Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (19144 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2005
what can u do when yur BF likes touching you in public,

hey yall gast 2 help me out with this ish.my boyfriend iz like practiclly evrything u want in a guy wivout the things u dnt want, but hey 1 problem it seems like its when we go out 2 some public place or sumfin iz when he knows he wants 2 strt feeling all cuddly nd stuff, hav toldhim before that i dnt like it but i dnt know if he can help it or stuff but mehn it gets soo irritating when he starts.had a big fyt with him ova this before but he still doesnt get ma drift, hey guyz and babes out there yall gotta help me out here.because d friends i have r blinded bout his charm nd evrything nd r like woww yu shuld be lucky that hez all ova u nd stuff, but they dnt get it, i dnt like it when ma booo touches me in public, he  enjoyz it,
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by dollygurl(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2005
i feel watcha feeling gurl,........sm guys like public affection and me for one thinks its soooooo romantic,i mean shows u no matter where we are...hes still ur boo.it also depends though,when its like too much,maybe he cant just get enough shocked i think u shld try talking to him more but it doesnt affect nything ,its both ya probs
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2005
dolly gurl u like it wooowwwwwwww...i dnt like it o woteva we do shuldnt be 4 in public dat my view sha...but its ol gud...thanx aaaaaayt..
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Z4M4eva(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2005
I don't mind if my bf touches me in public, cuddles me or whatever, it's alrite by me
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by disney(f): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2005
Hey chiksy,
  It aint' your fault that u don't like it because you a nigerian and you got nigerian blood in you unlike our whites sisters that show affection in public.............to me, l feel some Nigeria guys are now getting romantic in their own way u know but hey, if you don't like it, then the guy has to respect you.....................l know how you feel and trust me, it ain't your fault............because u know we in Nigeria don't like to flaunt our stuffs in public..................right.

NB: Next time he does it in public, just beat him. grin ..............kidding............he get over it...........trust me on that.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by casper(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
he is just trying to feel secure and trying to make haters by telling or rather showing pple that you are his grin
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chrisd(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2005
She said her boyfriend is everything u want in a guy without the things you don't want. Very clever. Even me, I always find the prefect girl without the things I do not like. smiley) You amaze me smiley)) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by legs(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2005
i have just one thing to say... Lucky you!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Z4M4eva(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2005
legs:

i have just one thing to say... Lucky you!

Yeah, xactly, you lucky girl smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by IAH(f): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2005
If you were married, I would have said "Carry go! Keep doing your thing!" But now I don't know what to say... lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Kokscity(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2005
Chicky i am sorry but i am confused, did you say u have a problem with TMA? Now you got me all twisted. This is a classic case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. My bad, but you should have said something from the onset, not crying wolf in the 2nd half. Afterall you said he was your "Boyfriend" Abi?
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Renegade(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2005
well, chicky, it depends on what u mean by touching. is he handling your breast or just holding your hands, or giving u a neck massage. you know what? look for something that embarasses him and do it a couple of times, he'll get your point. u can also turn cold if he does it again. guys hate the cold shoulder
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by legs(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2005
actually what kind of 'touching' is your bobo doing to you in public?
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by kenflavor(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2005
legs:

