Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) (5928 Views)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I support APC. Jonathan till 2015!! That means there's nothing for us to debate about..Lol
let us protest against this bad luck johnathan!

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: let us protest against this bad luck johnathan!
You're not really active on this section. I've been protesting for a long time now.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:
You're not really active on this section. I've been protesting for a long time now.
I think I'm gonna be more active here

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae u ve nt replied
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: marieolae u ve nt replied
ohhh so sorry I thought I did. I will add u
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I think I'm gonna be more active here
Okay you really should. Time to stop derailing. wink
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: ohhh so sorry I thought I did. I will add u
how will u get ma number
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Lailerh(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
whizpet: This is how he wasted our money, now this same jonathan said he need the senate to approve a whole one billion naira loan (N1billion)... Only God knows how much this is going to cost again! #we need transformation in this country#majourity of nigerians have rejected you and you must go!
He must go by God's grace
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Lailerh(f): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: My opinion?..well my opinion is that (lemme use their real names instead of parties) Jonathan is a not a northern president, and the northerners dont like it, so they are causing havoc in the country, with d aim of denting his image, so dat they can regain control again over nigeria, most of the problems we are facing in nigeria today are nt his doing.. Are they?
are you sure?

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lailerh: are you sure?
yeah, very sure

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
whizpet: This is how he wasted our money, now this same jonathan said he need the senate to approve a whole one billion naira loan (N1billion)... Only God knows how much this is going to cost again! #we need transformation in this country#majourity of nigerians have rejected you and you must go!
It was $1Billion not Naira.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
princetunex:
And I hope APC doesn't win. I'm no PDP member or fan. But I fear that there might be an agenda to 'islamize' Nigeria. Just mai feelings though.
How, like they're going to come in your house on Fridays and order you to go to the Mosque or what?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: so u think buhari can move nigeria forward, i thought he has been a leader before, wat did he really do
He did more in 18months than GEJ has done in over 5yrs.

2 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: He did more in 18months than GEJ has done in over 5yrs.
Wat and wat did he do

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by omerta(f): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Wat and wat did he do
Is it by force to share the same opinion with you? Form yours, and leave her for her own.

marieolae: I think I'm gonna be more active here
Well, I honestly wouldn't approve of such. The politics section is very hot and capable of bringing out the monster in one. You can drop a few comments here and there, but being active? My dear, dem fit roast you here o.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
omerta: Is it by force to share the same opinion with you? Form yours, and leave her for her own.

Well, I honestly wouldn't approve of such. The politics section is very hot and capable of bringing out the monster in one. You can drop a few comments here and there, but being active? My dear, dem fit roast you here o.
haha I'm ready for the action
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: haha I'm ready for the action
u haven't said anything, is ur pm nw ok
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by omerta(f): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: haha I'm ready for the action
Very good. All the same, caution should be applied. BTW, you're pretty. cool
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
omerta: Very good. All the same, caution should be applied. BTW, you're pretty. cool
thanks alot
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by omerta(f): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: thanks alot
Welcome...
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: How, like they're going to come in your house on Fridays and order you to go to the Mosque or what?
Well... am poor at saying long stories because I get easily bored doing dt. But I can authoritatively tell you dat Turkey was once d bedrock of Christianity bt today 98% of turkey is Islam and the other 2% isn't even Christianity alone. The few Christians there today can not even explain wat went wrong or how their religion changed bt believe me, it was political. Whether you believe it or not politics and religion av a relationship as turkey is a perfect case study (Google will help u better here). So my brother, no one will drag you outta ur room. Christianity will just go gradually. And in case u don't knw.. Christianity is not recognized in the Nigerian constitution infact it was never mentioned. It recognises Islam n the sharia law. Just do ur research. And pls feel free to correct any wrong info.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: u haven't said anything, is ur pm nw ok
its nt so how do u wanna do it
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Descartes: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: who told u I'm not into politics. As a matter of fact, I'm studying law in school. So I don't get your point!
Can you blackmail, traduce your opponent and rig faculty and SUG elections Not forgetting almighty tool "Propaganda".
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: Wat and wat did he do
Well, you'll have to do more reading on your own. Try to read about the Govts before Buhari and the Govts after, then compare fairly and you'll see why he's probably the best Leader Nigeria ever had. But I'll tell you a little bit.

