Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan (112686 Views)

Visafone Has A 10 Terabyte Data Plan For N1000 / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by talk2dre(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
tuta1:
Am wondering why they said its not working.
Bro, I asked a question and you chose to ignore. Check your mentions.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bobo65(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
stevolinkon40:
I was able to re subscribe...if the message didn't sent. We still have a way of subscribing. Thanks to a contact someone posted on this thread... Visa still blasting.. The best part is when the stuff finally stop. Just switch to mtn. You will be compensated with 30,000 mtn airtime which is fair in my opinion. I bought your phone 11,000. I switched to mtn and collected 30,000 airtime sold the airtime for 24000 and still sold the phone for 10k... I guess you know why I was buying those phones then when I personally have those phones for sale myself. Only active users are given 30k... New users 5000 Naira...but I stopped buying the phones when I got 5000 on some phone and some was not able to migrate since I wasn't the one that registered the line. But now the 30k cannot longer be sold but for the people that got the first set. The 30k was normal airtime I was able to transfer and sell...got over 400000k airtime then...but now na just promo dem dey give... But can still sell the line for 10k having 30k promo airtime with no expiring date. Cheers

This guy don build house ontop my head ooo grin grin
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by T4larin: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
finally got to recharge my visafone yesterday and its still going.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by konami001: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
T4larin:
finally got to recharge my visafone yesterday and its still going.

Pls can you help me to recharge mine?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
stevolinkon40:
. The 30k was normal airtime I was able to transfer and sell...got over 400000k airtime then...but now na just promo dem dey give... But can still sell the line for 10k having 30k promo airtime with no expiring date. Cheers

Sharp guy!!! grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
talk2dre:

Bro, I asked a question and you chose to ignore.
Check your mentions.
i replied someone earlier boss, read thru. its online cant remember where exactly
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by samtek(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
konami001:
I have my visafone just wasting away...have not migrated yet...abeg who knows who can help me subscribe? I'm in need oooo
I can help you subscribe N2000 for N1000 if you are OK with it Call me on 07030236509
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by samtek(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
For all who have not swapped their VISAFONE to MTN and still enjoying 9999999999 KB, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get recharge card to load the VISAFONE if you re in this boat, worry no more. Just contact me and I will send VISAFONE VTU to your line The catch is that it is N2000 for N1000 credit If you are in my number is 07030236509 Interested persons only.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tobby1987(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2016
My visafone blackberry is not surfing again ...dnt know y
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by samtek(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2016
tobby1987:
My visafone blackberry is not surfing again ...dnt know y
It is probably network problem. For how long now? just off your device and restart I'm using it now and is even faster as many people have switched to MTN.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
5k.
4llerbuntu:

I've a curve 4 Visafone BB for sale, 8k. Pristine condition. I used it lightly for 3 months.

Get in touch via Nairaland email system.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Can it come lesser cos they are saying if they have topay 8k,they'll as well pay u to subscribe for them some 6 months upfront.
4llerbuntu:

I've a curve 4 Visafone BB for sale, 8k. Pristine condition. I used it lightly for 3 months.

Get in touch via Nairaland email system.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by T4larin: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
I will help you recharge your visafone at #1,500 for #1000. You can buy as much as you want. let me know if you are interested.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by T4larin: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
let me know if you are still interested.
konami001:

Pls can you help me to recharge mine?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by talk2dre(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
tuta1:

Speed is hit or miss for everyone, but I get those speeds at day too, downloads run smooth from a torrent client and idm, for your battery id still tell you its poor, id suggest you get high capacity batteries like the one I attached below, mine holds and am still expecting it to max more, we all know bb battery issues but 20mins, na that's definitely a battery issue. If you're using this on pc I'd advise you play with spot on Dns, if you get good dns' you'll get faster page openings, download speed improvement n sort.

This is where I mentioned you bro.

