Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sorted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sorted (3509 Views)

SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH / Sorted / sorted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sorted.

8 Likes

Re: Sorted by Seniorwriter(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
Good afternoon Nairalanders and happy holidays,

I will try to keep this as short as possible and please permit any typographical errors.

I don't know what's happening to me since the past 11 months,I haven't counted a kobo to my pocket that's mine and yes,not saying this out of any self pity but I'm outrightly surprised about the whole thing myself and it's extremely weighing me down ,I'm someone that has been striving from a very young age which has been paying off well,I have an OND, although I have been an entrepreneur right from my school days and did some cashier Jobs,sales and supervising jobs after school.

I also run a Media company (Video/Music production,talent management, photography etc),not really big but just building that up.

What really contributed to my woes was an ill-fated day on December 30th 2021 ,I went to cover an event in landmark and when coming back with one of my boy that works with me,we were both hanging cameras on our necks,we were attacked just few meters from the road while trying to get an Uber,the boys were numbering about 40 ,they created a serious chaos, making the scenario looked like we were all street boys fighting (they didn't attack just us ,as one guy head was left bleeding after hit by a stone),they were policemen and bouncers everywhere but they thought we were all rival street boys fighting,the was the overcrowding was ,I struggled and kept shouting ole ole ole and kept shouting and struggling and that was when a bouncer sprayed tear gas on me to make them leave me cos they were dragging everything I and my boy was with,I lost two cameras that night,my phone and my boys phone gone too ,but they weren't able to go with my bag,my laptop was inside intact but badly damaged.I got a swollen eye and two stabs in my back, among other hit.I later got to know that they were street cult urchins around there always looking for something to steal when they are big events.It was the bouncer that booked another cab for me and I took some pain relief that night.I reported the matter to Bar beach police station the next day evening after going to treat myself and receiving injections at a Nurse place in Obalende in the morning.When I got to the police station I narrated how everything happened, they brought an empty paper from a file ask me to write it down,what I do,how it all happened and I should add my phone number and they also asked if I could remember any of their faces which I told them those I could remember and they said they're going to give me a call if anything comes up, (although no call yet) .It's just sad ,I went to cover an event trying to make end means and build a brand and young people like me are attacking their fellow young people, very pathetic .

I'm writing this basically for two reasons ,which would be stated subsequently.Lately things just got really stagnant even my marketing work on autos etc etc...just etc sad .I'm a young guy approaching early 30's from a lower middle class family and a very positive being so I don't believe in any sort of spiritual reason behind this but I really get weighed down when you keep trying to get businesses,jobs and nothing is happening,no matter how positive you are ,meeen! you could get weighed down, sometimes,I would stay for days and actually nothing to even eat,with some petty embarrassing debt.I have got some people who I have really helped in the past ,I reached out to them but they outrightly disappointed (offcourse it's their money,I will never be entitled)

Over time I have sorted out loans from my bank and friends which offcourse they obliged, those were used in clearing an expired rent , currently I'm staying with a friend and really grateful for his understanding.

So, why all these stories, I'm calling in well meaning Nigerians who can give me a job , so I can raise money to get a camera and a laptop to continue my work or a loan , I can provide whatever that's needed.

I know people faces what's worse than this , but I don't just to be stagnant, so I can help myself and contribute my own quota to the society .

Thank you and I hope this doesn't waste your time.

(This is my Media company Registered 2020 RC: 1726770)
My laptop got badly damaged,that it has to go off as scrap one time .

OP are you really over there in Lagos?
Then visit www.LSETF.ng ....or call any of these numbers 017000969, 09060000021...... or go to your local government to meet any of their personel you'll be assisted for funds or Loans to bounce back....

ThinkWISELY:

Yes I'm in Lagos, I will do that and drop an update here .

Many thanks.
Please do the needful...

In another news fellow earning Nairalanders cases like this is why i'm thinking it's high time to create an online credit line organ or group of Crowdfunders strictly for Nairalanders(Entrepreneurs) that need financial help or Funding for new and existing businesses and also extend help to the needy that are verified real not scammers that just post their account info unnecessarily.
If you are reading this and have a philanthropic heart and you are ready to lend a helping hand financially with just $1(or it's naira equivalent) monthly then kindly mention me.
Moreso if you earn via online alike as a Freelancer or via your online activities then do same so we can have an interactive session here to build a financial back up for cases of financial lack or under the weather cases.
I'm looking @creating a group of @least 500 Nairaland donors (peeps)...If OP gets just $1(or it's naira equivalent) from us I'm sure bouncing back financially is possible.