@ Chicky
I am waiting for your reply to this post before I make my own contibution
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by babycute(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2005
Read dis little story.a friend of mine had dis guy rit.dey wr always in2dis p.d.a...as in public display of affection.evry wr dey went2.evryone even myself use2rily admire dem as a couple..tngs didnt work out eventu ally.dey brokeup.sme time later.she met dis oda nice chap.dey strtd smtn.dey were also in2 p.d.a. One of d days dey wr in one hangout..displaying... A friends bro saw dem.. Went hme2tell any1 dat cared2listen dat my friend is a bitch.. And she is always seen kissing and cuddling wit diff pple. How many pple do u think she wle explain her story2?evn if she corrects ha friends familys impression.wat abt other pple who neva came2tell her but went about saying stuffs...me for one drs a limit i can go in public.i dnt nid my bf all ova me n public b4 i can feel he luvs me or he his proud of me...
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Greatpeter(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2005
May be he loves you that's why he touches you in public so, thank God then or he loves you because he touches you in public.
Either of the two ojere!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by alheri(f): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2005
chicky i know wat ure talking about. my husband is like that. Sometimes we're in traffic and he slides to my side and says "give me a kiss" ,sometimes in his parents house,in their presence he's like "give me a hug". In church,he wants to hold hands. In the market all sweaty and tired,he wants to get cuddly. What can i say, thats one of the reasons i love him so much. Though its annoying sometimes cos i get embarassed easily. You just have to come to terms with it if you really love him. Cos if you harass him about it, he'll prolly find someone who wouldnt. cheers gal,good luck
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by legs(f): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2005
alheri you are one lucky lady!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by alheri(f): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2005
Honestly, i think so too. i just pray God helps me to never take my husband for granted,EVER!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2005
ok all of you that contributed thanks a lot....some of you said i was lucky i dont grab how am lucky about that o.anyway have spoken to him and he promtsed to change.we are going out today so i actually want to see how true his promise is ;Dlol...will tell you if anything happened later..
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by otokx(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2005
just put on what them iraqi women abi our muslim sisters deck, long black table cloths and he will get the message; assuming he does not behave this time around
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by emmanuelc1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2005
NA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........................W 2 UNA.BUT GURL DON'T U ENJOY THE WHOLE CUDDLING AND STUFF
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by mamba(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2005
Renegade:

is he handling your breast or just holding your hands, or giving u a neck massage.

legs:

Please answer the following questions..
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by legry(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2005
Are you ashamed of your Boyfriend or are you cheating on him and you dont want your lover to notice or are you thinking of cheating on him??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2005
legry that iz rather stupid of you sorry to say...if you dont understand the topic dont just talk because sensible people are talking...mind you as i said my boyfriend is everything i want in a guy without the things i dont want..so in reply to your question i can neva cheat on him and hell no i am not and will neva be ashamed of him..maybe your talking like this because your girlfriend is ashamed of you....dont even piss me of before i finish you on this forum...
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by hotangel2(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2005
Chicky take it easy okay girl??

well hunnie, you shuld be happy your 'booo' touches you in public. it's just a sign from him telling other guys that 'she's mine and y'all need to back off'. Just take it as one of them things u'll have to live with. At least he ain't ashamed of touching his girl in public.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by omogenikky(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2005
haaa chicky, abeg don't finish him....................
maybe chicky's guy takes it too far like those peeps who literally make out on the train...........................its one thing to hold hands in public, its another thing to e.g. "french kiss" on the train or any other public place like that.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by ocho(f): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2005
@chicky:girl calm down abeg! no wound am ok! na me hold you  cheesy
ok, so about your question, i feel you on that one. i'm that kind of person too. i don't exactly like getting "mushy mushy" in public and feel so embarassed when i do. It dosen't mean i don't like the guy or i am ashamed of him or anything like that, i guess i'm just a shy person.
but then again girl, i'm sure he only means well and didn't mean to offend you.That's probbably his nature, u know all touchy like that. So you could try talking to him and telling him how u feel, he should be able to understand. Actually, i had talked to a friend on my own issue and she said it's something i'll get used to, she says i just need time that's all. i don't know if to tell you the same thing undecided   I think it is romantic though but  i just can't stand it. So personally, i'm just waiting for that time to come when i'll actually get used to it. I'm not sure on what advice to give seeing that we both  have the same problem. so all the best and i hope other posts help.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by goodguy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2005
I really don't have the time to go through some clumsy long posts here (too many abbreviated words, no space, no comma, no fullstop), so if anyone has said what I'm about to say, I guess it aint my fault.

Chicky, you seem to be avoiding these questions:

is he handling your breast or just holding your hands, or giving u a neck massage?

Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by nike4luv(f): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2005
chicky i understand u, i dont like the same thing too {apart from kissing in public}. its kinda normal i mean we nigerians have a way of showing affection in public without touching/handling and all that
i suggest u just talk to him once in a while or u just get used to it, maybe he might be doing it to prove ownership but i think u should talk to him if you dont like it.

peace
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by mide2(f): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2005
I don't think anything tangible can be said if the important questions are smartly avoided.
mamba:

Please answer the following questions..

chicky, i guess u'll do good by answering the above questions cuz smthg is telling me thats where the problem and the solution is.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by seeni4ever(m): 2:59am On Dec 23, 2005
what's wrong with ur guy touching you. do u want him to touch someone else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.