Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! (1247 Views)

Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
In my honest opinion, leaving out the fact that I don't believe in GEJ. I think the sudden successes of the war against terrorism is pre-planned.

How come things are moving on so fast?

I think, somehow all these are connected to next year's election.

On the other hand, think of how many souls we have lost to this gimmick, if true that is...

God save Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
So the war should continue?

4 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by Kayceo2010: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ask am o.. But for me I think it's because Ihejirika was removed. Am Igbo so no lambasting. If actually he siphoned money meant for purchase of weapons thereby leaving the Army with chaka gbom, then it might have been the reason..
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
nwanna89: So the war should continue?

You don't seem to get. Definitely, I don't mean the war to continue, just an after thought, why all of sudden FG is winning the war. We should have won this war long before we lost so much souls.

Don't you think the GEJ led administration would seem weak if something is not done before 2015.

We could have done all these some 2-3yrs ago.

All in all...we are winning

4 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kayceo2010: Ask am o.. But for me I think it's because Ihejirika was removed. Am Igbo so no lambasting. If actually he siphoned money meant for purchase of weapons thereby leaving the Army with chaka gbom, then it might have been the reason..

And that man is still walking freely...Naija sha

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
totally disagree ,you think so cos you are probably thousands of kilometers from this war.
as someone taking part in this war i tell you NO

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by manmade(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
helphelp: In my honest opinion, leaving out the fact that I don't believe in GEJ. I think the sudden successes of the war against terrorism is pre-planned.

On the other hand, think of how many souls we have lost to this gimmick, if true that is...

God save Nigeria
where were u wen opposition and loud mouthed pple like u were saying FG shld negotiate with bokoharam ? Now that a full scale war has been declared and NA is winning ure here again to say rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by RedArmies12: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
manmade: where were u wen opposition and loud mouthed pple like u were saying FG shld negotiate with bokoharam ? Now that a full scale war has been declared and NA is winning ure here again to say rubbish.
The war in the same way wrestling is, was a premeditated an scripted. shekau was just acting according to d script. So am nt surprise. Am only surprise that $1 billion dollar is approve for a war we are already winning.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
helphelp:

You don't seem to get. Definitely, I don't mean the war to continue, just an after thought, why all of sudden FG is winning the war. We should have won this war long before we lost so much souls.

Don't you think the GEJ led administration would seem weak if something is not done before 2015.

We could have done all these some 2-3yrs ago.

All in all...we are winning

Let me explain it to you....

Boko haram has been a faceless group all this while. Thats what made it difficult to fight them. But they seem to have shifted their attention away from bombing innocent people to carving out an islamic state for themselves by trying to capture towns. They took a cue from ISIS.

With this...it is now easier for the military to confront them head on. It is only a coincidence this happened b4 elections.

I dont believe any president in his right senses will use terrorism to score political points

5 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by davo3286: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerians we just don't know what we want exactly. When the insurgents seem to be winning you were crying that the NA is not doing enough and that GEJ is too slow. Now that we are winning you are still crying and complaining that the success is too fast and sudden. Aren't you happy that NA, GEJ and indeed all well meaning Nigerians are winning the fight? Op, what exactly is your problem, what do you want!? Please tell us.

4 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by TechRev: 12:59am On Sep 29, 2014
davo3286: Nigerians we just don't know what we want exactly. When the insurgents seem to be winning you were crying that the NA is not doing enough and that GEJ is too slow. Now that we are winning you are still crying and complaining that the success is too fast and sudden. Aren't you happy that NA, GEJ and indeed all well meaning Nigerians are winning the fight? Op, what exactly is your problem, what do you want!? Please tell us.

Op, what exactly is your problem, what do you want!? Please tell us.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by asadike(f): 1:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls cut mr president some slack. When he started wit ihejirika, el rufai,northern elders nd politicians were on his neck that he was killing innocent northerners bt when boko boys became 2 dangerous, d same northern elders came down on d president's neck, nw he is fighting boko boys wit full military force, they say na election propaganda. Haba! na wetin sef? Onwe kwa ra ihe aga eme uwa meta ya nma?

3 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Definitely, most of you don't seem to get my point.

Let me try one more time to make it clear.

#Winning the war I am very happy with

I just feel the whole BH, Shekau ish are all premeditated.

All of sudden Shekau is dead, Boko boys are surrendering, $1billion approved to continue fighting the war.

Now, my point is all these may be tied to 2015 General election, money is needed for that election.

