Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Beyonce Style Lace Wig - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beyonce Style Lace Wig (22536 Views)

Urgent Help:how Do I Remove A Black Mark Caused By Lace Wig. / South African Model, Celebrity Big Brother Barbz Buys Bisola's Glueless Lace Wig / Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Rapunzel80: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
Have any of you heard of the lace wigs celebrities wear? I used to think they wear weaves but they are not! They are lace wigs that are stuck using adhesives that make the hairs look like they are growing from your own head.

They can be worn over your own hair wether you have hair or not. I've got one on at the moment and i think its the best product discovery i've made to date.

Fantastic!
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by LadyT2008: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
I wholeheartedly agree!,

…And if properly maintained, they can be used over and over again providing excellent value for money. Unlike traditional wigs, they have an invisible hairline, can be parted anywhere, or even worn in a high ponytail! Furthermore, they are far less damaging to one hair than your usual weaves.

I can seriously hook anyone up if need be, having been involved in this for over 5 years, so let me know…

Cheers!
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Rapunzel80: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2008
Where do you live LadyT?

i don't think alot of people in nigeria know about them.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by spikedcylinder: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
Rapunzel80:

undecided undecided
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2008
Rapunzel80:

spikedcylinder:

undecided undecided
We're still living in the stone ages grin
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by LadyT2008: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2008
Rapunzel

I'm currently shuttling between Naija & London, and will have some with me in Naija in about 10 days' time.

You're absolutely right in that the general Nigerian public is not yet too familiar with the concept. Will continue to do my bit to bring them up to speed, though !
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by idcom: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2008
We specialize in providing premium quality full lace human hair wigs at affordable prices. Full Lace Human Hair Wigs are extremely durable, lightweight, and made with 100% Remy Human Hair.

There are many advantages when you choose a full lace Remy wig. The quality and durability are unsurpassed. You won’t be disappointed. Here are a few of the benefits of full lace Remy wigs:

• Remy hair uses the best quality hair: young, healthy hair.
• Processes make it stronger – the cuticles are in place and aligned so that the full lace Remy wigs are tangle-free and strong.
• The full lace feature uses French lace and Swiss lace at the hairline that is attached using adhesive or tape. The lace creates a natural hairline appearance that looks like the hair is growing out of your own scalp.

Just one full lace Remy wigs take over thirty hours to handcraft. It is a valuable asset to woman experiencing medical or hormonal hair loss. These wigs are also the wigs used most often by celebrities and in theater and film. When you choose a full lace Remy wig, you choose wigs that are made from the highest quality hair and expertly crafted to look natural.

Our custom made lfull ace human hair wigs are ideal for girls and women of all ages and backgrounds. Our Wigs are an excellent solution to common hair loss due to genetics, Chemotherapy, Alopecia, or Simply to do what the celebrities do, All Celebrities wear Full Lace Human Hair Wigs. Our full lace human hair wigs are made with the color, length, texture, and density that you desire. We also have many wigs to choose from on our website and at our store. For Incredible Prices.

The invisible Undetectable Full Lace Remy Human Hair Wigs hairline is so incredible that if you don’t tell, no one will ever know!

We also do Wholesale Worldwide. Visit us online at : http://www.impeccablydesigned.com

Or call us At : 1-502-558-2085

http://www.impeccablydesigned.com

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by suze(f): 1:28am On Dec 25, 2008
People know it in nigeria o. But i feel its a little overrated. The glue cuts hair like mad.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by snazzydawn(f): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
please where do I get it? I am in Nigeria
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by spoilt(f): 2:24am On Dec 30, 2008
Nigera is not a wig friendly place oh. Agberos and people on crowded streets can yank that thing off mistakenly. grin

My weave has to be sewn to the tracks on my head so that not even Hurricane kathrina can detach it. grin
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by bronxdog: 2:26am On Dec 30, 2008
very ugly looking wig.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by osisi3(f): 2:28am On Dec 30, 2008
I saw one that some chic said she paid $2500 for.
The thing was nasty
I don't have that kain money.
I buy the $19-$25 a pack human hair,I have my akata woman sew them in for a few tens and discard them after 4 weeks.
No permanent attachment to any hairs
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by suze(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2008
snazzydawn:

please where do I get it? I am in Nigeria

if u come to ikota shopping mall @ vgc. Some of the weaveon shops there have them
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by ghettochyk(f): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2009
not all full lace wigs can be parted anywhere. It depends on what type of lace is used and if a stretch material is added to the cap.
And "processes" (whatever that means}) does not make the hair stronger). Also, you gotta be careful of who your Lace wig vendor is and also the hair u buy. It may be 100% human hair, but there are different grades. The cheaper lace wigs (about $400 or so) can shed, tangle, not be undetectable etc. I know lace wigs. Now, my mom recently bought one for a grand {it's full lace) and it's very nice. you can wear it in a high pony tail. She bought me a LF a while ago (for a fraction of the price of her's) and there's mos def a difference. My next one's gonna be off da hook tho. am waiting on it.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Raymond88(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2009
Why do black women wear wigs?
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by clemcykul(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2009
cuss their natural hairs are like shrubs, grossly untameable!
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Rapunzel80: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hey idcom

This topic wasn't started so you could shamelessly advertise your nasty looking wigs and website here. I'm sure most people know how to search the internet for them.