If you are interested just kindly quote me with your email link or contact details and you'll be reached with details(Terms & Conditions) in been part of this new setup which will also have monetary benefits because as a member you will be exposed to all of our over 30 online investment earning ways you can start with @least $700 capital we have tested and trusted and my team and mentees are earning daily or weekly or monthly with less stress via online and offline alike.

ThinkWISELY:
Seniorwriter

I did that, checked the website and saw the requirements.

I met all requirements except for the lassra and I just registered for my lassra online and would be doing a physical completion after the holidays.

I will keep up with the update here, many thanks.
We rise by lifting others...Thanks for thanking me.

@ThinkWISELY hope you've done the needful....Happy Sunday

ThinkWISELY you didn't give updates here like you promised on your contacting LSETF.

@Seniorwriter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by HoneyBee23(f): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Faced similar issues sometime ago, could be way so trumatizing angry angry .You should frequent the job section here, I'm currently learning something ATM and really wish I could help.Pray you find something soon.Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
HoneyBee23:
Faced similar issues sometime ago, could be way so trumatizing angry angry .You should frequent the job section here, I'm currently learning something ATM and really wish I could help.Pray you find something soon.Best of luck!

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Make una consider una boy o, happy Sunday here.

1 Like

Re: Sorted by EkelediliBuhari: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you are single you should try some meanial labor

Yes they are stressful and low class but they can raise you some urgent funds… minimum skills are often required

Some are
- serving bricklayers
- serving other handy men
- cleaning, although I don’t proscribe this as hygiene comes to play

Etc

I believe you are a smart guy, and as soon as you sort out hunger you will see opportunities as they present them selves

As a young guy never let hunger be one of your problems, it can mess up your judgement for real

I wish you the best in your endeavors and never give up as it is a tough life we find ourselves

7 Likes

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by Christboy320(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wish I could be of help now seriously,but I am not doing anything as of now too just learning motor parts trade , but God wont fail to make a way where there seems to be no way

1 Like

Re: Sorted by ThatsONYI: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
If you are single you should try some meanial labor

Yes they are stressful and low class but they can raise you some urgent funds… minimum skills are often required

Some are
- serving bricklayers
- serving other handy men
- cleaning, although I don’t proscribe this as hygiene comes to play

Etc

I believe you are a smart guy, and as soon as you sort out hunger you will see opportunities as they present them selves

As a young guy never let hunger be one of your problems, it can mess up your judgement for real

I wish you the best in your endeavors and never give up as it is a tough life we find ourselves

shocked

OP, he's right..

Sir, I need your advice too.

I'm an upcoming artist, I was serving someone (nwaboi) but had to save myself after I found out there was no agreement despite staying for 3 -4 years. So I left...

Though he's accusing me of stealing his money (anyway, it's well), because I refused to continue living in pain.

I'm currently working in a bakery in Abuja, I wanna push my music career and move to college soon, while providing for my family.

What do you suggest? Please.
Re: Sorted by ThatsONYI: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Christboy320:
Wish I could be of help now seriously,but I am not doing anything as of now too just learning motor parts trade , but God wont fail to make a way where there seems to be no way

shocked

Sorry?? Nwaboi?!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sorted by Christboy320(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Sorry?? Nwaboi?!!! lipsrsealed
Are you mocking me or what
Re: Sorted by EkelediliBuhari: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

OP, he's right..

Sir, I need your advice too.

I'm an upcoming artist, I was serving someone (nwaboi) but had to save myself after I found out there was no agreement despite staying for 3 -4 years. So I left...

Though he's accusing me of stealing his money (anyway, it's well), because I refused to continue living in pain.

I'm currently working in a bakery in Abuja, I wanna push my music career and move to college soon, while providing for my family.

What do you suggest? Please.

Frankly music isn’t a great place to plan. There are lots of issues in the industry ranging from nepotism to lack of taste for good talent. I hike you can continue your hustle by joining a small band to perform in outdoor events and bars you can also try to learn to write music as this can be sold online

Also same as OP find a small paying job to sort hunger then you will have clarity to plan from there

Most importantly have a vision and chase it diligently. This will guide your thought process

Don’t let peer pressure distract you into get rush quick as only a select 20% make it on the average.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorted by EkelediliBuhari: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThinkWISELY:

Yeah, thanks a lot , did menial job one time,that day to day cement work of mixing sand and gravel and cement and climbing through wooden steps grin , fell really sick and for those bricklayers funny enough they all have their boys. I'm even looking for a cleaning job, that's a notable mention, I don't mind doing anything now at all no shame in straight hustle!. We still and always on the lookout.

