Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress (803 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Chinese Couple Having Sex In Uniqlo Fitting Cubicle / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by entadaplace: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km (5271.22 yards) Wedding Dress

Chinese couple Jing Mei and her groom Yuan came up with the idea to break a world record with her wedding dress and now they’ve brought the dream to life!

The dress cost about £4,000 (1,065,055 Naira) and has a 3 mile long train (about 5 kilometres). It weighs 50kg and will require about 40 bridesmaids to carry it on their wedding day.

The couple had this to say,

“It started off as a mad idea and then we thought we could actually make it happen.”

“We’re both delighted with the result and we are definitely going to contact the Guinness World Records to get them to agree that this is an official record breaking dress.”

The groom said about the dress, “It is her day, so what she says goes.”

and you say Nigerians have lavish weddings

Source and More photos

Re: Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by dytbabe: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by nnadychuks(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
this no suppose to make gin book of record
Re: Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by sam4(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Book of life or what?
Re: Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stupidity.
If this happens in nigeria, I knw my brothers won't disappoint, na to storm the wedding with scissors.
And steal yards of it.
Re: Photos: Chinese Couple Aim To Break World Record With 4.82km Wedding Dress by aboyaji(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
the couple will be in church and the gown trail will be at home.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Heady; I Lost You. U Moved On Just Like Me, But Today I Wish I Can Reverse / Poem - 10 Love Lesson / Ever Attended A Church Service Because Of A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.