Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ebonyi State You May Not Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State You May Not Know. (8671 Views)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! / The Ebonyi State You May Not Have Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
I open this thead to showcase some of the pictures i took at Ebonyi state during my visit to that state.
Under this thread i will show you guy
1) international market
2)och udo city
3)international trade fare centre.and some roads.
Enjoy.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ebonyi state international market under construction.
Inside these market you will see police station.
Fire station
packing space.

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is far below standard.
I don't condone or accept mediocrity.

Abu m nwafo igbo,mana anaghi m atu asi.nwoke a bu Elechi,nwuru anwu.
O maghi ihe oma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
If we must grow infrastructurally wise in Igboland,we must outrightly frown at our leaders mediocrity,and challenge them,for the best.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Not withstanding,i must commend him,for trying to put up something,but am a student of the school of thought which says,"Whatever worths doing,worths doing well".
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Donmarrius: This is far below standard.
I don't condone or accept mediocrity.

Abu m nwafo igbo,mana anaghi m atu asi.nwoke a bu Elechi,nwuru anwu.
O maghi ihe oma.
pls open another thread and show us the work of your won gov.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Energito: pls open another thread and show us the work of your won gov.
Energito,you must accept my commendation,for trying to showcase efforts of our leaders,towards developing Igboland.
But please,we must constructively criticize them,where and when necessary.

Obughi na agwopuru nsi,nsh akana-esi.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by lovepoems(f): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Energito: pls open another thread and show us the work of your won gov.
you re takin it personal...donmarius is right..d gvt must be put their best than given local struture...
dat struture is below standard,.sory no offence.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
lovepoems: you re takin it personal...donmarius is right..d gvt must be their best...dat struture is below standard,.sory no offence
the work is not below standard because you have not seen them all yet nd the picture are not uploading again.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Energito: the work is not below standard because you have not seen them all yet nd the picture are not uploading again.
My brother,once again,i must commend you.
But please,from what i have seen,their isn't anything "int'l" about those lockup stores.

Am not Chino,i don't engage in "we" vs "them".
Am from Imo,but am an Igbo first,before being Imo,hence,am pro-Igbo,and not pro-imo.Therefore,telling me to post what my Governor is doing,isn't necessary.lets demand the very best,from our leaders.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by RareDiamond: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
WELCOME TO ABAKALIKI POWER PLANT LIMITED (APPL)

Abakaliki Power Plant Limited (APPL) is a special purpose company formed for the implementation and the operation of the 5 MW cogeneration plant at Ikwo.
The major shareholders are:

Ebonyi State Government
Ebonyi Agro Company Limited
Bank of Industry Limited
Abakaliki Rice Mill Owners Association

Ebonyi state is a very peaceful state in Nigeria with modern hotels, restaurants, internet facilities, etc. and is connected with Lagos and Abuja by frequent flights from the nearby airports. Ebonyi state government is an active state with lot of modern infrastructure projects under construction.

APPL intends to go for international bidding for the selection of the EPC contractor on turnkey basis for the construction of the 5 MW cogeneration plant. In this regard, APPL has prepared tender documents and will be launching the bid in a short time. The plant will be located in Ikwo, which is about 60 km far from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State administrative headquarters. The plant will mainly use rice husk as fuel.

The net available electricity will be supplied to Ebonyi Electric Power Company Limited (EEPCL) at 11 kV level. EEPCL will supply the electricity to two large modern rice mills, a number of small rice mills in the cluster, other nearby customers including households and to a water treatment facility through a mini-grid. Steam will be supplied to the modern rice mills in the Ikwo cluster. Rice husk from all the above rice mills will go to the power plant. The power plant may use the other biomass fuel available in the nearby locality up to a maximum of 20%. Eighty percentage will be rice husk. The power plant intends to use steam thermal technology. Travelling grate system is the preferred technology for the boiler.

Ebonyi state is a very peaceful state in Nigeria with modern hotels, restaurants, internet facilities, etc. and is connected with Lagos and Abuja by frequent flights from the nearby airports. Ebonyi state government is an active state with lot of modern infrastructure projects under construction. Some of the key on going projects are:

The new city project
International market project
Water treatment facility for the new city and Abakaliki town
10.6 MW power plant
Rice industry modernization project
Various two lane road projects
Various other development project

http://applbiomass.com/
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by ezeagu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
While the world moves onto BREEAM rated buildings and moves to BIM for new houses, we're still impressed by sheds for houses in Nigeria.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by ezeagu(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
What am I even saying, these buildings are not even good/safe enough to be sheds.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by RareDiamond: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
I commend the Ebonyi State government for this market.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Enjoy.

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
ezeagu: While the world moves onto BREEAM rated buildings and moves to BIM for new houses, we're still impressed by sheds for houses in Nigeria.
My brother,the thing comot me bele.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
International trade fare centre Under construction.

