Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones (3352 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Majlaw(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don like APC because of u Cramjones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by neyop85(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

Do you know the difference between Facebook and Twitter? Why are Nigerian youths of these days like this? Why? For your info, the first message is his Facebook handle and the second is twitter. Please if you need help in paying tuition in a good University, not the ones President Jonathan left for you, I mean an elite school, sincerely, I will sponsor you. I really want to see you reason like 21st century youths around the world reason. I promise I will sponsor with a cap of $30,000. Get an admission and reach out to me. I will not give the money to you directly but I will pay directly to the school's account. When that happens come to Nairaland and testify. I promise I will do it. You need some education and some brain opening. No joke, I mean it!CramJones sir, I know u are very influential, I've been wanting to reach out to u. Pls I need a job, I know u can help sir. Thank u. My email address : neyo.p85@live.com. Thank u sir.

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by neyop85(m): 1:17am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

Do you know the difference between Facebook and Twitter? Why are Nigerian youths of these days like this? Why? For your info, the first message is his Facebook handle and the second is twitter. Please if you need help in paying tuition in a good University, not the ones President Jonathan left for you, I mean an elite school, sincerely, I will sponsor you. I really want to see you reason like 21st century youths around the world reason. I promise I will sponsor with a cap of $30,000. Get an admission and reach out to me. I will not give the money to you directly but I will pay directly to the school's account. When that happens come to Nairaland and testify. I promise I will do it. You need some education and some brain opening. No joke, I mean it!CramJones sir, I know u are a very influential, I've been wanting to reach out to u. Pls I need a job, I know u can help sir. Thank u. My email address : neyo.p85@live.com. Thank u sir.

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by neyop85(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

Do you know the difference between Facebook and Twitter? Why are Nigerian youths of these days like this? Why? For your info, the first message is his Facebook handle and the second is twitter. Please if you need help in paying tuition in a good University, not the ones President Jonathan left for you, I mean an elite school, sincerely, I will sponsor you. I really want to see you reason like 21st century youths around the world reason. I promise I will sponsor with a cap of $30,000. Get an admission and reach out to me. I will not give the money to you directly but I will pay directly to the school's account. When that happens come to Nairaland and testify. I promise I will do it. You need some education and some brain opening. No joke, I mean it!

-CramJones

CramJones sir, I know u are very influential, I've been wanting to reach out to u. Pls I need a job, I know u can help sir. Thank u. My email address : neyo.p85@live.com. Thank u sir.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by neyop85(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

Do you know the difference between Facebook and Twitter? Why are Nigerian youths of these days like this? Why? For your info, the first message is his Facebook handle and the second is twitter. Please if you need help in paying tuition in a good University, not the ones President Jonathan left for you, I mean an elite school, sincerely, I will sponsor you. I really want to see you reason like 21st century youths around the world reason. I promise I will sponsor with a cap of $30,000. Get an admission and reach out to me. I will not give the money to you directly but I will pay directly to the school's account. When that happens come to Nairaland and testify. I promise I will do it. You need some education and some brain opening. No joke, I mean it!

-CramJones

CramJones sir, I know u are a very influential man, I've been wanting to reach out to u. Pls I need a job, I know u can help sir. Thank u. My email address : neyo.p85@live.com. Thank u sir.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Dollarjunkie: 4:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Now am convinced FFK is different from Cramjones. Though both have something in common...

While FFK is a F*KTARD, Cramjones is a superF*KTARD! That is, DoroF*KTARD!

Congrats FFK, you just got someone that mumu pass you. MOFOS!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by akpanoka: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2014
D fool said he's an APC member and that he supports Buhari. He forgot that ELrufai once told us that Buhari is perpetually unelectable, reeling out alleged crimess perpetrated by d fmr head of state. Today, Elrufai licks d fulani man's boot.

Political ideologies r determined at any point in time by existing realities.

If d thread is pushing for a muslim-based ticket thru d backdoor, it is dead on arrival.

The thread isn't even necessary, cos d reigning song is "no vacancy in aso rock". Call bck in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Enkaynwa(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2014
grin
Dollarjunkie: Now am convinced FFK is different from Cramjones. Though both have something in common...

While FFK is a F*KTARD, Cramjones is superF*KTARD! That is, DoroF*KTARD!

grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Gbawe: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2014
With Fani-Kayode it is always a case of caveat emptor i.e "buyers beware". The way this guy talks/behaves hypocritically and deceitfully lends credence to the accusation he is always in a drug-induced haze.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by jaymichael(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by jaymichael(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
I NEED THAT SCHOLAHIP PASS THAT GUY O. CRAMJONES MAKE I CONTACT YOU? NO TELL ME NO! ABEG
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by diablos: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Old, boastful, deleterious hag. Always trying to be wat d gods cursed u not 2 be. Pple like u deserve to be mugged or shot repeatedly in real life, or made handicapped. Ure a disgrace to ur family tree! Bas.tard!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Djicemob: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2014
The good thing about NL and other faceless platforms is that someone can actually sponsor you onlinegrin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by 99100(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

The empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by kendo101: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
His stomach infrastructure is now working grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
diablos:

Old, boastful, deleterious hag. Always trying to be wat d gods cursed u not 2 be. Pple like u deserve to be mugged or shot repeatedly in real life, or made handicapped. Ure a disgrace to ur family tree! Bas.tard!

You can be arrested for inciting violence. Be careful, IPs are traceable. Be very careful!

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by sholasys: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

You can be arrested for inciting violence. Be careful, IPs are traceable. Be very careful!

