Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? (2488 Views)

Anger In Military Over Amnesty Report / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / Tension In Military Over Promotion, Retirement Of Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
The military says they discovered a new strategy which they don't want to make public.
Why are you pained @ OP?
If they talk about their secret,you and your ilk will call them amateur and unproffesional for leaking their combat secret.

Now they are keeping it secret and winning you're not happy also.
Wetin dey worry you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Collynzo22: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: The military says they discovered a new strategy which they don't want to make public.
Why are you pained @ OP?
If they talk about their secret,you and your ilk will call them amateur and unproffesional for leaking their combat secret.

What is holding them from reclaiming the 25 lost towns + Sambisa forest using the new strategy?

1 Like

Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2014
What's is stopping you from enlisting in the military so that you can help?
More soldiers,more work done. Reclaiming lost towns made an nth degree easier.

Oh wait. How about they reclaim the lost towns under 2weeks so that you guys can come on NL and open a thread to ask what's the secret behind the sudden success again?

Ingrate.
your fellow young men are dying at the war front you're here making mockery of them.
Yeye undecided

25 towns ko 100 cities ni.
Collynzo22:
What is holding them from reclaiming the 25 lost towns + Sambisa forest using the new strategy?

1 Like

Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Collynzo22: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: What's is stopping you from enlisting in the military so that you can help?

Oh wait. How about they reclaim the lost towns under 2weeks so that you guys can come on NL and open a thread to ask what's the secret behind the sudden success again?

Ingrate.
your fellow young men are dying at the war front you're here making mockery of them.
Yeye undecided

This is why many of you are perpetually unemployable.
Simple question is what is making you dance around.
The title of the thread in the first place is wrong, a group of insurgents who were restricted to a forest now live in towns, occupying emirs' palaces and private mansions, yet you guys think the military are now succeeding because they were prevented from taking over maiduguri.
I know first hand what is involved in the miltary because I went to a military secondary school, those who signed up for the military also knew what they were up for.
I am not mocking them (they only do what they are commanded to do) but just asking a simple question, it is obvious you don't have what it takes to answer it.
Back to the romance section!
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by joseph1832(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
martins0: I can imagine how difficult it is to preside over a country like Nigeria.
So because our armed forces are wining the war against insurgency, you have to attribute it to some sort of conspiracy for the presidency and politics of 2015.
Would you we rather continue with the bad news of Boko haram taking over towns daily?

Kudos to our commander in chief and the Nig army
My good man, please ask yourself how many people have died since this insurgency started!?. Let us remove sentiments when dealing with issues, over time its a fact that the federal government doesn't give a damn about the lives of its citizens.
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by joseph1832(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: What's is stopping you from enlisting in the military so that you can help?

Ingrate.
Yeye undecided

Well I tried enlisting in the army but as you know, this is Nigeria: Nepotism, ethnic and religious sentiment thrives.
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2014
You're a dunce.
I'm done engaging you.
Collynzo22:
This is why many of you are perpetually unemployable.
Simple question is what is making you dance around.
The title of the thread in the first place is wrong, a group of insurgents who were restricted to a forest now live in towns, occupying emirs' palaces and private mansions, yet you guys think the military are now succeeding because they were prevented from taking over maiduguri.
I know first hand what is involved in the miltary because I went to a military secondary school, those who signed up for the military also knew what they were up for.
I am not mocking them (they only do what they are commanded to do) but just asking a simple question, it is obvious you don't have what it takes to answer it.
Back to the romance section!
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Let us try to investigate, in anyway we can, the claim of Pataki that Asari Dokubo was one of the Nigerians in the plane seized in South Africa. Pataki, how true is this?
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by olodoowoh: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
please gimme your mail, i have something to send you. thanks
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Collynzo22: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: please gimme your mail, i have something to send you. thanks
Collynzo19@hushmail.com
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by olodoowoh: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
Collynzo19@hushmail.com
check your mail
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Pataki: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Let us try to investigate, in anyway we can, the claim of Pataki that Asari Dokubo was one of the Nigerians in the plane seized in South Africa. Pataki, how true is this?

http://www.africaeagle.com/2014/09/ex-nigerian-militant-asari-dokubo-and.html#

Where is Asari? Why is he suddenly silent? Let him come on tv and prove Pataki wrong that he is not arrested in South Africa.
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Lilimax(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: The military says they discovered a new strategy which they don't want to make public.
Why are you pained @ OP?

Don't mind them
It shows they're always happy whenever Bokoharam strikes...
The military are currently defeating them but their sympathizers are not happy.
Shame on them sad.

May God bless the Nigeria Army.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Pataki:

http://www.africaeagle.com/2014/09/ex-nigerian-militant-asari-dokubo-and.html#

Where is Asari? Why is he suddenly silent? Let him come on tv and prove Pataki wrong that he is not arrested in South Africa.

Create a thread on it. People need to know why Asari Dokubo has been silent and even if he is in the custody of the South African Government.
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Pataki: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Create a thread on it. People need to know why Asari Dokubo has been silent and even if he is in the custody of the South African Government.
Done.

https://www.nairaland.com/1925102/asari-dokubo-linked-9.3m-detained

1 Like

Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by saintkash(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2014
arsetalks: I am sorry but you are so daft that I think the earlier you leave this earth the better for the earth. Or how can someone like you bring fort offspring that are as daft as yourself and we expect the world to be better?

Didn't the government claim responsibility for the illegal movement of our money to SA?

I don't believe in abortion but when people like you string up once in a while, it gives me second thought. To think your mom asked to borrow some money to eliminate you then and I talked her out of it. I regret it now.

Your stupidity is legendary.

hmmmm...give me reasons for ur insults.
should I reciprocate wit insults too? no
why should I bother abt ur utterance to me even though I didn't mention ur name in my comment. am not gonna insult u talkless of insulting ur mum as u did but wil rather tell u this. mr arsetalk... Please be responsible in ur human dealings and u don't have to insult to make a point.
as for me I only gave my own reasons based on d question d Op asked. have a nice day bro
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by 50calibre(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Why are you pained @ OP?

Lol you were deceived, there is no new strategy.

The only logical explanation here is that; proper military action against boko haram was delayed to coincide with election campaigns. It's designed to score political points.

Nigeria is like chess board, and the masses are just pawns.
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

Lol you were deceived, there is no new strategy.

The only logical explanation here is that; proper military action against boko haram was delayed to coincide with election campaigns. It's designed to score political points.

Nigeria is like chess board, and the masses are just pawns.

confirm!you have said it all.I was wondering where those miracles where coming from,or was it not the same Nigerian Army?Election is around the corner and they started winning the battle! P.S our eyes are clearer than before
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by Collynzo22: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: check your mail
I have replied you.
Re: Any Explanation For The Sudden Success Of The Military Over Boko Haram? by GenAdekunle2: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: check your mail

chinazaekperem1,2,3,4 grin grin grin

customized13

chidiebere nwabekeyi grin grin grin

Your desperation is simply laughable.

I will torment u on NL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged / Where Is Barcanista???? / Why Yorubas Are Nigerias Most Hateful Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.