Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? (28441 Views)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Godswillu(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Is it after you have used it to get into school and gotten a good job that you want to return the certificate?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Came here to read comments and advertise my Diary.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by dramaticspeak(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
The deed has been done. He should go and sin no more. On the brighter side, returning it might earn him an award and public recognition. He might even make news grin
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by mickel00(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
I returned mine...maybe.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by bruno419(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
if only u can tell us wat u mean by cheating..

or did u steal the result ?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by macdanny2000(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Ask God.. not NLD. You already have ur answer.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by kingzjay(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Are you asking me?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by lovelysandy(f): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2014
ℓ̊ will advise u not to return it bc wether u return it or not it won't make students to stop cheating. What matters most is †ђξ hrt aπϑ God has seen that u are really sorry for ur short comings. ℓ̊ pray God will give u †ђξ grace to finish strong
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by lanrexdo(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Spacebooked! Brb
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Samsantos9: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Returning it wouldn't wipe out the fact that the person cheated
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by arvinsloane(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Mrstan: Brb
jossi994: .
bruno419: ,
Jostico: rr
olaboy001: Space booked
speaktome: .
Una see una life?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by dadaayodejio(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Harsh but true
The desire for restitution is often a burden that is more easily preached than practiced

teeo: Quickly. He should also remember to return the money he stole from his mother oo. If he had a girlfriend and slept with her, he should return her vagi.na fluid, he shouldn't forget to call everyone he has lied to before and start begging for forgiveness.
Nonsense and ingredient.

Jesus that said go and sin no more is not an idiot na

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by tayoxx(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
yes o..pls return it...and also everything achieved with it....you bsc, resign from your job and return all your salaries back....

nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by hardbody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
I won't honour this heediet with a response.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by flexing11(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
first class mumu return the result do u know our righteousness is like a firthy rags in the eyes of God.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by englishmart(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
[size=45pt] Yes. Just return it to me. [/size]
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by ekemini007(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
U b very funny shoe maker!..who u wan Return am to?

Dem don give u result, dem don give u result. Next!

(Peek left/ peeks right#;..hw many credit u gt n hw u do am pass?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
OYO is ya case
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by femmy2010(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
teeo: Quickly. He should also remember to return the money he stole from his mother oo. If he had a girlfriend and slept with her, he should return her vagi.na fluid, he shouldn't forget to call everyone he has lied to before and start begging for forgiveness.
Nonsense and ingredient.

Jesus that said go and sin no more is not an idiot na

U said it all.
Now that he knows his right from wrong he should cease doing the wrongs.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by tellwisdom: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2014
what is WAEC?? sad
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Vikky014(f): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: Yes,and everything you have achieved through that result for full restitution..

Please start all over again in life,probably from JSS 1,if at all you didn't cheat in your common entrance exam,if you do,you may have to start from primary 1 then.
hahahaha seconded edited*op pls d guy or u shld also rturn his virginity to God if d guy or u did it before wedlock.hw to achieve dis one is to go back to your mother's womb.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by cegxie(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Omo... See lafff for my office over this ya question... Majority of my colleagues say you should return it and resit another one... Bear in mind the consequences for cheating in exam is like how many years in prison, though you may be favoured and be let go.. Others suggest you keep it and use it. I am of the opinion that you be as wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove... Do what your spirit tells you is the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by abdulabbakar(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Not in a Country like 9ja, where all the three arms of govt were built upon thesame base of cheating and corruption...You need it as a true reflection of ur Identity.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Vikky014(f): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Ameerasexy: Return the certificate and return ur brain to God angry
hahahahahahaha dnt kill me please

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by chinex276(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
So nlanders make me sick walahi... Tufia gi, iberibe gi di kwa 2much
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Did WAEC and NECO not cheat people too?

When an examiner marks answers script do they call candidates to explain what they are trying to arrive at that is not clear due to poor handwriting before they award scores?

You go fear na
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by deraluv(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2014
[img][/img] grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] uncle this one you are planning to return them hw many F9 did u have

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by coolluk(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2014
who cares?? You can return d meat you stole from ur moms pot 15 years ago if that will make u sleep at night
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Rapture4real(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Do every restitution possible likevZacchaeus for heavens sake. But you must apply wisdom.Majorly pray and be led by God so that your restitution will not create problem for another person. I know there are some sins God will not forgive u until u confess to people involved. God will not forgive a man who cheats on his wife without confessing to her no matter how many days of fasting and prayer. But pray for how to go about it. Be ready for the consequences. It is better than to incur God's wrath on d last day

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by amokeme(f): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
As the spirit leads
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Abeg OP i know some people who would buy the results. All those boys that want to join the army they can purchase it for 10-20k. Return it to me let me sell it.....Nonsense!
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
@OP: where are you and what do you do now before we can start a reasonable convo else this is a bloody joke! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Lost My Gce Examination Number / Ayo Bamidele Graduates In Style, As Microsoft Gives Him Full Time Offer. Photos / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.