We could have killed Shekau long before now, those boys could have surrendered before now and so on.

And like I said earlier, the good thing is we are winning the war, no matter what the motive may be
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by jayonpoint(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Boko haram is a political scheme..mainly to raise money for 2015 election. D sudden winning came after Stephn Davis revelation report which indicted Jonathan cronies. shortly after naija military begin to prosecute n repeling d war against boko bois. Wat a sudden event? D problem wit nigerians is, we're cowards n sentiments is our biggest weakness. Its politics all along n conspiracy theories by FG since 18century.

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
op Pls go and do the needful.G A D

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by ogbronx(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2014
helphelp: Definitely, most of you don't seem to get my point.

Let me try one more time to make it clear.

#Winning the war I am very happy with

I just feel the whole BH, Shekau ish are all premeditated.

All of sudden Shekau is dead, Boko boys are surrendering, $1billion approved to continue fighting the war.

Now, my point is all these may be tied to 2015 General election, money is needed for that election.

We could have killed Shekau long before now, those boys could have surrendered before now and so on.

And like I said earlier, the good thing is we are winning the war, no matter what the motive may be
You are just wasting ur mb trying to explain to dullards and played online typist for gej. Many Nigerians are gullible .The ones that would understand ur point have left nairaland .

1 Like

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2014
jayonpoint: Boko haram is a political scheme..mainly to raise money for 2015 election. D sudden winning came after Stephn Davis revelation report which indicted Jonathan cronies. shortly after naija military begin to prosecute n repeling d war against boko bois. Wat a sudden event? D problem wit nigerians is, we're cowards n sentiments is our biggest weakness. Its politics all along n conspiracy theories by FG since 18century.

Well said. Thank you
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2014
ogbronx: You are just wasting ur mb trying to explain to dullards and played online typist for gej. Many Nigerians are gullible .The ones that would understand ur point have left nairaland .

Lmao...

True that bro, true that
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by davo3286: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2014
jayonpoint: Boko haram is a political scheme..mainly to raise money for 2015 election. D sudden winning came after Stephn Davis revelation report which indicted Jonathan cronies. shortly after naija military begin to prosecute n repeling d war against boko bois. Wat a sudden event? D problem wit nigerians is, we're cowards n sentiments is our biggest weakness. Its politics all along n conspiracy theories by FG since 18century.

So what do you want us to do for you, ask the military to slack a little so that the killings, bombings and abductions can once again hit the sky!?

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by davo3286: 1:38am On Sep 30, 2014
helphelp: In my honest opinion, leaving out the fact that I don't believe in GEJ. I think the sudden successes of the war against terrorism is pre-planned.

God save Nigeria

What exactly do you want!?

2 Likes

Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
davo3286:

What exactly do you want!?

Hello,

Read and pass okay.

Like a member said, the ones to understand my post has left nairaland already.

You need to be sharp boy
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by nigerianvenom(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
God save Nigeria

Yes,because God has delivered ur APC foot soldiers into d hands of our military,the same way God delivered the Philistines into the hands of the isrealite in d bible.
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by davo3286: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2014
helphelp:

Hello,

Read and pass okay.

Like a member said, the ones to understand my post has left nairaland already.

You need to be sharp boy

If I should just read and pass even though I have something to say then you should have posted the lousy topic in the first instance, expecting comments from members. What else are you trying to cause with your topic than mischief!? Stop being mischievous, kid!
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
davo3286:

If I should just read and pass even though I have something to say then you should have posted the lousy topic in the first instance, expecting comments from members. What else are you trying to cause with your topic than mischief!? Stop being mischievous, kid!

-10 sense
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by KwoiZabo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
OP i know u are still waiting for more of shekau's videos but your plan has failed. GEJ said we have gotten a winning Formula. cool
Re: All Of A Sudden, The FG Is Winning The War Against Boko Haram..!!! by helphelp: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
KwoiZabo: OP i know u are still waiting for more of shekau's videos but your plan has failed. GEJ said we have gotten a winning Formula. cool

Winning formula now, just because 2015 is round the corner.

What special thing are they doing now, that couldn't have done some 2-3yrs ago?

(1) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Is Not A Religious Bigot - Governor Amaechi / Jonathan Said He Can't Sort Out Our Power Problems Even If Given Another 4 Years / Abacha’s Son Picks PDP Gubernatorial Form, GOVT STRIKES OUT N446.3BILLION CHARGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.