The topic was started so people could tell their personal experiences and maybe share tips.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Teeyanah: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2009
What is wrong wth IDCOM advertising her business here?! Aren’t you doing the same saying that you will have some wigs soon in your possession and that you want to bring Nigerian ladies “up to speed” on the topic? Aren’t you advertising yourself? I think this is plain jealousy… you probably don’t want her to take your “market share” in Naija away from you…. She has an established business… You probably don’t….
This what the problem with us Black people: we are jealous of each other. We don’t help each other. Whereas the Chinese and Koreans are on top of their game in the Black hair industry. Why? Because they help each other, even if they are competitors. They buy in bulk together, and save costs and they manage to keep us Black people out of our own Billion dollar industry, the Afro hair industry (lace wigs, hair extensions, etc…), because we are blinded by our own personal gain. So it is time to wise up….

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by ijawgirl: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2009

People in Nigeria know abt them, its just that the lace wigs in Naija are so expensive, cost between 80-100,000 Naira
I guess when the price goes down, you will see more girls wearing Lw
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by ijawgirl: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
People know it in nigeria o. But i feel its a little overrated. The glue cuts hair like mad.

it cuts hair? dang!
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Teeyanah: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
None of my customers have lost their hair wearing lace wigs. you are supposed to wear it in front of your own hairline, not on top of it.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Teeyanah: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ijaw_Girl, you said, that Lace Wigs other there cost btw 80-100,000NGN ?? Wow, even in Europe or US we don't charge that much!!!! This CRAZY !!!! shocked
You know what? If any of you is interested, I can get you in touch with Lace Wig suppliers. I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING!! I just want to put you in touch with where we get them. This is shameful to see people taking advantage of other people. Most suppliers are shipping to Africa and take Western Union or MoneyGram. They sell them for under 40,000 NGN!!!! So until we learn to do our own lace wigs, we gonna have to buy from them I guess, sad But no need to get ripped off bu your own people.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by REALMANE: 3:51am On Mar 27, 2009
WHOLESALE 100% INDIAN REMY FULL LACE WIGS $250 UP TO 18"

THIS HAIR IS TOP QUALITY WITH FREE BABY HAIR, HIGHLIGHTS, BLEACH KNOTS AND MUCH MORE

WE HAVE STRAIGHT, WAVY, DEEPWAVE CONTACT ME

CALL ME SHA BETTER YET EMAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS,

Rmlacewigs@gmail.com

you can also check out my website www.realmane.com

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by dfdeei: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2009
pretty

The American vendors i like wagmanprimus.com and californialacewigs.com

The Chinese vendors i like http://www.visionremyhair.com visionhaircn@gmail.com and it's been good quality for a decent

price.

Good Luck
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by biola44: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
:d
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by emmalyn(f): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2009
I normally buy mine from www.hairandbeautycentre.co.uk  as they deliver to nigeria with dhl  in 3 working days, and  their human hair lace wigs wigs cost from £180  which is about  48,000 naira and they aso have synthetic lace wigs that cost £60 which is about 16,000 naira.
I have 2 of their  indian remy full lace wig and have been using it for about 9 months now and it has not tangled.
I use ultra hold glue and super tape to fit my wigs on and it hold for up to 4 weeks.

Their contact  is
www.hairandbeautycentre.co.uk
Email: admin@hairandbeautycentre.co.uk
Tel: (44) 07954104306

Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Eve2002(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2009
@snazzydawn, i live in lagos and i have all kinds of lace wig from paris at a very good price and fixing is free in you buy from me. my contact is 08033086457 or mail me at echichi2001@yahoo.com
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Eve2002(f): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
here in nigeria, we all know lace wig but the major challenging ladies are facing is getting the right person to fix the lace wig. pls don't hesitate to contact me on 08033086457 or echichi2001@yahoo.com, i also have lace wig for sell and fixing is free is you buy from me.
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Kunbee: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2009
I hate wigs undecided
Re: Beyonce Style Lace Wig by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
These things are terrible o! they will mess up your hair line. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi / Rihanna Spotted Wearing Ankara / 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.