Before Buhari, Nigeria experimented with Democracy again after 13yrs of Military rule. One coup after another, plus a civil war and Nigeria between 1960-1976 was pretty much like Nigeria of today.

In 1979 Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo handed over to Shehu Shangri to flag off the start of the Second Republic.

Just like the present Goodluck Jonathan Govt, former Military officers still held sway and called the shots in Shagari's Govt. A lot of them were corrupt beneficiaries of previous Govts and had enriched themselves while in office. They had a lot of civilian accomplices too, and together they raided the Treasury and diverted public funds to their private accounts. The people were getting poorer and the politicians while getting Richer.

Under Shagari's Govt Nigeria's debt profile grew. There were verifiable stories of rampant corruption. Just like GEJ's Govt, theft of Govt funds was brazen and nobody was scared to commit crimes, nothing worked, salaries weren't getting paid etc; society was starting to break down again.

On New Years Eve, 1983, a group of soldiers--- upset at the direction the country was taking--- took over Government and installed their Snr.Officer as the New Head of State of Nigeria. Buhari was known as a disciplined incorruptible person. If N10 was budgeted for something, then N10 was what what'd going to be used. The cost wasn't just going to suddenly balloon to N10billion nor would the N10 just develop feet and disappear from Govt accounts.

The first thing Buhari did was pay off all the foreign loans which Shagari's Govt (and other previous Govts) had amassed and which prevented Nigeria from developing.

Buhari tried to instill a culture of discipline, punctuality and ordeliness--- the foundation of every successful society--- into the Nigerian psyche.

Do not believe all these stories you hear about him. Read about him. I was opportune to meet him quite a bit (even whilst he was Governor of Old Gongola State) and I can tell you that 99% of the negative things you hear about him in the press are nothing but lies. He is a very humble and secular, quiet and soft spoken man. He believes strongly in his faith. He is a practicing Muslim, yes, but he is nothing close to the extremist some wicked people paint him to be. He has the best intentions for your country. The people that tell malicious lies against Buhari are those that want the Status Quo to continue. The corrupt people. The destroyers of your society. Those that want to ensure you stay home from school because teachers are on strike over unpaid salaries while their own kids attend the best schools in England and America, their school fees paid for by the stolen salaries of the teachers in Nigeria.

What do you think is the fastest way Nigeria will develop? Imagine to yourself how developed Nigeria would be if all these monies being stolen everyday by GEJ'S Govt is put to use building better roads, better schools, quality hospitals etc instead of ending up in South Africa on a Private Jet or in someone's Abuja bedroom.

Please go read about Buhari and you'll see why it's in the best interest of your future to try him as President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by davo3286: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2014

Protest ke!? If u see protest u go fit stand?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:04am On Sep 29, 2014
watered: Bros it seems u are still in a deep slumber. Wake up incase u don't know, you are in Nigeria and not UK or USA as u myt be thinking.

#TeamGEJ
what can i say, its all in a day's job 4 u
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:08am On Sep 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Well, you'll have to do more reading on your own. Try to read about the Govts before Buhari and the Govts after, then compare fairly and you'll see why he's probably the best Leader Nigeria ever had. But I'll tell you a little bit.

Before Buhari, Nigeria experimented with Democracy again after 13yrs of Military rule. One coup after another, plus a civil war and Nigeria between 1960-1976 was pretty much like Nigeria of today.

In 1979 Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo handed over to Shehu Shangri to flag off the start of the Second Republic.