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Donmarrius: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
RareDiamond: WELCOME TO ABAKALIKI POWER PLANT LIMITED (APPL)

Abakaliki Power Plant Limited (APPL) is a special purpose company formed for the implementation and the operation of the 5 MW cogeneration plant at Ikwo.
The major shareholders are:

Ebonyi State Government
Ebonyi Agro Company Limited
Bank of Industry Limited
Abakaliki Rice Mill Owners Association

Ebonyi state is a very peaceful state in Nigeria with modern hotels, restaurants, internet facilities, etc. and is connected with Lagos and Abuja by frequent flights from the nearby airports. Ebonyi state government is an active state with lot of modern infrastructure projects under construction.

APPL intends to go for international bidding for the selection of the EPC contractor on turnkey basis for the construction of the 5 MW cogeneration plant. In this regard, APPL has prepared tender documents and will be launching the bid in a short time. The plant will be located in Ikwo, which is about 60 km far from Abakaliki, Ebonyi State administrative headquarters. The plant will mainly use rice husk as fuel.

The net available electricity will be supplied to Ebonyi Electric Power Company Limited (EEPCL) at 11 kV level. EEPCL will supply the electricity to two large modern rice mills, a number of small rice mills in the cluster, other nearby customers including households and to a water treatment facility through a mini-grid. Steam will be supplied to the modern rice mills in the Ikwo cluster. Rice husk from all the above rice mills will go to the power plant. The power plant may use the other biomass fuel available in the nearby locality up to a maximum of 20%. Eighty percentage will be rice husk. The power plant intends to use steam thermal technology. Travelling grate system is the preferred technology for the boiler.

Ebonyi state is a very peaceful state in Nigeria with modern hotels, restaurants, internet facilities, etc. and is connected with Lagos and Abuja by frequent flights from the nearby airports. Ebonyi state government is an active state with lot of modern infrastructure projects under construction. Some of the key on going projects are:

The new city project
International market project
Water treatment facility for the new city and Abakaliki town
10.6 MW power plant
Rice industry modernization project
Various two lane road projects
Various other development project

http://applbiomass.com/
This is the kind of news i nose for.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Och udo city under construction.

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2014

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Jlow2: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
abeg,the truth is dat abakaliki is backwards in nature, u need to see dos buildin wit ur 2 eyes, its even fine here, dey are dam local 4 dis jet age,d oda tym der was heavy rainfall, d tower at d new ocho udo city gate collapsed, poverty of d mind is d problem...
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Descartes: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
I even heard that Pa Elechi is going for Senate angry
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Descartes: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Like Elechi like Ochendo. Promoting mediocrity since 500 BC.
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by IGBOSON1: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jlow2: abeg,the truth is dat abakaliki is backwards in nature, u need to see dos buildin wit ur 2 eyes, its even fine here, dey are dam local 4 dis jet age,d oda tym der was heavy rainfall, d tower at d new ocho udo city gate collapsed, poverty of d mind is d problem...

^^^I have to agree with you on the quality and standard of the buildings shown thus far! Not impressed at all!! sad

They look ugly and cheap; and why didn't they get a reputable construction coy to build that tall building?; At least they'd have done a better job.....like with the Enugu secretariat! Imagine....they couldn't even afford to use crane sef!

I think the difference between guys like Chime, Akpabio and Amaechi on the one hand; and the likes of Elechi, Obi, Uduaghan and Orji on the other......the difference between these two sets of people is 'class' and 'breeding'; these are qualities you can't buy, no matter how much money you've made or stolen!
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by Energito: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Few roads.

Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by comrChris(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Was not expecting you guys to accept its fine since its coming from ebonyi state and not anambra,enugu or imo,lgbos being their own enemy since the world began
I can tell you,you will see any big project like this in ekiti and still no yoruba folks insults or talks bad about ekiti
I have personally visited this projects and they are greats,uchudo city worths about 20billion naira,so how much do you want a poor state like ebonyi to put in a project? Elechis projects are of international standard
Pls if you have not seen this projects physically pls and pls stop judging
Re: Ebonyi State You May Not Know. by comrChris(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Was not expecting you guys to accept its fine since its coming from ebonyi state and not anambra,enugu or imo,lgbos being their own enemy since the world began
I can tell you,you will not see any big project like this in ekiti and still no yoruba folks insults or talks bad about ekiti
I have personally visited this projects and they are greats,uchudo city worths about 20billion naira,so how much do you want a poor state like ebonyi to put in a project? Elechis projects are of international standard
Pls if you have not seen this projects physically pls and pls stop judging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Govt. Can't Solve The Nigeria Problem Of 16 Years In Just 4 Years"-buhari / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election / Obama Calls Ghana ‘model For Africa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.