Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? (3160 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Whoever came up with the analogy really reasons with his PEN1S. Lets try and reason it together. If men are keys and women are padlocks that are meant to be opened wiith only one key, why are the keys opening all padlocks? You can see that the perspective of the analogy is one-sided. Who do men sleep with? Ghosts? How does it make sense that all keys are to open all padlocks when the keys want the padlock to be opened with only key? Does that make sense to you? You see why its not good to reason with the Pen1s? Results coming from the brain differs from the one coming from the Pen1s. Too bad.

A key that opens all padlocks is a master key. You don't know that? It' a free ticket to AIDS and hepatitis. wink

See achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tpia1: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
When Taking Multiple Husbands Makes Sense

In other cultures, it appears that a man may arrange a second husband for his wife because he knows that, when he must be absent, the second husband will protect his wife -- and thus his interests. And if she gets impregnated while Husband #1 is gone, it will be by someone of whom he has approved in advance.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/when-taking-multiple-husbands-makes-sense/272726/

2 Likes

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tpia1: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
the first husband functions as the decider when it comes to . . . . acceptance of additional male mates
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tpia1: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
^ do any of the naysayers have any objections to the above?

You can pick who your wife's other husbands will be.

sounds like a good plan imo.
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A key that opens all padlocks is a master key. You don't know that? It' a free ticket to AIDS and hepatitis. wink

See achievement.

grin grin grin

Master key a.k.a Reservoir of stds. So since it is a master key, why is it complaining that all padlocks have been opened by many master keys? According to master keys, all master keys are free to open any padlock. For you to be a master key, you must have opened many padlocks. So why complain?

1 Like

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by charles316: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
No woman can tell her husband that. They can dream and fantasy about it. Most women can't satisfy one man So how can they satisfy multiple partners?
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Master key a.k.a Reservoir of stds. So since it is a master key, why is it complaining that all padlocks have been opened by many master keys? According to master keys, all master keys are free to open any padlock. For you to be a master key, you must have opened many padlocks. So why complain?

Gbam!

They forgot that there can be many master keys. grin grin grin

You are good ooo. wink

1 Like

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Gbam!

They forgot that there can be many master keys. grin grin grin

You are good ooo. wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
She can do watever she wants but that broad's got to have my money at the end of the day,pimpin aint easy but somebody gotta do it #tabernacle
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Well I'd think the man must think of his wife, the kids, and how many years he put in the marriage. And of how his reputation would be scattered if he ever was divorced. He should also think about what he, as a man, is doing to make his wife think about adding another man into the house. Did he lose his nice shape, or maybe he isn't as affectionate, maybe he's earning a little less or is being rude to the wife's family... Ultimately, he must suck it up and take it like a man...

In my opinion, this whole thing about men being the stronger and tougher gender is ridiculous. A man cannot, and I repeat, CANNOT ever handle what a woman goes thru. Y'all are too weak-hearted, with these soft egos that can be bruised like banana.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2014
tpia1:
really bad photoshopping skills cry
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by cococandy(f): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2014
That's the part their brains don't get to when they start reasoning that way.
All men are polygamous. Ok I agree. We all agree.

Since it is proven that men and women are almost the same in number (population) there simple can't be enough women to go round every man like 4-5 women per guy.

So when you're being polygamous and yanshing other people's wives and girlfriends,the same way another man is being polygamous towards your wife and girlfriend.

You can't take away another man's right to polygamy while you're exercising yours grin grin
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Her toto becomes wide like konga while my deek remains intact for more hoes. Feminists want to practice what men practice....they just want to be like men cool .
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tintingz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No problem. I have a head for ten and enough money to buy you and all your brothers. grin
You can't handle my big brothers. grin
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tintingz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its a completely useless analogy because before you marry any woman, a good number of men must have slept with her as long lots and lots of people have s*e*x in relationships.
Not all women have sexx before marriage.

and in a relationship a woman is only with one man except she's a tramp a runz girl.

Does that mean she is useless?
if she's having sexx with every man that passes her way, I will call that useless.

If you had no idea about how many men a single lady has slept with, you would marry her regardless.
Then she's a who're to me.

some women hold on to sexx after marriage. smiley

such analogy is only a fantasy your likes love to wish and dream on but in reality it doesnt work that way.
It is not a fantasy, it is the reality truth.

Men and women cannot be likened to keys and padlocks. why? Because we are humans made of flesh with blood running through our veins. smiley smiley
Remember it is an analogy.

If a woman want to have sexx with many men she should apply a job in a brothel.

Men don't like/enjoy wide vijay, wide like the well in our backyard. angry
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by egopersonified(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
DickDastardly: No qualms, as long as she will let me practice advanced polygamy too cheesy

National Open Marriage of Nigeria, NOMN.
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tintingz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
tpia1:

how is it useless ?

and i'm just humouring your analogy, humans are not padlocks.
I know.

It is an analogy and it make sense. angry
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tintingz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
tpia1: [img]http://www.e-xecutive.ru/images/bez_kupur/coaching/Andro.jpg[/img]
I just pity these woman. grin
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
TribalEAST: Her toto becomes wide like konga while my deek remains intact for more hoes. Feminists want to practice what men practice....they just want to be like men cool .
You sef see am.
Re: Men What Would You Do If Your Wife Tells You She Wants To Practice Polyandry???? by smokescreen4: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Always baffles me why men don't like being cheated on but yet they cheat, justifying it with useless excuses, things are changing though women too are beginning to up their game, I can't feel sorry for a man whose wife cheats on him. polyandry would be a good idea in naija tho. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? / Family Problem (true Life Story) / I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.