Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Unexpected Events 2... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unexpected Events 2... (547 Views)

Unexpected Events! / Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Events 2... by isaaciyes(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
CONTINUATION
Within weeks, they were already a couple. Don never told me who asked who out but I guess she did. The news spread around the school like wild fire, "Miss Perfect" finally had a boyfriend!. Questions were asked about her sanity, why she chose Don of all guys. Several theories were postulated, some said it was "love don't cost a thing" kind of thing, others claimed she was charmed. But it was obvious the public didn't approve of their union. They were waiting for the time their joke of a relationship would come to an end. Ada didn't care, every break time she would go to Don's class and they would eat together, play and sometimes go out. Even I, a close friend of Don didn't feel comfortable with the whole make up.. But what could I do?
HOW HE REALLY FELT?
She was the 'x-factor' in their relationship. It was expected though, she had the money and influence. One day after meeting her, Don came to me with his forehead filled with worry lines. After much pressing, he said everything. He said he loved her and that he was feeling like the luckiest guy in the world, but he wondered if he deserved her. "She seems too good and perfect" were his words. I tried to pacify him by telling him that he only felt that way because of her money. But still, Don wasn't satisfied, he was also scared she would find out he was a smuggler. For the first time in years, I could see the care and emotion which wasn't a norm for Don. His emotional switch wasn't off, it was damaged. I advised him to tell her about his job if he couldn't hide it anymore.
REBOUND!!!!!
The next day, Deji approached me beaming with smiles. The worry lines were gone. He told Ada about his job and shockingly, she called her dad to try him out for a job. An on-phone interview was conducted and he got a job. I went ballistic. I felt he had placed himself under her control and that was a bad omen. Don waved off my view and asserted that she did it out of love. I didn't want to seem like a kill-joy, so I kept quiet. LATER ON,,,,,
Things were good for the next few months. They were going from strength to strength. The public view about them gradually changed and they soon became the power couple of the school. Don was incorporated into her family and he was treated like a son. Their tale of love became an epic, every school girl wanted a superman....
THE END IS NEAR,,,
It was a day to our final exams, I was busy 'jacking' when suddenly I heard a violent tap on my window. I quickly rushed there angrily thinking it was one of the street kids playing with stones but alas it was Don and he was covered in blood. (To be continued)
Re: Unexpected Events 2... by renzyl(f): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice story

(1) (Reply)

Alias X : Fugitive (a Blackwatch Story) / Are U A Mother/share Your Trimester Experience Here / Massive Web Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.