Bricklaying requires stamina that’s why they swallow 6 wraps of Jonathan regime grade fufu at a go grin cheesy

I have done it in the past and it’s no joke

But if you can try to survive the first few days you will have it easier

It’s more noble and hygienic than cleaning… just try to keep your head down, act loyal to the anchor men they will like you gigs go dey follow you

They like their loyal boys so they can do some sharp practices and stay safe. It’s only natural

1 Like

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Bricklaying requires stamina that’s why they swallow 6 wraps of Jonathan regime grade fufu at a go grin cheesy

I have done it in the past and it’s no joke

But if you can try to survive the first few days you will have it easier

It’s more noble and hygienic than cleaning… just try to keep your head down, act loyal to the anchor men they will like you gigs go dey follow you

They like their loyal boys so they can do some sharp practices and stay safe. It’s only natural

Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Sorted by ThatsONYI: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Frankly music isn’t a great place to plan. There are lots of issues in the industry ranging from nepotism to lack of taste for good talent. I hike you can continue your hustle by joining a small band to perform in outdoor events and bars you can also try to learn to write music as this can be sold online

Also same as OP find a small paying job to sort hunger then you will have clarity to plan from there

Most importantly have a vision and chase it diligently. This will guide your thought process

Don’t let peer pressure distract you into get rush quick as only a select 20% make it on the average.

shocked

Thanks alot, sir. I appreciate..

I work in a bakery.. trying to raise more a hundred thousand to atleast have a little backup to start up something small.

I wanna push myself up, and by God's grace - PROVE LOTTA PEOPLE WRONG.

THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by ThatsONYI: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Christboy320:

Are you mocking me or what

shocked

Wym, bro? Me? Mock you?

Anyway, I was one less than 8 months ago. I asked you that question because, I wrote about being an "nwaboi" before seeing your comment.

I was wondering if it was a coincidence.
Re: Sorted by Christboy320(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Wym, bro? Me? Mock you?

Anyway, I was one less than 8 months ago. I asked you that question because, I wrote about being an "nwaboi" before seeing your comment.

I was wondering if it was a coincidence.
I am actually learning,not nwaboi though ,but it's not easy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorted by ThatsONYI: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Christboy320:

I am actually learning,not nwaboi though ,but it's not easy at all

shocked

Better!!! Good luck man.

"Nwaboi apprenticeship" destroyed me mentally, meeting the wrong people in a level in life is disastrous.
Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sorted by Mizik(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
smiley
Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sorted by Karac: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Christboy320:

Please where are you learning the motor part trade. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Sorted by Christboy320(m): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Karac:

Please where are you learning the motor part trade. I'm interested
At ikeja first gate agidimgbi
Re: Sorted by Kakatres: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
Hello guys, thanks so much for your concerns and goodwill messages.

Please and please, I'm still looking for jobs seriously..

I have an OND and Video production/Directing skills and I can perform well in any supervisory, field or sales setting I can deliver very well.

I'm in Lagos.

Hello,

Send a message to me, lets discuss
Re: Sorted by Kakatres: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am a real estate developer and I want to offer some of our opportunities to you.

1 Like

Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Then visit www.LSETF.ng ....or call any of these numbers 017000969, 09060000021...... or go to your local government to meet any of their personel you'll be assisted for funds or Loans to bounce back....

Please do the needful...

In another news fellow earning Nairalanders cases like this is why i'm thinking it's high time to create an online credit line organ or group of Crowdfunders strictly for Nairalanders(Entrepreneurs) that need financial help or Funding for new and existing businesses and also extend help to the needy that are verified real not scammers that just post their account info unnecessarily.
If you are reading this and have a philanthropic heart and you are ready to lend a helping hand financially with just $1(or it's naira equivalent) monthly then kindly mention me.
Moreso if you earn via online alike as a Freelancer or via your online activities then do same so we can have an interactive session here to build a financial back up for cases of financial lack or under the weather cases.
I'm looking @creating a group of @least 500 Nairaland donors (peeps)...If OP gets just $1(or it's naira equivalent) from us I'm sure bouncing back financially is possible.

If you are interested just kindly quote me with your email link or contact details and you'll be reached with details(Terms & Conditions) in been part of this new setup which will also have monetary benefits because as a member you will be exposed to all of our over 30 online investment earning ways you can start with @least $700 capital we have tested and trusted and my team and mentees are earning daily or weekly or monthly with less stress via online and offline alike.

ThinkWISELY you didn't give updates here like you promised on your contacting LSETF.

@Seniorwriter

Thank you,please unquote me
Re: Sorted by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Sorted by Mide3367: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Please do the needful...

@Seniorwriter
be careful he is a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Does obeah really exist?/Going to the evil Herbalist, does it really work? / How Does One Make Wifey To Earn An Income / Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.