Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? (3197 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / 5 Signs You've Met Your Perfect Match! +/- / MARRIED OR SINGLE: How Do You Know When You've Met Or Are With The Right Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Mindependent(f): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
krispycash:
You never know... u just have to wing it... remember there are two hearts in this matter
.. Two thoughts...
Two of everything that u can imagine...
But the truth is if a guy really loves u, he'd respect u, then he'll give u more than enough reason to stay even when he doesn't know he's doing that...

Things just happen... never forced... never feigned... that doesn't mean there wouldn't be times when u feel like strangling him... but even in ur anger or his anger, u can still feel the love...

never forget that the best kind of lovers are those who are also friends...

All in all... u pray... and ask God to direct ur steps and never doubt ur guts..

It's really hard for me right now because one minute, I'm head over heels in love with him and the next minute I get so infuriated with him. I guess, I just need to slow down undecided
thanks smiley
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Mindependent(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
MisterLongman: Try getting on his nerves...... His reactions will go a long way in determining how you guys will relate in the future...... Like Marilyn Monroe's quote "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"

I seem to do this quite often unknowingly and he just acts really childish for a while until we move past it, it's weird because he is much older than I am but sometimes I feel like I'm much older and mature than he is sad
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mindependent:

It's really hard for me right now because one minute, I'm head over heels in love with him and the next minute I get so infuriated with him. I guess, I just need to slow down undecided
thanks smiley
truth be told, u can be mad at someone and still be in love with that same person at d same time... The few people who really get under our skin are those we really care about even though a lot of times we don't know it... yeah u shouldnt rush it...

N.B-I am sorry I tried to get between u and ur friend (Rabella Adeleke)... been a bit but I am truly sorry...
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by clem305D(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
follow your heart...it never lies
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Mindependent(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
krispycash: truth be told, u can be mad at someone and still be in love with that same person at d same time... The few people who really get under our skin are those we really care about even though a lot of times we don't know it... yeah u shouldnt rush it...

N.B-I am sorry I tried to get between u and ur friend (Rabella Adeleke)... been a bit but I am truly sorry...

You might be right cos it takes a lot to get me angry, but he seems to be quite good at getting both expressions out of me, I'll take my time, thanks. And about Bella, I don't remember you getting between us but thanks for the apology smiley
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Mindependent(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
clem305D: follow your heart...it never lies

My heart is all over the place right now embarassed he hasn't even called me for a while now cry
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by clem305D(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
you must not wait for him to call...thats one mistake girls make. call him and ask whats happening... he could be stressed out or just needs some time off. from his response, you will be able to decipher if he still wants you or not
Mindependent:
My heart is all over the place right now embarassed he hasn't even called me for a while now cry
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by MRUNN(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
When it comes to relationship or marriage, i will embrace God's grace, compactibility and tolerance. Most characters we search for in relationships are easily defeated by Emotional, physical, financial & spiritual challenges. It takes God's grace & perseverance to LOVE YOUR SPOUSE,even when the relationship is at stake.
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mindependent:
My heart is all over the place right now embarassed he hasn't even called me for a while nokw cry
try to keep it still that way u can hear words not said and understand thoughts unuttered... The scariest feeling is love... so patience, gives u an insight to what he really feels...
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Cholls(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Too many girls/ladies I see.But in Diddy's voice 'they are confusing me' cool
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by MrCork: 12:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Mindependent:

....change yorrr sagrakomastalick imature atitude an I will find you man on nairaland! wink
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Mindependent(f): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

....change yorrr sagrakomastalick imature atitude an I will find you man on nairaland! wink

in case you missed the memo, im not interested in men angry
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by davidsgal(f): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2016
mynd44bankrall:
There is this thing they rub on the body.
Its for knowing the real from the fake
can't stop laughing
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 18, 2016
In the quest for a hubby and not a bf, you have to ditch those ragging emotions and become reasonable, logical and wise. You have a lot of questions to ask yourself and ask him too. Consult folks in marriage for over twenty years, their experience and wisdom is invaluable. Your friends and colleagues are just as naive and ignorant as your are. Let go of pressure and make use of time, it's the best litmus test. Finally, employ the wisdom of him that knows tomorrow in prayers.
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by MrCork: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Mindependent:

in case you missed the memo, im not interested in men angry

...you are not a man??....madam you are confusee!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Old thread. My opinion is that there are many "ones".
Re: How Do You Know If And When You've Met The One? by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 18, 2016
chibwike:
when d tym comes, u'd knw by default settings
Lool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend / Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? / Social Media Love : Real Or False ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.