I wanted to know where I can get this type of battery.
Thanks in anticipation ...
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by talk2dre(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
tuta1:

i replied someone earlier boss, read thru. its online cant remember where exactly

I've mentioned you again boss.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mine is still working... Downloaded 5gb in two days now.... As for recharge card I don't have a problem.... Apparently my area has a lot left cuz people don't buy visafone from here much... Won't say where I am tho grin
I must enjoy everything

Also the speed is now fast since y'all are leaving visafone to mtn...thank you o! Keep moving grin grin grin wink

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 4:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Isnt there anyone else who is still using it like me? Subbed for 1week plan this Monday and it worked...
But now its starting to misbehave small small.... Omo check out my usage data even since I heard MTN is taking over I've not relented on the use of the visafone.... Still downloading Right now tho.... .. Won't stop until the network is dead and recharge card is done in the streets

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by samtek(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Udezer69:
Mine is still working... Downloaded 5gb in two days now.... As for recharge card I don't have a problem.... Apparently my area has a lot left cuz people don't buy visafone from here much... Won't say where I am tho grin
I must enjoy everything

Also the speed is now fast since y'all are leaving visafone to mtn...thank you o! Keep moving grin grin grin wink
Enjoy man
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
talk2dre:

I've mentioned you again boss.

you trouble a lot, am sure the persistent gets their reward.

i said i cant remember, but try these links;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Swees%C2%AE-2650mAh-Capacity-Battery-Blackberry/dp/B00BKSHVNU

https://www.amazon.com/Capacity-BlackBerry-Blackberry-T-Mobile-Cellular/dp/B00LON4HYC?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

http://www.dhgate.com/product/10pcs-lot-2430mah-high-capacity-gold-battery/200069556.html#s1-0-1b;searl|4183719334

hope the mentions will stop now please.
Udezer69:
Isnt there anyone else who is still using it like me?

still rocking, you'll get used to it.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by talk2dre(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
tuta1:

you trouble a lot, am sure the persistent gets their reward.

i said i cant remember, but try these links;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Swees%C2%AE-2650mAh-Capacity-Battery-Blackberry/dp/B00BKSHVNU

https://www.amazon.com/Capacity-BlackBerry-Blackberry-T-Mobile-Cellular/dp/B00LON4HYC?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

http://www.dhgate.com/product/10pcs-lot-2430mah-high-capacity-gold-battery/200069556.html#s1-0-1b;searl|4183719334

hope the mentions will stop now please.

Sorry about the mentions ...lol.
I thought there is a Nigeria store that sells it.

Thanks for the effort.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Rossiversal:
Can it come lesser cos they are saying if they have topay 8k,they'll as well pay u to subscribe for them some 6 months upfront.

I don't understand,......

Anyway, 6k . And that's fair enough..
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Segunagagu(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Plsss advice me ooo...I don't want to loose 1000 naira ooo. I want to subscribe.but am scared... I dont know if the stuff wil still activate.. I tried it without credit on the phone. And it told me I have insufficient balance.. Meanwhile I called Visafone customer care to wine them ..I told them am trying to subscribe but its nt going.. So they told me the service has been suspended.. So I want to know.. Has anyone subscribe recently?? And is it still activating??
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is it me or this visafone doesn't expire when they say it would.... 350naira is for 1week right? Did the sub on Monday...its not showing the "you have something hours left" message... Anyway...its good like that... I'm planning on subbin again next week... Is visafone really out? Cuz I read their FAQ on their site concerning the migration to MTN... They said all their plans are still running ... Seems like when u migrate MTN cancels it and visafone yeye customer agents that sometimes dont know anything will say the service is no longer there..... Then how are my still using it
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by samtek(m): 2:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Udezer69:
Is it me or this visafone doesn't expire when they say it would.... 350naira is for 1week right? Did the sub on Monday...its not showing the "you have something hours left" message... Anyway...its good like that... I'm planning on subbin again next week... Is visafone really out? Cuz I read their FAQ on their site concerning the migration to MTN... They said all their plans are still running ... Seems like when u migrate MTN cancels it and visafone yeye customer agents that sometimes dont know anything will say the service is no longer there..... Then how are my still using it
service is still running but once you swap it is gone
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Apparently... Visafone 10tb is still in session.... The only problem is that there are no more recharge cards on the streets anymore... Turns out the sellers didn't even wait to finish the remaining ones...they turned it out for the new recharge cards from MTN so no visafone anywhere again...i don't blame them since they were given the option To swap the cards for new ones to sell.... So right now the last sub I did will run out and it will soon be useless.... Shame... Downloaded 12gb in two weeks with it... Should have used it more before...but it ain't like visafone wasn't gaining from it...so why sell the service Well.. I'm switching to Etisalat for BB at the right... So that way I can do 2k for 6gb... That's 1k for 3gb separately...incase I need to download stuff in the daytime.... As for night plans... I'm using Airtels smart trybe.... The tarrif is terrible but their time based night plan is to die for... I've seen someone using it with my own eyes to download 60Gb IN 5hours.. The speed is crazy.... And no one is complaining yet ... Nodata cap.... Also no speed throttling... Then for my Android phone I'll start doing mtn 2k for 3.5gb cuz mtn is fast die... Pass etisalat and their constant internet disconnection.... I'll give update it I discover Any other good alternative to good and cheap browsing.....

