pathology at the University of Liberia who now works at the University of Delaware. In his essay, Broderick states that the Ebola virus could be part of the “American-Military-Medical” industry and manufactured as a form of control over West Africans.

“Because of the widespread loss of life, fear, physiological trauma, and despair among Liberians and other West African citizens, it is incumbent that I make a contribution to the resolution of this devastating situation, which may continue to recur, if it is not properly and adequately confronted,” writes Broderick.

He also alleges that various sites in West Africa have been set up over the years to test emerging diseases, including Ebola, with part of the purpose to test vaccinations. There are currently a number of experimental treatments for Ebola victims being tested in the U.S. on a handful of medical and aid workers who have returned from Africa with the virus for treatment. The most recent patient, Rick Sacra, was an Ebola patient released from a Nebraska hospital on Thursday.

The U.S. could possibly spend upwards of $1 billion in personnel and equipment to help contain the Ebola virus in coming months.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1502061/u-s-professor-tells-africans-ebola-is-bioterrorism-experiment/

2 Likes

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by jamace(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
I share same reasoning jare.
How can US tell us that Ebola is caused by "bush meat" like monkeys, bats, etc? How? How comes it is only US that has developed the drug for the cure of Ebola? What "animal" did they use for the lab experiment?
It is high time Africans started rejecting all these demeaning and inhuman plots of OYIBOs against Africans.
If Ebola is real, then it is Americas biological weapon against we Africans.

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by jamace(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by RayPsst(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Africans and Paranoia! sad Zombies!!
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Ikhilor(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Some of us have suspected this all along. This world is more of " The more you look, the less you see" so we must beware of " Wolves in sheep clothings". My take.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by MrKnowitall: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
This article has zero credibility. Is the Liberian observer a credible information sources? No, it is not.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by ITbomb(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
When I read last week that US is sending troops to Liberia to help contain the Ebola virus, I was like, 'so this was the plan all along', after Nigeria had refused US troops and base in Nigeria, they want to create a state of emergency where they would appear as the only ones that can handle it, then send in troops under cover of Ebola to accelerate their 2015 breakup plan

Thank God for our health personnel that were so vigilant and relentless. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by TeamSimple(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
The U.S? Hiss,never trusted them.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by BlackTechnology: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Why send 3000 soldiers instead of drugs

Won't the soldiers be infected

US has ulterior motive

To me

US action shows that Ebola is a weapon

4 Likes

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Viper333: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ebola is not a bioweapon.

In Europe and indeed among the White aid workers, a vile goddess known as Ebola Chan is worshipped and they pray to her to bring Ebola to Africa so it may be rid of it's people, for the white man to conquer. The aid workers are not stopping Ebola, they are spreading it.

Only when they are driven out of Africa will Ebola be gone. They have renounced God and are using black magic to try and wipe us off the face of the earth.

There is plenty of proof these sick devils actually worship this goddess.

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by 9jahubcom(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
ok
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by philantoxx(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
we know America is the worst friend u can wish for.

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Read an article that the ebola vaccine can only cure white people. They said too much melanin on the black man is preventing the cure from having effect. Lmao. Just wondering how it's able to cure apes and white men and not able to cure black men. See America and their hypocrisy.

I am so sure that if those two American health workers were not affected. They would have still said there is no cure. Don't blame them anyway. I just blame our docile government.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Boss13: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
I just do not believe the monkey and bat stuff. It is a biotechnology weapon and Zmapp the company manufacturing a cure, is actually a biotechnology company. America has more hand in Ebola distribution than the monkeys, bush meats or bats they claim are the originators.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: Africans and Paranoia! sad Zombies!!

You are the ZOMBIE, you stupi.d, trusting goat with zero research sense.

Even the most basic research reveals deep US govt involvement in nefarious medical tests and development of various viruses going back several decades. GO ONLINE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU DENSE WINGBAT.

7 Likes

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by jamace(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm impressed with responses on this thread. It means most of us are aware of the antics of the western world. I see a bright future ahead for us..
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by nora544: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
sandijey: Read an article that the ebola vaccine can only cure white people. They said too much melanin on the black man is preventing the cure from having effect. Lmao. Just wondering how it's able to cure apes and white men and not able to cure black men. See America and their hypocrisy.

I am so sure that if those two American health workers were not affected. They would have still said there is no cure. Don't blame them anyway. I just blame our docile government.

