Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Women Are Lesser Beings - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Lesser Beings (2998 Views)

A Lesser Evil: A Wife Who Can't Cook Or A Wife Who Can't Manage The Home / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Is It Ideal To Go For Someone With A Lesser demanding career than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op abeg just use weaker sex, ok it has been modified to "weaker vessel".... Atleast everybody agrees to that... Even coco knows her opinion comes second in her home, especially when critical issues are involved.. she just won't admit it..
But she won't agree she is less than her husband though....

Let's just liken it to the difference between 6 and half a dozen...
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels:

whoa....easy there...easy...u love nature right...let's say u believe in evolution....forces of evolution made it so too...why did evolution make women weaker...or in my own analogy, lesser.
I don't believe in ur big bang theory though

God, have mercy!

Just because you are physically stronger, does not mean you are psychologically stronger.
Just because a man is physically stronger, does not mean he is more intelligent.

Just because you can beat me in a fight, does not mean that I am weak. I am the one who can carry a pregnancy and give birth. You are not!

What a simplistic approach.

By the way, it's the 21st century, physical strength is not that important anymore. It can be replaced by machines.
Are you a "lesser being" than a machine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Stillfire: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

Im the neck and you are the head.The most popular quote in this website. of what use is the neck when the head is cut off. cheesy

Dont mind them. As far as im concerned 90% of Nigerian women are lesser beings. So OP knows his audience. cheesy

Oya o, im the neck crew come and defend your stand.

Is it only the neck crew? What about the assistant captain and co-pilot crew? cheesy The 'I stoop to conquer' crew nko? grin grin
They should come and defend how inferior they are to men.

coogar:
why is it derogatory?
human beings are funny. nick clegg would smile if you address him as the deputy prime minister but the moment you say he's inferior to the prime minister, then he would frown.
call a spade a spade, if you are a vice, deputy, assistant, etc then you are inferior to the oga @ the top. when women say they are the neck, then they are saying it in another way that they are inferior to the head.
the OP is 100% correct regardless of his verbiage.

This is why I like coogar. Calling a spade a spade and not a farming tool! grin grin
Please say it loud and clearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Stillfire: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mondisweets: This is one thing i will never get about nairaland... Please show me where its written that feminists don't want to get marriage and have children. U simply go on to misinterpret very simple things, they want equality and a balance between genders, its not about hating and fighting men! Simple things u will never understand.

You know I used to think men don't like marriage or prefer not to get married. Apparently they did but were pretending all along and made it look as if only women wanted it.

The fear of the RISE AND RISE of feminists is the beginning of wisdom, rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why sugarcoat chauvinism?
If we are not equals,then one has to be lesser.
smiley

The argument about being emotional is silly. Being emotional has it's advantages over being overtly mechanical.
And vice versa.
Gaggi: Lesser is a little derogatory. Women are not equal to men though. Until women stop reasoning with emotions, then we can start talking.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Amhappy(f): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
@OP Yes i agree women are lesser beings. Man was lonely untill God made us,Jesus did not fall from the sky,a woman gave birth to him,see what we did to Samson and Solomon,Women were the first to witness the resurrection,Women gave birth to you,me & the whole world,Women train their children single handedly as most fathers are absent in their child's life,Men commit sucide because of us,Women raised great men,Women are bosses in high places,Men work so hard to please us,OP you keep spending ur life earning on small small girls. And OP will do anything to enter our paradise lol. We are beautiful. We make the world go around. We are the sweetest thing. I am proudly a lesser being. @OP go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
It is written in the rule book of NL.
Where ignorance reigns supreme.
Wanting equality means wanting to the same as a man.

NL feminism 101
Mondisweets: This is one thing i will never get about nairaland... Please show me where its written that feminists don't want to get marriage and have children. U simply go on to misinterpret very simple things, they want equality and a balance between genders, its not about hating and fighting men! Simple things u will never understand.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by dandydaniels(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

God, have mercy!

Just because you are physically stronger, does not mean you are psychologically stronger.
Just because a man is physically stronger, does not mean he is more intelligent.

Just because you can beat me in a fight, does not mean that I am weak. I am the one who can carry a pregnancy and give birth. You are not!

