Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? (7261 Views)

Urgent Help:how Do I Remove A Black Mark Caused By Lace Wig. / South African Model, Celebrity Big Brother Barbz Buys Bisola's Glueless Lace Wig / Beyonce Style Lace Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by esdee1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
angry angry angry angry I'm sick and tired of all these girls talking about lace wig, up and down, something that costs btw 60-100k, and they don't even have a dime, Ladies, pls wat do u have to say about all this
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
Cheap beauty for now. They will be bald-headed by the time they are 40 lipsrsealed. Have you seen Naomi Campbell recently, she has no edges left cry
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by jaybee3(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
why r u so bothered? have they asked you to buy it for 'em? if you no u can't afford it then let the bigger bois take care of 'em. cool
no be by force

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by freeview(f): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
I bought my lace wig in romford market at £70 except  those girls are reffering to something else
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
freeview:

I bought my lace wig in romford market at £70 except  those girls are reffering to something else
Must be a synthetic unit you got. A nice lace wig will set you back 500 pounds or more.
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by chic2pimp(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
jay bee:

why r u so bothered? have they asked you to buy it for 'em? if you no u can't afford it then let the bigger bois take care of 'em. cool
no be by force
I laff in idoma cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by ladygaga(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
, it is not by force!
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by yme1(f): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
leave the big meat for the elders to eat
PERE undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by tboy1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
y me:

leave the big meat for the elders to eat
PERE  undecided
True grin grin grin
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by Shola2009(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2009

why r u so bothered? have they asked you to buy it for 'em? if you no u can't afford it then let the bigger bois take care of 'em. Cool
no be by force
Abi oooo, na by force find a girl that wont want you  to buy lace for her!
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by esdee1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
jay bee:

no be by force

I'm bothered oh! cos its all i hear these days, it all went from BB to wig, besides brother U HOLD? bigger bois no be by chat on nairaland oh!!
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
well i wasn't referring to meself.
ya dig grin grin grin
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by rubi(f): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
It looks very clean and natural when one wears it on I think that is why it is very expensive
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by africhika(f): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
^^^ i think its expensive becos of the delicate lace. and it's real french lace.
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mafume(f): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2009
well, u cant blame them, thats wats in voguewink
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mohawkchic(f): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]~Whats the equivalent of 80k in £ ?[/size]
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by redsky1: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
can i ask these girls wearing lace front wig - how does the wig stay on with the sweat from the hot naija sun,

i think its best to just get the remi and brazillian hair and wear a weave - naija heat is too much for wig (thats what my hairdresser says anyway)

lace front is not £500 anymore the price is coming down.

and yes it is by force that we women must look nice - LOL
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by iice(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2009
LOL
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2009
Sometimes i tire for how people enslave themselves to keep up with vanity. Ah ha na wetin na?
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Cheap beauty for now. They will be bald-headed by the time they are 40 lipsrsealed. Have you seen Naomi Campbell recently, she has no edges left cry
I never thought of her as beautiful anyway. any pic?
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mohawkchic(f): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2009
Naomi naomi . , why why? shocked
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mohawkchic(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
sexyLeamon:

oh my eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]grin The price you pay for "Fashion" i suppose!! [/size]
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ grin The price you pay for "Fashion" i suppose!! [/size]
fashion gone wrong big time.
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mohawkchic(f): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
[img]http://1.bp..com/_6aEu6HmAQPQ/SFpJOFOs0UI/AAAAAAAAKuA/RpTM6N6HiMs/s400/naomi.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]~You can say that again!Apperently,Her stresses have been falling out for the past 15 years,even tho she was warned of the risks,she chose to iggy them. . that is if you belive what the gossip columns say undecided[/size]
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by bluespice(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
bleh!
fall in love with ur clippers n scissors and u'll be happy cool
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mohawkchic(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~I second that! kiss[/size]
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by throttler(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2009
i am still waiting for when it will come to naija, and i have my money saved up already for it., not by force but is buying new clothes by force? tongue
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Whats the equivalent of 80k in £ ?[/size]

About £308.
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by platinumnk(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
throttler:

i am still waiting for when it will come to naija, and i have my money saved up already for it., not by force but is buying new clothes by force? tongue

its already in 9ja, but to save for it?!!

uh uh cheesy
Re: Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? by mohawkchic(f): 2:00am On Oct 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

About £308.

[size=13pt]~Ah! Okies. . Ta kiss[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating / Dredlocs (sistalocs,microlocs,freestyle,palmrollocs Etc) Thread! Madlady Come In / How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.