Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. (880 Views)

Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / 10 Things Every Woman Should Demand From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Paulv(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nlanders,should one ask back what he gave when in a relationship! I know it may sound weird... but sometime you just feel cheated at the breakup in a relationship you sacrify alot.....have you ever felt this way before? pls how did you do it
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by chinedusamson(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
It doesn't make any difference... only immature..I had same experience, actually bought ma Ex a phone of 26k went am still a student o
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Paulv(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm a drawer 'nobi mouth my drawing make sense' i showed her some of my painting when she finish she selected the best of the best of it....but now the gl behaviour don change oo. I av never given one of these drawingout.
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Paulv(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chinedusamson: It doesn't make any difference... only immature..I had same experience, actually bought ma Ex a phone of 26k went am still a student o
wat!!!
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by dytbabe: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin grin grin

Kids everywhere
cheesy cheesy

She must collect back all the kisses, styles, bj, time and all the drillings

Oshisko
What is painting sef, not like they cost much in this part of the world
U better forget and move on
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by fuckshit: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Can FÜCKING feel your pains OP, but the thing about a FÜCKING gift is that, It is a gift.
Once given, it is no longer yours to FÜCKING take back.

The FÜCKING negative feelings & emotional pains should not FÜCKING mask the FÜCKING feelings you had at the FÜCKING time the gift was given. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by zizazizu: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Paulv: I'm a drawer 'nobi mouth my drawing make sense' i showed her some of my painting when she finish she selected the best of the best of it....but now the gl behaviour don change oo. I av never given one of these drawingout.

I understand your dilemma bro. You would not be a good artist if you do not love what you create and the thought of something you really love in the hands of someone you don't love that much won't let you sleep well. Should you just ask for it back? Should you let it go? But that painting...And now, u r stuck with a crisis of the mind.

As an artist, you don't only keep your works because you love them, they form part of your portfolio and to leave a great creation out there can eat deep into your soul.

Like I said, I get it. And like I am going to say, forget it.

Just let it go.

It might hurt, but, you don't just exist as an artist, you are a human being and when human beings are no longer in a relationship, they don't go back and ask for things they have given as gifts. It'll mark you as immature and soil your reputation. Be the bigger man and think forward.

Selah.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Forget about the painting and move on my dear,painting will evenserve as a source of remembrance for her.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by djeezy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Smh......Those stuffs are gone with the relationship.
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by valmunich(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
chinedusamson: It doesn't make any difference... only immature..I had same experience, actually bought ma Ex a phone of 26k went am still a student o
*Singing p.squares MMS *
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Tallesty1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
dytbabe: grin grin grin

Kids everywhere
cheesy cheesy

She must collect back all the kisses, styles, bj, time and all the drillings

Oshisko
What is painting sef, not like they cost much in this part of the world
U better forget and move on
Can we then say she is a prostitute?

BTW can one do any of the @Emboldened without receiving??
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
let it go man, let it go,,

By requesting for your paintings or whatever, you might jes end up making a fool of youselfv ...
Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dude take this advice from me.
It ain't fu*cking wrong. It's your rule bro.
Get back whatever shit you gave her if it will make you feel good.
Who made the rule that it's bad.

The only time it's bad, to me, is if it was a mutual breakup. No hurts etc. then it's all good.

This happened to a friend a while back.
Got this babe a pretty expensive phone.
Dude has a friend who knows this girl (Met her once or twice).
Dude went to visit his friend one time and met this girl there and the supposedly girl just said "hi".
The friend was a known bad guy so he must have twisted the girls head.
She just said "hi" to his bf.
Dude was pained and came to me. Said he wants to collect that phone back.
So we invited the babe to KFC, got her meal, dude dropped 100 bucks on the table in preparation for his plan.
So he acted like his phone was dead when I called him pretending it was his mum.
Borrowed the phone from the girl and walked out like he needed reception.
Came out, gave the security the SIM and zoomed off.

Say it's wrong but men if it makes you feel good it's your world it's your rule as long as you did not hurt an innocent man.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Paulv: I'm a drawer 'nobi mouth my drawing make sense' i showed her some of my painting when she finish she selected the best of the best of it....but now the gl behaviour don change oo. I av never given one of these drawingout.

But you did and it's no longer yours, unfortunately.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Average Educated Guy Or A Rich Illiterate? / After Breaking Up With Him, She Still Wants Him Back... Please Advice. / Peer Pressure: Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.