Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ (2740 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by darisgod(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
hhh
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by BodyKiss(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
You guys could do with little bit of hygiene (no pun intended). I felt like slapping one of your members the day he spat in front of me, like I wasn't even there. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by Pdizzle(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why do your women wear white to bed?
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by darisgod(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Halleliya !!!!

Its another glorious day in His Presence

CCC Hymn 72

Prepare to worship in this church
The only holy church
This only church that would exist
For now n forever

Chorus: pay homage to the Lord
Pay homage to the Lord,Father
The King of all the kings

Prepare to worship in this church
So we might live in the end
Pay homage to the Lord Father
The King of all the kings

Chorus

Our joy,our joy are many
In this holy church
It's the church that would save the world
On this appointed day

Chorus

Olu ijo mimo a gbe wa
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by anusule(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pdizzle:
Why do your women wear white to bed?

Because some women wear white to bed does not mean every woman in the Celestial fold wears white to bed lol.

Nawa for una.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by anusule(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
BodyKiss:
You guys could do with little bit of hygiene (no pun intended). I felt like slapping one of your members the day he spat in front of me, like I wasn't even there. No offence intended.

GTFOH
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by BodyKiss(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
anusule:

GTFOH

You dirty pig should learn to take correction. ídìoŤ
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by darisgod(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
BodyKiss:

Anybody
can actually do dat

Weda Christian moslem or pagan

Abi u never see aboki do dat
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by Pdizzle(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
anusule:

Because some women wear white to bed does not mean every woman in the Celestial fold wears white to bed lol.

Nawa for una.

Well, sorry for the hasty generalization, all I've known seems to do it and they don't give a reason. Can you please tell me why.
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by anusule(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pdizzle:

Well, sorry for the hasty generalization, all I've known seems to do it and they don't give a reason. Can you please tell me why.

As far as they are not wearing black or red which is actually forbidden why you dey fear?
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by Pdizzle(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
anusule:

As far as they are not wearing black or red which is actually forbidden why you dey fear?

I'm not scared, just curious. Can you tell me why.?
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by ninovandross(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2014
Cele, I hve neva seen u guys as christians cos ur ways are occultic and sinister #just my view on celestial/white garment/olumba-olumba/shoeless
Shebi all na una names, and why must 80percnt of celestians be dirty?
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by babythug(f): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
I recently stumbled on a video showing the process of "descending from fellowship with the hosts of heaven" this is popularly referred to as "Isokale ninu Emi" . Please forgive me if i didn't capture this titles well. My inquiries are as to how this process really works.
1. Who decides when a person is going to be lifted up into a trance/spirit?
2. How or who decides the day the elemi* is coming down from the trance?
3. Who determines the number of days to be spent in this trance?
4. How is the exact time to be brought back from the trance/hosts of heaven determined?

Just being curious..

Anyone who has been in this state before can please share their experience. i'm just looking for some knowledge is this area.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by darisgod(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2014
u gotta be kidding
darisgod:
Helleluyah!!!!

Rep ur parish

Preach the word of God

Ask Questions

Post picture

Share testimonies etc.....

Mine

CCC Ikeja 2 (Horeb Cathedral) Ogba ijaiye Lagos
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by michaelwestern(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2014
darisgod:
Helleluyah!!!!

Rep ur parish

Preach the word of God

Ask Questions

Post picture

Share testimonies etc.....

Mine

CCC Ikeja 2 (Horeb Cathedral) Ogba ijaiye Lagos

cute baby. what a pity, if only she attends a church where .....
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by darisgod(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
michaelwestern:

Attends a church where?

My daughter will be n will always be a celestian
Re: A Thread For Members Of Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
WTF are you insinuating you dont belong here, so get the F outta here
michaelwestern:

(1) (Reply)

Deep Truth About Sex. / The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate / Is Religion Or Practising 2 (main) Religions A Curse Or A Blessing For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.