Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? (28451 Views)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by alancash01(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
ramdris:
Guy for speaking my mind, I Love u kiss

Gay alert!!!
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by haibe(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
eesy:
but dont you think cheating is the same as stealing, you get A's which are not yours after that you repent but you still present that result you got through falls means to get admission or employement isnt it wrong?

When you present a result to someone what you are telling the person is "this is my result" and if it was gotten through false means it is a lie which sin. So should one keep lying cos they claim God have forgiven their sins and still xpect to make heaven?

So would you advise him to also redo common entrance if he has also cheated?

Once a person is saved, he has been justified in God's sight, this is called Justification by Faith, it means all your sins which you have committed in the past has been forgiven by God, infact he sees you like you have never committed sin and that is why restitution in the new testament era is voluntary, not commanded like it's done in the law.

If we are to restitute before we go to heaven, it means the blood of Jesus is not sufficient for saving us. If we are to restitute stuffs like this, then we will all have descended so low because am sure by now most of us will be writing primary one exams. Wisdom is profitable in all things my bro
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by haibe(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
eesy:
but dont you think cheating is the same as stealing, you get A's which are not yours after that you repent but you still present that result you got through falls means to get admission or employement isnt it wrong?

When you present a result to someone what you are telling the person is "this is my result" and if it was gotten through false means it is a lie which sin. So should one keep lying cos they claim God have forgiven their sins and still xpect to make heaven?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by daxon001(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
ITbomb: Just go and sin no more

If guilt persist after 2 years, go and see your pastor
u did d paracetamol advert shey?
grin
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by iamord(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Street sense is a rare gift ,sadly only few have it! Return it bruv! Heaven awaits u!!
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Jasi7(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
This one na question?...return am na!...na that time u go knw how far....
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by blezdem(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. If you follow his leadings, he will show u the wayout. Restitution is very vital for a true child of God. Those physical possession that u illegally acquired ought to be returned to its rightful owner, but in a situation you are confused, seek counselling from a man of God.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by roufy235(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
speechless
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by tokjohn: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late! grin

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by johnp2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
To me is not a cheat!!! Is just an assistance!!!
How do you want the student to make the paper when they are not adequately prepared mentally and materially,,,,
Beside who are you returning the result to Government or the school
Chai!!!!
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by eluquenson(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
An aging King realized that if he died he has no one to take over the throne. He decided to adopt a son. He launched a competition and 10 boys made it to the top. The King said to them, "I have one last test and whoever comes top will become my adopted son and heir to my throne." He gave each boy a seed of corn and told them to take the seed home, plant and nurture it for 3 weeks. The 10 boys took their seeds and ran home to plant their seeds. In one home, the boy and his parents were sad when the seed failed to sprout. The boy had done everything but he failed. His friends advised him to buy a seed and plant it but his God fearing parents who had always taught him honesty refused. The day came and the 10 boys went to the palace. All the 9 boys were successful. The King went to each boy asking – β€œIs that what came out of the seed I gave you?" And each boy said "Yes, your majesty." The King would nod and move down the line until the last boy in the line who was shaking with fear. The King asked him - "What did you do with the seed I gave you?" The boy said "I planted it and cared for it your majesty but it failed to sprout." The King went to the throne with the boy and said, "I gave these boys boiled seeds and a boiled seed cannot sprout. If a King must have one quality, it must be honesty and only this boy passed the test.” We live in a society where people will do anything for success. God sometimes does not give us things because He wants to teach us a lesson. How many people out there have achieved success the wrong way? How many people send their children to expensive schools and build houses, buy expensive cars with stolen money? How many people are occupying top positions yet they stole the certificates? How many people are successful out there at all costs? HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE CROWNED AS KINGS IN HEAVEN FOR BEING FAITHFUL UNTIL THE END? I PRAY THAT I BE FAITHFUL TILL THE END!!! Please be faithful to God.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
eesy:
what of those who copied answers from the blackboard shdnt they return it? And pls I hope you are sure of wat u are saying cos many will be following what u've just said so that u wont lead many to hell.

