Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? (28452 Views)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by player007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is laughable. I mean didn't you feel guilty while you were sitting for the exams, am sure your conscience was pricking you then but yet, you continued. Would you fell this remorseful if you hadn't passed the exams? Because you cheated dosent make you a bad person. it means you are Human just like everybody else and NOBODY wants to fail either acedemically,spiritualy or materialy.
Just ask God for forgiveness then you move on from there.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Reference(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Quit being silly. What is the meaning of 'most of you cheated'. Speak for yourself please. Education and enlightenment are not hidden. Block heads show on this forum very openly.

No, donot return the certificates but never, ever, ever accuse any government official or politician of corruption. Just applaud the sufferings you see in society afterall you are dancing the tango too.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
emusmith: Nada! Guilt? It comes as a result of false information... Ye shall know the TRUTH and it shall set you free (wipe away all guilt) John 8:32. There is therefore now no condemnation to them in Christ. Rom . 8:1. In the time of ignorance (when you cheated) God winked at (overlooked) but now commanding us to do right...Acts 17:30.
Am I saying we should not apologize or make it up the best way we can? Nah!
Just don't beat yourself up over it... It's by grace and not by works of restitution.
DON'T TAKE US BACK TO THE LAW abeg!
I heard you !. Just don't bring it up to me nxt tym ... If a man feels beta doing sumfin , wats yur p?.. It makes him feel ryt ... Doesn't it?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
no cheats no As
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Return it before you die and go 2 hell.

Men are truly slave of their own laws.

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by chlowi(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op, they have said it all!
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by xcelworld(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
u should resit for a new Waec. And if u dnt pass u blame urself
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
dude. please return the certificate. You won't be the first nor the last to return such.
Remember, hell is real. There would be gnashing of teeth's and wailing. All your action on earth would be shown on 3D 4k Sony TV. Full restitution is needed so that your name can be in the book of life.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by datguru: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
RealAlfranco: Most of us cheated in our WAEC and asked for forgiveness! And heck my conscience is clear as f*ck!! But niqqa if u feel u've cheated,and ur conscience still judges u,den return it!!! God blesses da work of a sincere heart!!! But I can't return my own sha... May God forgive me and da rest of us dat wont return it and are not even thinking or have even thought of returning it, amen!!!

Gbam. You spoke my mind
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by MrParky(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
jerryayaebi: So many of us are guilty in cheating in one thing or the other...most of us cheated in one exam or the other maybe in our primary or secondary school but we didnt bother to return those result or to resit those exam or even to repeat those classes.But it seems the one for waec and neco seems to be different...i need ur view on this if one should return his waec or neco result if he/she cheated in an act restitutio...your genuine comments and advice will be beneficial please.
whic kind nonsense qstion be dis after d cheatin u come dey ask weda to return d result.......ADVICE BURN D RESULTS AND WRITE ANODA WAEC AND NECO

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by omoadeleye(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
i think the op brain is leaking, the porosity of his brain is the cause of this nemesis in his life, so like you said earlier, so i think you have to rehabilitate yourself cause this is type of you that later commit suicide.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
jerryayaebi: So many of us are guilty in cheating in one thing or the other...most of us cheated in one exam or the other maybe in our primary or secondary school but we didnt bother to return those result or to resit those exam or even to repeat those classes.But it seems the one for waec and neco seems to be different...i need ur view on this if one should return his waec or neco result if he/she cheated in an act restitutio...your genuine comments and advice will be beneficial please.
op please, the bible is clear on issue of restitution. Even in new testament, people did restitution. Example is paul, onesimus in book of philipian and zaccheus. However it depends on your conviction. You dont do restitution for sleeping with your boyfriend but you do for raping someone. It is not advisable to return a certificate for copying someone's work in an exam and adding it to yours. But it is adviceable to return it if you did not write the exam that is if you used a mercenery. Restitution must be done not neccesarily for lying but for obtaining things by deception, for bearing false witness, rape, blackmail, and obtaining properties not yours by any means. This is stated in leveticus. Please do your restitutions but know the guildelines. Many of the folks commenting above will never repent if a pastor who raped them in the past now happen to preach to them without first apologising for that past crime. Restitution is part of the bible command that says follow peace with all men and holiness without which a man cannot see God
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by okoolori(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
feji333: I heard you !. Just don't bring it up to me nxt tym ... If a man feels beta doing sumfin , wats yur p?.. It makes him feel ryt ... Doesn't it?
I have no p. Have a nice day.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by davidj20: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
i want to knw can a uni/poly accept a candidate who as gain admission, and dat candidate is take GCE, and GCE result normally comes out in January..can day wait for dat candidate?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by FranckJay: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Return am now nd see
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by beeznitfizo: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Am a patient listener and observer. Read all d posts and waow. OBSERVATION...
So most people stole meat 4m their mama's pot. Tot it was only me o o
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Ochoiho: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
You can return the Certificates only on the ground that you hire a "mechinary' to do the writings for you or you completely forge them. As for cheating, there is a level of your personal endeavor involved. Confession to the relevant ministry will do. Why do you seek for advice on deep spiritual issue on a forum like this?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Abdulhafis00: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
is he return it, den aiye is wit him
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
haibe: Repentance is the key word... Restitution is good but have you ever thought of the aim of restitution? It is basically to compensate those who you have hurt by commiting sin. For example, to compensate the person of whom you stole his 1 million naira, who most likely suffered a lot of pain from the loss, of course restitution shows repentance too.

