Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,889 members, 7,821,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (2923 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by McLove(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: , by Afrok(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Agreed! It's over... Hope U told him/her first it's over before telling us on nairaland undecided. Well since u felt peace the moment U said it's over, I think U did d right thing. Probably someone is crying of heartbreak now and I feel like cry for d person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by McLove(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: , by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
A toast for you
Re: , by MisterLongman(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
McLove: SURE nah, first thing first. I pray she see this
Post it on facebook,twitter,watsapp,friendster,mpspace,instagram and every available social media platform. Her mama, papa and even her extended family will see it...... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: , by Afrok(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Post it on facebook,twitter,watsapp,friendster,mpspace,instagram and every available social media platform. Her mama, papa and even her extended family will see it...... Nonsense
Haha... I think op is just trying to get over it.

1 Like

Re: , by Afrok(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
McLove: SURE nah, first thing first. I pray she see this
it's good to know when to quit or say it's over
Re: , by DeBlunt: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm sure she was so glad cheesy

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
McLove: Actually, its not something I pray happens but its a must.
I cant withstand the immature ways u handle things any longer. I appreciate the wonderful moment we spent together.
Its a very hard step to take but I felt peace the moment I said ITS OVER.

Awwww. So sorry.

I understand that feeling. Same reason my last relationship got sour. I was immature from start to end. I wanted everything my way and my terms. Even when he (my ex ) talked to me I was just not ready. I had friends and loved the way they talk to their boyfriends and he obeys, I wanted to be like them.

Well he broke up with me on this grounds also. Later I realized I was stupid and I blame myself for all that happened.

I was at fault. And he was the best thing that ever happened.

Why not talk to her after a week who knows she might be reasonable by then. Believe me if he had talk to me later after some weeks I wud have accepted. But u don't eat your cake and have it.

cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by davdandam(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
It's over and you are here talking about it smh. .....
Re: , by iceberylin(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
ĤŐPĔ Ú ßĹĔĔPĔĎ ĤĔŔ undecided
Re: , by juilllet(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
my friend boyfriend told her it was over yesterday and my friend was like what is over tell me now(the girl eye don red) the boy was afraid and he said what i meant was it is over with my exam lol

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well, Just Passing By...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by jsunex(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Its not easy to say its over oo, especially when u date only one girl and no other one to replace immediately... which i can tak dat courage now..
Re: , by egopersonified(f): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sure she is celebrating somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: , by Waspy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy:

Awwww. So sorry.

I understand that feeling. Same reason my last relationship got sour. I was immature from start to end. I wanted everything my way and my terms. Even when he (my ex ) talked to me I was just not ready. I had friends and loved the way they talk to their boyfriends and he obeys, I wanted to be like them.

Well he broke up with me on this grounds also. Later I realized I was stupid and I blame myself for all that happened.

Why not talk to her after a week who knows she might be reasonable by then. Believe me if he had talk to me later after some weeks I wud have accepted. But u don't eat your cake and have it.

cry cry
You shld have contacted him and make up. He might have taken you back, on the bases that you now Sober
Re: , by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
juilllet: my friend boyfriend told her it was over yesterday and my friend was like what is over tell me now(the girl eye don red) the boy was afraid and he said what i meant was it is over with my exam lol
so babes dread the "its over" word abi?
Re: , by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ceasar1: Well, Just Passing By...

Ceasar smiley
Re: , by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
juillet: my friend boyfriend told her it was over yesterday and my friend was like what is over tell me now(the girl eye don red) the boy was afraid and he said what i meant was it is over with my exam lol

grin grin grin this is the funniest post I've read so far today

1 Like

Re: , by Luckygurl(f): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy:

Awwww. So sorry.

cry cry
Hope U've gotten over it now.
I guess U weren't ripe for a relationship then..
Re: , by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Ceasar smiley

Tasha Darling, Howdy?
Re: , by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ceasar1: .

Tasha Darling, Howdy?

I'm doing good. Thought I'd said hi smiley
Re: , by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tashamania:

I'm doing good. Thought I'd said hi smiley

I thought of you as well. I hope the weekend is all in it's best... kiss
Re: , by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
People now break up via the internet?
Interesting grin
Re: , by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Waspy: You shld have contacted him and make up. He might have taken you back, on the bases that you now Sober

Then I was like a girl should not contact the guy stuff like that. Fake female pride. Believe me I honestly regretted the decision of never contacting him.

Well I have learnt better now.

Luckygurl:
Hope U've gotten over it now.
I guess U weren't ripe for a relationship then..

Well I will say yes. I was so childish character wise. Well yes I have gotten over it now. Though I still get jealous when I see him with another girl. Even when I try to act normal. I still feel that jealousy.
Re: , by Ymodulus: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy:

Then I was like a girl should not contact the guy stuff like that. Fake female pride. Believe me I honestly regretted the decision of never contacting him.

Well I have learnt better now.

Well I will say yes. I was so childish character wise. Well yes I have gotten over it now. Though I still get jealous when I see him with another girl. Even when I try to act normal. I still feel that jealousy.

Are you serious?? Lol!!!!!!

I believe you forgot am on NL. Hahahahaha. Elder bro will hear this. U lied to us u don't care. Lol!!!
Re: , by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you serious?? Lol!!!!!!

I believe you forgot am on NL. Hahahahaha. Elder bro will hear this. U lied to us u don't care. Lol!!!

Shut up!!!. I don't expect u to understand. Lol!! Yes I lied. But its past now.

Stop following me around. Lol!!
Re: , by Ymodulus: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy:

Shut up!!!. I don't expect u to understand. Lol!! Yes I lied. But its past now.

Stop following me around. Lol!!

Am only protecting you. Lol!! It seriously you girls can form like say u no care. Even u walahi. I am learning new things. Lol!!!
Re: , by jamilkb(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
smiley
Re: , by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
jamilkb: smiley

Yaya?? Kwana biu
Re: , by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ceasar1:

I thought of you as well. I hope the weekend is all in it's best... kiss

Same 'ol, same 'ol.
You becoming a spoilt kid on NL. When did you start using the "kiss" smiley? cheesy
Re: , by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Same 'ol, same 'ol.
You becoming a spoilt kid on NL. When did you start using the "kiss" smiley? cheesy

You taught me how to use it. I don't even know what that smiley signifies anyway. But I must say it really feels good using it. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do U Love Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Nairalanders? / Hilarious ~ Fowl Action 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.