And presenting a result gotten from malp as ur own is it not a sin?
the bible has examples of restitution that bother on stolen properties and money e.g micah in book of judges 9, apostle paul apologised for verbally abusing a priest. When we steal, indulge in false witness, oppress people or molest someone, we know that we have hurt a known individual beyond what they can forget with time if we dont apologise for it. Thats why restitution is neccessary. It is about reconciling with humans, not every case of lying may require it especially where you cant find someone hurt so badly by your action. The whole idea of restitution is to restore whatever is entirely not yours to the rightful owners, pay for items you have damaged or apologise to those you have hurt or offended. Returning your certificate to waec is done on moral ground if you bought it or used a mercenery because it doesnt have anything or any input from you. it could be okay to classify it as a stolen item. It must therefore be returned! That is entirely different from someone who had copied 5 percent from a friend and used 95 percent his original idea. It wouldnt be outrightly correct to say that such a certificate is not yours. Malpractise as a crime has different types and different levels. But work with your personal conviction because the spirit of God will guide a true christian in a better way, we only give advice as humans. Some restitutions take the form of returning items, some take the form of paying for damages you caused and others involve acknowledging your error and saying i am sorry. A simple letter can do that

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by popson1st: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Even GEJ too is a cheat. WAEC Registrar too cheated and still cheating.. All our politicians, everyone cheats..
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Vegan(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Go and return it na yeye d worry u...... re u sure u re nt on hard drugs? check ooo!! y re u askin
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
yes angry
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
datalossvictim1: yes angry
lol
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Your story be like that of a yahoo boy who after he got married decided to repent and give his life to christ, shey him go dey call all the clients wey him don scam dey return their money ni?come go Efcc handover himself for all the wayo him don do. you knew from time past what you did was wrong Thank God you realised it now, for me fast,seek for God's forgiveness and try not to go back to your vomit. Our God is a forgiving Lord
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by shollay09(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Go and Sin no more
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Godwit1: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you returning it because you feel bad about it or because you don't actually need it again anymore ?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by ramdris(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2014
alancash01:

Gay alert!!!
grin grin grin grin grin. Guy no think Am o. I straight pass six o clock.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by udswagz: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by handie(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
The moment that old woman in your village get your time and starts remoting u. Who do you wanna submit it to? Waec/Neco registrars? those fellows also cheated. Ogbeni abeg calm down make God use you.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by godwin1uye: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2014
you cant keep holding the properties of the devil if u are actually sorry or born again. yes,restitution is very important but there are extreme cases u just cannot restitute.in dis case it is not totaly d devils property, good percentage of it must have come from u. so it is not necessary.Ask God for forgiveness, and those that were offended or hurt by your acts(if u can reach them) and allow God to determine ur fate(punishment),live a Holy life(academically). avoid punishing ur self or burning ur certificate, that certificate might become valid after God's chastening.most importantly, let God direct u.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by tfajobi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
What a load of crap. Just wasted my time readn
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by lanregidi: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
If returning it will make your heart happy,,,so be it...

Turkey imposes ban on piercings, tattoos in all schools

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/09/turkey-imposes-ban-on-piercings-tattoos.html

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by saintol(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm! Apkpos don come again with hin joke. E gud make u return am na. Be like say you wan make then give u national award( OON, MON...) abi... O boy i yinmu to your case o. What was WAEC doing when you were busy cheating, and who tell you say WAEC self no dey cheat. Abi if cheat no dey for inside WAEC, how you go cheat am na. Return am o, remember no award for you. If i be yah Paleh emmm! I go fit wayah u dirty and clean slap for thinking about am.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by omalistic(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
i do not think it is advisable to do dat, am sure u will b jailed for it. and trust me u will also be d face of africa for being d mumu of the century. just ask for forgiveness and sin no more. shikena
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
WELL IF NA TO RETURN RESULTS COS OF CHEATING , ,,.,,,,. That means More than half of the population of west africa go Return their own too ,.,,, even Mandella go rise come return him own come go back to the grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / 2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.