Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3541 Views)

Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: There should always be a limit...... Lemme ask you a question....... Do you also engage in these kind of acts with your cousin?

I use such words as baby girl and angel to refer to her and whenever we are walking on the road she holds my hand , to an outsider we would look like two lovers yet the relationship between us is older cousin to younger cousin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: There should always be a limit and besides the giving her the pin could be a decoy...... Lemme ask you a question....... Do you also engage in these kind of acts with your cousin?
Re: . by MisterLongman(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I use such words as baby girl and angel to refer to her and whenever we are walking on the road she holds my hand , to an outsider we would look like two lovers yet the relationship between us is older cousin to younger cousin
That's in your own case....... It doesn't mean its the same in another Older cousin younger cousin relationship
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: There should always be a limit and besides the giving her the pin could be a decoy...... Lemme ask you a question....... Do you also engage in these kind of acts with your cousin?

How can it be a decoy , like someone said on this thread , she should collect the pin and become friends with the said cousin. With that she can deduce if they are cousins and/or if they have any other thing attached to their relationship
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: That's in your own case....... It doesn't mean its the same in another Older cousin younger cousin relationship
True , that is why she has to find out and not just jump to the conclusion that there's something illicit between then as you suggested
Re: . by MisterLongman(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
neoapocalypse:
How can it be a decoy , like someone said on this thread , she should collect the pin and become friends with the said cousin. With that she can deduce if they are cousins and/or if they have any other thing attached to their relationship
I said it could be, am not concluding it is....... She can investigate if she has the time
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Ironed is the correct word to use

Thanks for the clarification.
I must have thought wrongly.
Apologies.
Re: . by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lady angry

Next time you come here lamenting about your relationship, I'll flog you angry

The girl is his girlfriend, got it?

He is playing on your psychology, he knows quite well that you won't like to have such convo with the supposed lady, so he baited you with the pin. angry

When next you'll go see him, take a gun and shoot his balls angry

Bad boyfriend! angry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yetoonde24: Lol, I once used a pix of one guy. And he started lamenting abt how I can't even use his pix. Says am nt proud of him.
I think he is trying to make you jealous of him and the said cousin. But why dont you flaunt your relationship? You're not proud to have him? Or you don't wanna give another toaster red flag?
Re: . by Richiy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yes. She knows all these things...but leaving wouldn't come easy.
Re: . by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
U don enter 1 chance. its obvious he isnt in love wt u. move on girl. naa ur tin only hin dey chop ooooo
Re: . by Marlicque: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
If you ask meeeeeee, na who i go askkkkkkkkk, the matter wey dey for groundddddd, e tey wey e start..................... grin grin grin cheesy No be me go talk ammmmmm, say make you leave your Boyfriend...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
bestestgirl: Babe just to be sure, add her and ask her what their relationship is. you may also stalk her on facebook grin grin
Exactly.... Except the stalking thingy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
bestestgirl: Babe just to be sure, add her and ask her what their relationship is. you may also stalk her on facebook grin grin

What I'd do. cheesy
Re: . by iamdotune(m): 2:30am On Sep 28, 2014
YES!..... Tho i did not read what you posted
Re: . by iamdotune(m): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Ohkay i done read am

Op this is it

Re: . by scribble: 3:20am On Sep 28, 2014
My dear it's like u have experience in this side chick business

Pls dm me asap
Re: . by Marcelini(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014

Good idea. She can even get a male trusted brother to do that for her, to help maintain objectivity. I had done such for a female cousine before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage / Abdominal Slimming And Vagina Tighten Pills / Chilling With Pinkjacket.. Studio Session In 30minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.