Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists (3542 Views)

13 Questions For Feminists / Feminism Redefined By Emma Watson / false reasons why some people believe feminists hate men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

For as long as eternity takes. Sexx and men aint everything. cheesy
Of course you're right ,but it is an integral part of human existence.

Do you know how restless we would have become if we don't have each other?

Even God the creator for here am grin

Men for dun dey look for angels from heaven to free style with cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course you're right ,but it is an integral part of human existence.

Do you know how restless we would have become if we don't have each other?

Even God the creator for here am grin

Men for dun dey look for angels from heaven to free style with cheesy

yes it is, but it is never a priority
peeps like me can go for a long while without it, I dont knw about you tho.

on the angels part, you cant be serious
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Starlite101 you better say something and stop lurking around like a virus tongue

Help me explain to cherryice that being celibate is an injustice to mankind.grin

injustice? Muchehehe grin
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

yes it is, but it is never a priority
peeps like me can go for a long while qithout ut, I dont knw about you tho.

on the angels part, you cant be serious
grin Until you begin to put up advert on TVs for anyone ,just anyone abi? tongue

Omo! if we weren't complete, God himself would have blamed himself for the calamities that would have ensued.

Trust me ,he created sex for lots of reasons and denying yourself this life time experience opportunity is a sin itself grin

Get into bed and do some stewpid things and feel like human for once abeg grin

Haba! what is this world turning into?.........Governments around the world should enact laws that makes celibacy a crime punishable by lots of sex with a man of your choice or face a life sentence cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

injustice? Muchehehe grin
Of course it is.

It is a crime against humanity for God's sake angry cry

You better go get laid before those hymen harden up like aso rock grin

I no fit help person wey no fit herself o cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: grin Until you begin to put up advert on TVs for anyone ,just anyone abi? tongue

Omo! if we weren't complete, God himself would have blamed himself for the calamities that would have ensued.

Trust me ,he created sex for lots of reasons and denying yourself this life time experience opportunity is a sin itself grin

Get into bed and do some stewpid things and feel like human for once abeg grin

Haba! what is this world turning into?.........Governments around the world should enact laws that makes celibacy a crime punishable by lots of sex with a man of your choice or face a life sentence cheesy

theres thing I really have to tell you but the pro is I dontknow how to say in English but I do know how to say it in my dialect grin

its a proverb in my hometown cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course it is.

It is a crime against humanity for God's sake angry cry

You better go get laid before those hymen harden up like aso rock grin

I no fit help person wey no fit herself o cheesy

Lmao you are s1ck
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Your blessing is on the way,just pray harder grin

Make I go check wether angel Gab. dun come back from Obodo Oyibo with your baggage of blessings cheesy
Amen to that smiley
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by starlite101(f): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Truckpusher

Good morning to you, too.

As a proud alumna of an all women's college, I believe in women's rights but do not consider myself a feminist. The OP seems slightly delusional AND very angry. Bless his little heart!

Your conversation with Cherryice is between the two of you. smiley
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

now pause, what makes you think women are the easiest to control? Omg I do not know why men are always like this? Ok I understand women are the most soft being on earth but you should never confuse their submissiveness for been fools. Men tho, u can never please them undecided

More reason am remaining a celibate for life grin
Celibate? That's nice. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

theres thing I really have to tell you but the pro is I dontknow how to say in English but I do know how to say it in my dialect grin

its a proverb in my hometown cheesy

Translate it in any way you can in English Language ,maybe i can make make out some sense from this your Chinese/Asian proverb,you Asians has one of the oldest civilisation with a rich culture that comes with lots of words of wisdom. kiss

I have some Korean friends that speaks Mandarin, they'll explain it to me. tongue

I hope you are aware that Asian men are more chauvinistic in nature than any other race ? grin

Negroids are just learners cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

Lmao you are s1ck
No.

I'm not sick, just speaking the truth you know! cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
starlite101: @Truckpusher

As a proud alumna of an all women's college, I believe in women's rights but do not consider myself a feminist. The OP seems slightly delusional AND very angry. Bless his little heart!

Say something joor angry

Abi you dun miss your blessings too like cococandy ? grin

Oops! I forgot that Americans don't go to church every sunday, My bad cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
starlite101: @Truckpusher

I've said my part, my posts are for feminists like carefreewannabe NOT FOR WOMEN. I wanna banish them from Nairaland. I believe in equal human rights. I chatted with a black American on Twitter, he was filled with rage on how fellow men and women(expectially men) make tyrannical laws in the name of feminism. Feminism has bad precedents, I won't rest until victory is mine cheesy cheesy . YOU ARE MY FRIEND. THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND.
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by starlite101(f): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Are you the one bestowing these supposed 'blessings' that I just might miss out on? I'll take my chances....