-CramJones

If you trace the IPs then what will you do ? To H@ll with you and your money. Blo0dy Jihadist and BH apologist. You think you own the country? the little money you brag with now was it not a looted one ? Blo0dy opportunist. You think you can come here and cajole us (Nigerian youths) to your Janjaw@@d party ? kai na lie
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sometimes fani kayode's behaviors leaves most of us wondering whether he might be one of the few products of. Same sex marriage or how does one resolve he perpetual indulgence in double speak?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cramjones. Your always releasing bullets. & on pnt
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

What links does CramJones and FFK have?

-CramJones
do u av 2 reply evry attention seekers?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
akpanoka: D fool said he's an APC member and that he supports Buhari. He forgot that ELrufai once told us that Buhari is perpetually unelectable, reeling out alleged crimess perpetrated by d fmr head of state. Today, Elrufai licks d fulani man's boot.

Political ideologies r determined at any point in time by existing realities.

If d thread is pushing for a muslim-based ticket thru d backdoor, it is dead on arrival.

The thread isn't even necessary, cos d reigning song is "no vacancy in aso rock". Call bck in 2019
will u mind substantiatin ur claims wit a link or pic...else #idontbelieveyou
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Majlaw: I don like APC because of u Cramjones
well, i do cos of him. And i detest PDP cos ill-mannerd hypocrites like u
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
sholasys:

If you trace the IPs then what will you do ? To H@ll with you and your money. Blo0dy Jihadist and BH apologist. You think you own the country? the little money you brag with now was it not a looted one ? Blo0dy opportunist. You think you can come here and cajole us (Nigerian youths) to your Janjaw@@d party ? kai na lie
dude! Wat r u on? Watch out...pride comes b4 a fall
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by diablos: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Lol...arrested? I'll bit.ch slap d lights outta ur decaying cranium. And meanwhile who's inciting violence? What ws d purpose of ur post or d thread u created? talking about double standards. U need basic standard education cuz ur stu.pidity has reached equilibruim. As.shole!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2014
diablos:

Lol...arrested? I'll bit.ch slap d lights outta ur decaying cranium. And meanwhile who's inciting violence? What ws d purpose of ur post or d thread u created? talking about double standards. U need basic standard education cuz ur stu.pidity has reached equilibruim. As.shole!

We can trace you, be careful. Your IP is not anonymous. Be careful, you incite violence!

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Dollarjunkie: Now am convinced FFK is different from Cramjones. Though both have something in common...

While FFK is a F*KTARD, Cramjones is a superF*KTARD! That is, DoroF*KTARD!

If you check these threads below carefully, you will discover that Cramjones is non other than FFK.

No one can have access to all the old & personal pictures of FFK except the owner.

Cramjones & FFK writing style & method are the same.

www.nairaland.com/1565365/femi-fani-kayode-wife

www.nairaland.com/1906513/nigeria-brink-femi-fani-kayode

www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late

www.nairaland.com/1553625/teenage-fani-kayode-girlfriend-kelly-college

What puzzles me most is the way Cramjones launder the image of FFK while at the same time making disparaging comments about him on Nairaland. Remember when Cramjones opened a thread about FFK being interviewed live on Channels T.V, no one in Nigeria knew about that interview at the time except Cramjones.

FFK loathing GEJ on Nairaland & promoting Buhari but loathing the Hausa-Fulanis [Buhari] while promoting GEJ on his facebook account.

Mehn - Politics indeed is a curse or could this be as a result of his drug addiction? My only regret is ever taking [FFK/Cramjones] serious for more than 24hours.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by sholasys: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Zoharariel:

If you check these threads below carefully, you will discover that Cramjones is non other than FFK.

No one can have access to all the old & personal pictures of FFK except the owner.

Cramjones & FFK writing style & method are the same.

www.nairaland.com/1565365/femi-fani-kayode-wife

www.nairaland.com/1906513/nigeria-brink-femi-fani-kayode

www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late

www.nairaland.com/1553625/teenage-fani-kayode-girlfriend-kelly-college

What puzzles me most is the way Cramjones launder the image of FFK while at the same time making disparaging comments about him on Nairaland. Remember when Cramjones opened a thread about FFK being interviewed live on Channels T.V, no one in Nigeria knew about that interview at the time except Cramjones.

FFK loathing GEJ on Nairaland & promoting Buhari but loathing the Hausa-Fulanis [Buhari] while promoting GEJ on his facebook account.

Mehn - Politics indeed is a curse or could this be as a result of his drug addiction? My only regret is ever taking [FFK/Cramjones] serious for more than 24hours.

Why do you people bothered about the identity of cramjones ? I think he is a C@words for not disclosing himself after claiming he is an APC stalwart, an opinion leader and that he relate with people that makes things happen in APC.

When someone is culpable and defective in reputation, He/she will not like to be identified. Most especially when one claim to be somebody, else Cramjones is no body.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
sholasys:

Why do you people bothered about the identity of cramjones ? I think he is a C@words for not disclosing himself after claiming he is an APC stalwart, an opinion leader and that he relate with people that makes things happen in APC.

When someone is culpable and defective in reputation, He/she will not like to be identified. Most especially when one claim to be somebody, else Cramjones is no body.

Ditto: We are watching...

-CramJones
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by diablos: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

We can trace you, be careful. Your IP is not anonymous. Be careful, you incite violence!

-CramJones

And u incite disharmony and ethnic bigotry amongst nairalanders and nigerians. No need to threaten me, just do d needful n trace me. Fuc.ck u anyway! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Supported Muslim/muslim Candidate (pic Evidence) - Cramjones by sholasys: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

Ditto: We are watching...

-CramJones

We are watching...... Chinese film. Na u get nairaland . You are supposed to be an Almajiri

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Formally Declares For Kaduna Governorship, Recieves Buhari's Blessing / Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose / Tinubu Delivered The Hardest Political Jabs Today In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.