Please show me where you read it because what you write is such a b u l l s h i t

Where you have lost your brain.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by gatiano(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
the black race, especially the african, our genes are very strong, so dominant. so as you can see, we need no weapons to kill, merely loving, we are killing the white race and other races. so you can see the one of the reasons they want us dead by any means.
another reason they hate us is because we are not just GOD'S children or people, we are his decendants thus "we are Gods" (the sleeping Gods), Psalms 82. but in our sleeping state, we still scare the shit out of their lives, now that the ressurection is taken place, they can't imagine what we will do, i can't imagine too. so they must kill as much as they can. however be the case, they (devils) have lost. GOD is the Most high.

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by gatiano(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
are you serious?
Viper333: Ebola is not a bioweapon.

In Europe and indeed among the White aid workers, a vile goddess known as Ebola Chan is worshipped and they pray to her to bring Ebola to Africa so it may be rid of it's people, for the white man to conquer. The aid workers are not stopping Ebola, they are spreading it.

Only when they are driven out of Africa will Ebola be gone. They have renounced God and are using black magic to try and wipe us off the face of the earth.

There is plenty of proof these sick devils actually worship this goddess.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by 99100(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
And i still maintain that Ebola is a hoax.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

Please show me where you read it because what you write is such a b u l l s h i t

Where you have lost your brain.

Type in English
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Horus(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyU7OJOHlcI

[size=15pt]U.S. Government Owns EBOLA 'Patent'![/size]

The Ebola virus is a bioterrorism weapon developed by the U.S
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by kinharold(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2014
I don't know who invented Ebola but i have some questions, like

1. How was the 1976 outbreak curtailed, what medication was used or did it just stopped on its own.
2 It was in Congo then, how dd it just pop up again in far away Liberia (not Congo again) after all these years.

I have several others but too early to...

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by nora544: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2014
kinharold: I don't know who invented Ebola but i have some questions, like

1. How was the 1976 outbreak curtailed, what medication was used or did it just stopped on its own.
2 It was in Congo then, how dd it just pop up again in far away Liberia (not Congo again) after all these years.

I have several others but too early to...

https://www.nairaland.com/1851483/historical-perspective-ebola-response-prevention

read this than you will understand, did you have no google in nigeria that when you didnot know something you start to search.
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Horus(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzSZiajS_yU

[size=15pt]Ebola not real the only people have gotten sick are those who got shots from red cross[/size]
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by AfroBlue(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2014
worth the reading time ...

Open Letter to the "Elite" Rulers "Elites:" This Letter Is Real, Your Attention Required

How Will You Kill Us?

And now, as the time you have waited for approaches and with it your long planned culling, you have set in motion many options. Which will you choose What will you do to us, to remove us from this world and have the planet to yourselves as has been your plan since ages past?

Will you unleash one of your bioweapons on us while you hide underground or take your antidotes, promised by your masters in the system above you? Will you unleash deadly global weather patterns (that are already underway), patterns you are controlling with the chemtrails that your news minions say do not exist?

http://archive.aweber.com/pfc-website/GjLwz/h/The_Prepare_For_Change.htm

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by AfroBlue(m): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2014
more on topic, 9ja in video

Alert!!! Ebola Vaccine Weaponized: Don't Take It Under Any Circumstance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJrwBw4wo8

[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607989063870120173&pid=1.7[/img]

Bill Gates, Monsanto, and eugenics: How one of the world's wealthiest men is actively promoting a corporate takeover of global agriculture

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html#ixzz3GShVjyw1

William H. Gates Sr., former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood
Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html).

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by 9jawear(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2014
just a concerned nigerian .. who may not want to sound paranoid ... but has anyone noticed how weak one becomes every morning ... like they are exposing us to some kind of radiation .. out eyes are becoming redder and puffy ... does anyone have a geiger radioactive device to actually measure the level of radiation in the atmosphere and also in the public water supply ... something is wrong ... been reading stuff about the fastest way to wipe out the sea population using radiated water ... but something seems to be wrong somewhere ....
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by RockMaxi: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2014
RayPsst:

^^ Dude only if you will come out of your cage, you can't see the bigger picture when it comes to US.

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by newguy1(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes we all know its a lab virus brought to test in africa, the question is what r we goin to do about it.

1 Like

Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by Horus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
newguy1:
Yes we all know its a lab virus brought to test in africa, the question is what r we goin to do about it.

"Time is running out", the virus is spreading very fast and if we dont act millions will be infected
Re: U.S Professor Says Ebola Is A Weapon Developed By The U.S Being Used On Africans by rabimlomo: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
RayPsst:
Why won't we be paranoid when they are known top have done so many evil scientific things in the recent past. We will only get to know when they decide to 'declassify' some infos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers 2015: The Exit Of Gov Amaechi - Who Succed Him? / BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack / Buhari Is Weak; He Can Not Change His Attitude.- Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.