Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones (3351 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
This defines Femi Fani-Kayode...Judge for yourselves!

- CramJones

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by arresa: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
What a despicable clown...

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by eye4eye: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
To hell with cramjones and FFK.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
arresa: What a despicable clown...

Morale of the story: politicians in Nigeria (Most of them excluding myself) feast on religious and tribal divisions whilst plundering the wealth of the state. Femi Fani-Kayode is one of those, the unique thing about him is that he's is obvious, for he lacks the tact and cognition to hide it!

Vote wisely come 2015, and lead our country out of this dungeon.

-CramJones

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye: To hell with cramjones and FFK.

What links does CramJones and FFK have?

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by eye4eye: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

What links does CramJones and FFK have?

-CramJones

You tell me......
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

You tell me......

Bugger off!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by akpanoka: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
D first one isn't FFK's handle, the second one is.

So think of something better. The guy might be high sometime, but he makes a whole lot of sense.

Meanwhile, if d APC is still contemplating d muslim/muslim kind of shit, they had better met AL-Baghdadi-led sunni jihadists for a teeritory in IS. Muslim based ticket will fly there, not in our beloved naija

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by RockMaxi: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockMaxi: Can somebody somewhere press "delete" on all these politicians.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by eye4eye: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

Bugger off!

-CramJones

Crackhead impostor!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
akpanoka: D first one isn't FFK's handle, the second one is.

So think of something better. The guy might be high sometime, but he makes a whole lot of sense.

Meanwhile, if d APC is still contemplating d muslim/muslim kind of shit, they had better met AL-Baghdadi-led sunni jihadists for a teeritory in IS. Muslim based ticket will fly there, not in our beloved naija

Do you know the difference between Facebook and Twitter? Why are Nigerian youths of these days like this? Why? For your info, the first message is his Facebook handle and the second is twitter. Please if you need help in paying tuition in a good University, not the ones President Jonathan left for you, I mean an elite school, sincerely, I will sponsor you. I really want to see you reason like 21st century youths around the world reason. I promise I will sponsor with a cap of $30,000. Get an admission and reach out to me. I will not give the money to you directly but I will pay directly to the school's account. When that happens come to Nairaland and testify. I promise I will do it. You need some education and some brain opening. No joke, I mean it!

-CramJones

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by donphilopus: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

Do you know the difference between Facebook and Twitter? Why are Nigerian youths of these days like this? Why? For your info, the first message is his Facebook handle and the second is twitter. Please if you need help in paying tuition in a good University, not the ones President Jonathan left for you, I mean an elite school, sincerely, I will sponsor you. I really want to see you reason like 21st century youths around the world reason. I promise I will sponsor with a cap of $30,000. Get an admission and reach out to me. I will not give the money to you directly but I will pay directly to the school's account. When that happens come to Nairaland and testify. I promise I will do it. You need some education and some brain opening. No joke, I mean it!

-CramJones

There are many of them here who need it!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
This Cramjones sef! Is this what FFK do after taking his usual usual? Dancing or learning kung-fu? FFK as really jobless.

I hope the government count him among those that were helped out of unemployment by virtue of the transformation agenda.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Walahi, na the picture of ffk dancing Azonto funny pass.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

Morale of the story: politicians in Nigeria (Most of them excluding myself) feast on religious and tribal divisions whilst plundering the wealth of the state. Femi Fani-Kayode is one of those, the unique thing about him is that he's is obvious, for he lacks the tact and cognition to hide it!

Vote wisely come 2015, and lead our country out of this dungeon.

-CramJones
Who is cramjones?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Cram...Cram..Cramjones my man! See your boy here na. $1000 na Abeg I go repay with interest embarassed cry

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by akpanoka: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Some jihadists want to sponsor my education. I suggest u guys use d money to liberate those boko boys under ur bondage and give peace a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

SO u want to sponsor him thru school just to go n learn abt twitter n facebook?
chai na dis kind thng do JESUS WEPT.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
silentdon:

Planning to go to Harvard for my MPH, will you give me a loan?

I did not make you the offer, i made the guy who could not differentiate between twitter and facebook an offer. Wish you the best in your endeavours. As a side note, the Harvard School of Public Health has been renamed to the Harvard T H Chan School of Public Health, after a $350million donation to the school by chinese business man T H Chan. All the best.

- CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
if cramjones fit dash person 50dolls make thunder strike me.
all una mouth na for nairaland dem go come pour am.
son of a P1G!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by hushmail: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
i really dont think anyone is being fooled by ffk

at least not in NL

grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
IbokUtoroh: if cramjones fit dash person 50dolls make thunder strike me.
all una mouth na for nairaland dem go come pour am.
son of a P1G!

Firstly, "dash" is not a word in English. I am donating not dashing. Secondly, I am giving no one cash, rather i am paying the tuition with a cap of $30,000 direct to the school. Thirdly, please dont derail the thread about the flipancy of Nigerian politics.

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by jmoore(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
^^ dash is pidgin. Mr professor.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
akpanoka: Some jihadists want to sponsor my education. I suggest u guys use d money to liberate those boko boys under ur bondage and give peace a chance.

You missed a real and very serious opportunity. I have never been this serious on social media. I publicly withdraw my offer. Wish you the best in your endeavors, and please stick to the topic.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
jmoore: ^^ dash is pidgin. Mr professor.

It is, it should not be mixed, it makes you look and sound silly. Better stick to your native tongue than add confusing neologisms to English. Now, can we stick to the original topic please?

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

Firstly, "dash" is not a word in English. I am donating not dashing. Secondly, I am giving no one cash, rather i am paying the tuition with a cap of $30,000 direct to the school. Thirdly, please dont derail the thread about the flipancy of Nigerian politics.

-CramJones

FFK wannabe, na HUNGER GO kill you...........
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

FFK wannabe, na HUNGER GO kill you...........

crimejones lying SINCE time imo river!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
20pounds:

Cram...Cram..Cramjones my man! See your boy here na. $1000 na Abeg I go repay with interest embarassed cry
When I saw the signature and after meticulously reviewing the username, my suspicion was confirmed that the wise and lucre-loving dude is from my end....dalu so'.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
20pounds:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by jmoore(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
cramjones:

It is, it should not be mixed, it makes you look and sound silly. Better stick to your native tongue than add confusing neologisms to English. Now, can we stick to the original topic please?

-CramJones

Dash is pidgin. The dude wrote in pidgin, You no dey hear?

cramjones: Femi Fani-Kayode is definitely a leader most Nigerians need at this time in our history. We await 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late#20364532

Everyone knows that FFK is as pragmatic as a man gets!
https://www.nairaland.com/1567137/ask-me-questions-2015-elections/16#20481360
Judge for yourself too. smh

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by project8(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
FEMI IS suffering from diahrea of the mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Refuse To Appear Before The Oputa Panel? / Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary / Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.