Just like the present Goodluck Jonathan Govt, former Military officers still held sway and called the shots in Shagari's Govt. A lot of them were corrupt beneficiaries of previous Govts and had enriched themselves while in office. They had a lot of civilian accomplices too, and together they raided the Treasury and diverted public funds to their private accounts. The people were getting poorer and the politicians while getting Richer.

Under Shagari's Govt Nigeria's debt profile grew. There were verifiable stories of rampant corruption. Just like GEJ's Govt, theft of Govt funds was brazen and nobody was scared to commit crimes, nothing worked, salaries weren't getting paid etc; society was starting to break down again.

On New Years Eve, 1983, a group of soldiers--- upset at the direction the country was taking--- took over Government and installed their Snr.Officer as the New Head of State of Nigeria. Buhari was known as a disciplined incorruptible person. If N10 was budgeted for something, then N10 was what what'd going to be used. The cost wasn't just going to suddenly balloon to N10billion nor would the N10 just develop feet and disappear from Govt accounts.

The first thing Buhari did was pay off all the foreign loans which Shagari's Govt (and other previous Govts) had amassed and which prevented Nigeria from developing.

Buhari tried to instill a culture of discipline, punctuality and ordeliness--- the foundation of every successful society--- into the Nigerian psyche.

Do not believe all these stories you hear about him. Read about him. I was opportune to meet him quite a bit (even whilst he was Governor of Old Gongola State) and I can tell you that 99% of the negative things you hear about him in the press are nothing but lies. He is a very humble and secular, quiet and soft spoken man. He believes strongly in his faith. He is a practicing Muslim, yes, but he is nothing close to the extremist some wicked people paint him to be. He has the best intentions for your country. The people that tell malicious lies against Buhari are those that want the Status Quo to continue. The corrupt people. The destroyers of your society. Those that want to ensure you stay home from school because teachers are on strike over unpaid salaries while their own kids attend the best schools in England and America, their school fees paid for by the stolen salaries of the teachers in Nigeria.

What do you think is the fastest way Nigeria will develop? Imagine to yourself how developed Nigeria would be if all these monies being stolen everyday by GEJ'S Govt is put to use building better roads, better schools, quality hospitals etc instead of ending up in South Africa on a Private Jet or in someone's Abuja bedroom.

Please go read about Buhari and you'll see why it's in the best interest of your future to try him as President.
when u keep sayin Buhari will fite coruption dnt u knw u'r scaring some ppl. Judgin d comments above itr nt evry Njas dats interested in avin some1 like dat around

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2014
ayindejimmy:
when u keep sayin Buhari will fite coruption dnt u knw u'r scaring some ppl. Judgin d comments above itr nt evry Njas dats interested in avin some1 like dat around

Who is ready to test a candidate for 8yrs Definitely not me! That part of Buhari bin a Muslim bt not an extremist scares me. Ispikesdatroof is obviously a buhari fan. Don't call me sentiment.. I simply want a Christian.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: its nt so how do u wanna do it
pm me urs
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by QuiverBox(f): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2014
solid3:

Hey mister, can you point out one freaking attractive thing about that?

If the Billboard did not attract you, you won't have stopped to Snap it.
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2014
princetunex:

Who is ready to test a candidate for 8yrs Definitely not me! That part of Buhari bin a Muslim bt not an extremist scares me. Ispikesdatroof is obviously a buhari fan. Don't call me sentiment.. I simply want a Christian.
Obj and Gej r xtians and we'v tested them 4 more than 8 yrs. 15 yrs to b precise. I'm a xtian too but this's nt abt religion or ethnicity. It's abt being God fearin, diligent, acountable, transparent and patriotic. Apparently, all those r wat Gej lacks. If a Muslim wil get d job done, so WHAT!?
Coruptn is synonymous to dis govt like stink on poo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode On The "Igbo Is Hated" Mentality Of The Igbos. / Anambra Declares Thursday 1 February Public Holiday In Honour Of Alex Ekwueme / LASG To Commence Immediate Repair Work On Damaged Alapere Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.