Some Americans go to church and some don't....this one does. It is still early here, service does not start for another couple of hours. Work out your own salvation and let me tend to mine. smiley Have an awesome day!!
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Translate it in any way you can in English Language ,maybe i can make make out some sense from this your Chinese/Asian proverb,you Asians has one of the oldest civilisation with a rich culture that comes with lots of words of wisdom. kiss

I have some Korean friends that speaks Mandarin, they'll explain it to me. tongue

I hope you are aware that Asian men are more chauvinistic in nature than any other race ? grin

Negroids are just learners cheesy

Amma talk to you later, truckpusher grin

I need to take my baby to the daycare tongue grin
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Misogynist2014: Celibate? That's nice. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

is that an achievement? undecided
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

Amma talk to you later, truckpusher grin

I need to take my baby to the daycare tongue grin
Wait a minute ,you have a baby and you hate men,celibate thing and all that?

C'mon ! I know you're kidding me. grin
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Misogynist2014: I've said my part, my posts are for feminists like carefreewannabe NOT FOR WOMEN. I wanna banish them from Nairaland. I believe in equal human rights. I chatted with a black American on Twitter, he was filled with rage on how fellow men and women(expectially men) make tyrannical laws in the name of feminism. Feminism has bad precedents, I won't rest until victory is mine cheesy cheesy . YOU ARE MY FRIEND. THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND.

You have already won the contest of stup.idity.

You quoted Aristoteles who argued that slaves (barbarians like you) are even below women. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Wait a minute ,you have a baby and you hate men,celibate thing and all that?

C'mon ! I know you're kidding me. grin

fix yourself here, I aint gonna help out tongue

and yes I hate men smiley
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

Now I understand you better.

I don't want say something derogatory ,but I think your heart was so fuccked up by one guy so much that you hate everything that looks like a diick, right? grin

C!mon! sweetheart , give another diick a second chance - he could be the icing on the cake. wink

What do you think.......unless you don't really hate men like you constantly project yourself to be. angry
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
cherryice:

And u allowed a man to fück and pour some sëmën into your flabby äss? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Misogynist2014: And u allowed a man to fück and pour some sëmën into your flabby äss? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

undecided
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by cherryice(f): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Now I understand you better.

I don't want say something derogatory ,but I think your heart was so fuccked up by one guy so much that you hate everything that looks like a diick, right? grin

C!mon! sweetheart , give another diick a second chance - he could be the icing on the cake. wink

What do you think.......unless you don't really hate men like you constantly project yourself to be. angry

what are you talking about? tongue
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You quoted Aristoteles who argued that slaves (barbarians like you) are even below women. grin grin grin grin grin
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct
before reason can act upon them.—Thomas Jefferson sad
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Misogynist2014: Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct
before reason can act upon them.—Thomas Jefferson sad

Slap yourself and then go and get a job instead of quoting people you don't even understand.

2 Likes

Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: All these pained people can take their tears to the congress.

I still wonder why African based men cry at feminism when most African nations still have heavy discrimination against women.
What more do you people want?
For women to be further marginalized than they already are?
Sadistic much? undecided

If you've that much problem with women's lib,pls don't train your daughters. The more you do,the more they'll realize injustice when they see it and the more they'll speak out.

No sadist should quote me on this very beautiful sunday morning
Ain't gat the gall to stomach your bile.

This post is for whoever mentioned my name on this grief and pain filled thread.
I'm not sympathetic to your plight.
I can only offer a hand kerchief.
The rest of your problems can only be solved by the UK congress and American govt.
Take your sorrows there.

Maybe they'll be kind enough to revert the traditional laws of 'women are to be seen and not to be heard' .

So that your sadistic self can be happy.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.—Hubert Humphrey

1 Like

Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Slap yourself and then go and get a job instead of quoting people you don't even understand.
If we are barbarians, I think, our women also should be barbarians, what difference does it make, we still developed and fed you(Yorubas are not barbarians, we lived better that their ancestors could ever dream of and we were civil, organized and developed).
The greatest mistakes man ever made was teaching women how to speak, read and write.
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Misogynist2014: If we are barbarians, I think, our women also should be barbarians, what difference does it make, we still developed and fed you(Yorubas are not barbarians, we lived better that their ancestors could ever dream of and we were civil, organized and developed).
The greatest mistakes man ever made was teaching women how to speak, read and write.

Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by zeb04(f): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Misogynist2014: And u allowed a man to fück and pour some sëmën into your flabby äss? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
make your point without insults..... don't act like a child.

1 Like

Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Misogynist2014(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
zeb04: make your point without insults..... don't act like a child.
Fücking a woman hard is the best way to flog her. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: An open letter to Emma Watson and all feminists by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaasss!! LMAO! Tell'em!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Wish For A Male Child Whilst Pregnant / "Women Have Right To Choose What To Do With Their Body, Not The Baby's Body" / Sorted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.