What a simplistic approach.

By the way, it's the 21st century, physical strength is not that important anymore. It can be replaced by machines.
Are you a "lesser being" than a machine.

u r not d only one that can carry a pregnancy... haven't u heard of bio genetics?
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels:

u r not d only one that can carry a pregnancy... haven't u heard of bio genetics?

You can go and do it.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by kandiikane(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels: "women are lesser beings" ... I made that controversial statement on a post I made earlier "real men don't beat their wives" and I've gotten a baptism of fire as well as few pats on d back

I have this to say about that statement...if it annoyed you, I'm sorry...but I'm not sorry for writing that.

some folks will say he's a typical African man...yea I'm a proud African but that wasn't what influenced me to write that....someone mentioned okonjo iweala and a whole bunch of great women out there....I respect them...honestly I do...infact I tend to respect more women than men...but does that change the fact that they're lesser beings?... someone suggested that I should have used "weaker vessels"...maybe u r right but let me explain why I used that line

every woman's desire is to fall in love with a capable man and get married...don't mind these feminists maintaining a false front...the greatest feminist of d 21st century,Beyonce,is married...LOL

nature or put more explicitly,God,made them to be controlled by men...you don't control things above you...u control things that are LESS than u....and that in fact means that man is a lesser being compared to God

so in essence....what I mean by "women are lesser beings" is that when compared to men,d odds are stacked high against them....nature made it so

so my sisters out there that are pouring vitriols on me, get over it and live with it

p

This is the most ediotic post I have seen all week and also the one on woman beating. However you want to sugarcoat your words and add little 'left handed' compliments you still come across as sexist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Why are they crusifying the op for speaking the truth in its crudest form.
The biblical ideology that we all continuously cling unto supported the bases of the OPs arguments so far and this a book that most of you folks hold dearly to your hearts - so why the double standard and barefaced hypocrisy from you Christians?

When the bible clearly stated that man is the head of the house just like Christ is the head of the church why didn't you women question it?
On Sundays it is these same women that the bible has been labelled as being a man's companion that would flood the churches contradicting themselves in their fight for equality.

Op simply reiterated what your bible says you are .yet you people are here calling for his head.
which bible do you wanna preach about angry when was the last time u went to church sef
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by nikkyshyne(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
*In beyonce's voice* Who run the world? GIRLS!!
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mondisweets: which bible do you wanna preach about angry when was the last time u went to church sef
I've attended all church programs when I was a teenager and became baptized until I became illuminated.
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
nikkyshyne: *In beyonce's voice* Who run the world? GIRLS!!

And who run the girls?... Come-on, say It.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by 5minsmadness: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Ceasar1:

And who run the girls?... Come-on, say It.
grin grin grin
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Truckpusher(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Mondisweets: which bible do you wanna preach about angry when was the last time u went to church sef
See dem grin
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Stillfire:

Is it only the neck crew? What about the assistant captain and co-pilot crew? cheesy The 'I stoop to conquer' crew nko? grin grin
They should come and defend how inferior they are to men.

This is why I like coogar. Calling a spade a spade and not a farming tool! grin grin
Please say it loud and clearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin ;Dt

cheesy you know them very well.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Tiana155(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
The world cannot go on without women, even God knew. Same reason He created a man He created a woman. I don't agree with the OP that women are lesser. Two captains cannot be in a ship, that doesn't make a lesser being. THERE is NOTHING LIKE a LESSER BEING IN THIS 21ST CENTURY MY BROTHER, ITS ARCHAIC.
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
nikkyshyne: *In beyonce's voice* Who run the world? GIRLS!!
Actually, we don't.

There are 204 sovereign nations in the world. 14 are led by women; so we run just 6.86% (14/204) of the world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Truckpusher: See dem grin
you are avoiding the question cheesy
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by 5minsmadness: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender:
Actually, we don't.

There are 204 sovereign nations in the world. 14 are led by women; so we run just 6.86% (14/204) of the world. undecided
ROTFLMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Swear You Did Not Do Any Of This? / What To Do If You Are Married To A Sanguine Husband Or Wife. / Help! Help! Help My Family!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.