Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,350 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (2197 Views)

Short Skirt/dress Or Bum Short- Which Is Sexier (pic) / What's Up With Ladies Been Attracted To Deep Voices / Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Talkloaded: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
I have a Deep voice and my Girlfriend Doesn't Like it tho.. She says it sound like Kidnappers voice (Thugs) grin grin I olways wish 4 Tiny voice tho.. Nat too tiny oo

So tell me which do you prefer and (Guys) which
category do you fall under?
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by vizkiz: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Why will any chick wanna date a dude with tiny voice?? The voice that can't even scare a dog away grin

And if a guy's voice is too deep, that's gonna make him sound like a thug... tongue

i think its better when your voice is not too deep but cool and calm wink
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by dytbabe: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Gimme the baritone
Husky dusky anyday anytime
I melt
That's manly
It makes me shiver
I can cry
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oh gawd
And when we are in the middle of that thing
My life is never the same

Cc
Idowuogbo
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by iceberylin(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
ĨŤŚ ĎĔŦĨŃĨŤĔĹŶ ĎĔĔP VŐĨČĔ cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mehn, I don't like guys with tiny voice just like my former governor Peter Obi....I hate to hear him speak no matter what he has to say, I just don't care so tiny voice is not my thing grin
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
I prefer just an average voice
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Most ladies that prefer tiny voices are lesbos. It should be sweet deep for any normal lady. Hard Fact.
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by misshoree(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
I like the ones with tiny voice..the deep voice do get me off track,like it scares me
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by jnrbayano(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
ammyluv2002: Mehn, I don't like guys with tiny voice just like my former governor Peter Obi....I hate to hear him speak no matter what he has to say, I just don't care so tiny voice is not my thing grin

Peter Obi's voice can't even be qualified as "tiny"....

His voice is annoyingly feminine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
misshoree: I like the ones with tiny voice..the deep voice do get me off track,like it scares me

Hi Lesbo. smiley
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
jnrbayano:

Peter Obi's voice can't even be qualified as "tiny"....

His voice is annoyingly feminine.
very annoying
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by jnrbayano(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't have a bassy voice.

I do have an intermediary (between bass and high-pitched)
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by naturally: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Deep voice commands more respect
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by misshoree(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
TrollMan:

Hi Lesbo. smiley
taah
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by gracile(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2014
husky

voices

are

always

sexy wink
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by ronald4lif(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2014
So now voice don enter the criteria? What more will follow suit...how he/she walks, dresses, eats, dances or f*cks?
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by philantoxx(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
now its voice..seems therz nufin dat isn't a criteria these days.
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by marieolae(f): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2014
ronald4lif: So now voice don enter the criteria? What more will follow suit...how he/she walks, dresses, eats, dances or f*cks?
nairaland was built to Ask all the unquestionable questions. If u think the question is absurd, your feedback is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by valmunich(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2014
In the place of mrcork, "bro, sorry, how long you been Gay?? grin
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by nickz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
With the rate people are claiming different kind of voices on NL....I tire sha!!

They should start uploading their voices on nl to ascertainangry

Most of 'em sound like smeagolsad
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by stag: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
You don't want to hear this voice just after a deep sleep.
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by ronald4lif(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: nairaland was built to Ask all the unquestionable questions. If u think the question is absurd, your feedback is not necessary.

Okay ma'am
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by dmcdad: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think it varies from one lady to another. Some like it deep (or baritone), while others like the tiny type. I have friends and even my younger brother whose voice sounds kinda tiny. And from what I have come to realise, most girls like their voices that way. You know, they kinda fall for the voices they hear (tiny).

As for me, it's baritone for life! And on certain times, my voice can be very deep.
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Baritone all the way.....it commands epitome of true manliness.
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by destante(f): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Deep voice of course with nice accent and style. A not-too-good-looking man will still make me cringe at his baritone voice.
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by ivyy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Deep and articulate embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by udeze73(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whenever i speak with my gf on phone she says my voice echoes miles away and she's kinda loving every bit of it
Re: Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Bryan12(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
I've a deep voice as in very deeeep but I have an innocent face.what a wrong combination.

(1) (Reply)

10 Fabulous Facts About The Female Body / Ladies Do You Prefer BEARDED Guys To Non-Bearded? / Ways For A Woman To Orgasm During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.