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Udezer69:
Apparently... Visafone 10tb is still in session.... The only problem is that there are no more recharge cards on the streets anymore... Turns out the sellers didn't even wait to finish the remaining ones...they turned it out for the new recharge cards from MTN so no visafone anywhere again...i don't blame them since they were given the option To swap the cards for new ones to sell.... So right now the last sub I did will run out and it will soon be useless.... Shame... Downloaded 12gb in two weeks with it... Should have used it more before...but it ain't like visafone wasn't gaining from it...so why sell the service Well.. I'm switching to Etisalat for BB at the right... So that way I can do 2k for 6gb... That's 1k for 3gb separately...incase I need to download stuff in the daytime.... As for night plans... I'm using Airtels smart trybe.... The tarrif is terrible but their time based night plan is to die for... I've seen someone using it with my own eyes to download 60Gb IN 5hours.. The speed is crazy.... And no one is complaining yet ... Nodata cap.... Also no speed throttling... Then for my Android phone I'll start doing mtn 2k for 3.5gb cuz mtn is fast die... Pass etisalat and their constant internet disconnection.... I'll give update it I discover Any other good alternative to good and cheap browsing.....
if you wanna sell your Verizon branded VISAFONE let me know or VISAFONE customized one. I don't want sprint/us cellular..
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by frisby: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2016
bedford101:
Any1 wanna sell his/her visafone blackberry? Am interested.

Still looking to buy?
I have a bold 5 for sale. It's a global edition, you can use both for CDMA and GSM.
Quote me if interested
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Segunagagu(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls guys...I have done my migration.. And my other Visafone bb phone is still working... Its just confusing..... Plus..I was given 30000 credit... I can't use it to browse....very annoying... Pls I want to know why the other Visafone is still working pls...
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Xhaka(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Mtn just broke everyone's heart with the scrapping of that terabyte stuff
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bobo65(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Xhaka:
Mtn just broke everyone's heart with the scrapping of that terabyte stuff

It's mtn, what were expecting?
Mtn and sadism Re synonymous
They do something that ppl likes and make sure it makes ppl happy only to scrap it when ppl starts getting used to it, not because it's causing them loss, no no, it's just because it makes ppl happy, they hate seeing ppl happy.
I rmb sme and how Ppl patronized them and the money ppl were making from it, but mtn, in all their glorious sadism cut the thing down to 10 shares per purchase. Just to reduce the smile on ppls faces.
If not that my mtn line is what iv been using for business over the years, I for Done burn the sim, wicked greedy souls # takes a pause
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Segunagagu:
Pls guys...I have done my migration.. And my other Visafone bb phone is still working... Its just confusing..... Plus..I was given 30000 credit... I can't use it to browse....very annoying... Pls I want to know why the other Visafone is still working pls...
you can still make call on the VISAFONE line and even browse after migration but you can't receive call. All calls will be received on the new mtn line given to you. The VISAFONE line will stop to work when mtn finally disconnect everyone. Cheers. The airtime will make 16hours phone call to all network(no international call though)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Innjoo One Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.