But certain things cannot be restituted, going by your logic, if I cheated in my common entrance exam, I should also go and start from Jss 1? Even though I didn't actually cause any pain to anyone? Misunderstanding is the order of the day for some Christians, btw, restitution is only commanded in the old testament. For new testament believers, just repent and sin no more, God knows how to compensate those you have hurt in the past with your Sin since you are now his son.
but dont you think cheating is the same as stealing, you get A's which are not yours after that you repent but you still present that result you got through falls means to get admission or employement isnt it wrong?

When you present a result to someone what you are telling the person is "this is my result" and if it was gotten through false means it is a lie which sin. So should one keep lying cos they claim God have forgiven their sins and still xpect to make heaven?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by blacktwist(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by blacktwist(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
When you wanted to cheat nobody was there! So making the decision now should still be a decision by you
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
He should re-write the WAEC and NECO.He needs not return the results he cheated on.But should his conscience persists he can return it.I wish him well with his fake sin and guilt.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Appswheel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Review Of JAMB 2015 Literature Here, "The Last Days At Forcados College"

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/the-last-days-at-forcados-college.png[/img]

The last days at Forcados College is the official literature text for JAMB 2015.

DESCRIPTION
Genre: Teen Fiction

ISBN: 978-0718157807
No of Pages: 89
Size: 130 x 198 mm
Publication Date: 30th September 2013
Publishers: Cassava Republic

The Last Days at Forcados High tells the story of Jimi Solade, the most popular boy at the elite Forcados High School. As he begins his final year in senior secondary together with his friends, the sweet-hearted and devout Nene and Ansa, the nerdy art genius, he’s determined it’s going to be his best year yet. But Jimi’s rogue brother, Wole, is back – which means trouble can’t be far behind. Then there’s Efua, the beautiful and mysterious new girl in class who seems to have no time for boys – including Jimi. But when Jimi’s mother falls ill, he realizes that things are about to change - and not necessarily in a good way.

A funny and honest book about self-discovery, family, friendship, tolerance and the highs and lows of life as a modern Nigerian teenager. Told in straightforward language, A.H. Mohammed never talks down to readers. Instead, Last Days stands out with its realistic situations, original characters and deft storytelling. It is at once entertaining and deadly serious, tackling a range of difficult issues including drug abuse, discrimination and loss, with intelligence and great writing.

AUTHOR
Abayomi Hanif Mohammed was born in Lagos, Nigeria. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Lagos and is currently a junior resident doctor at Lagos University Teaching Hospital. The Last Days at Forcados High is his first book.

REVIEWS

The last day at Forcados College thought a very valuable lesson. It reveals the disconnect between teachers and their students. It is thoroughly enjoyable; readers can relate with the story. - Tunde Femi

Chapters Summary

Major Characters are in asterisks

CHARACTERS

*Jimi Solade
*Coker Efua
*Nene Ekpo
*Ansa Izaegbegbe
*Wole Solade
Seyi Lawal
Mr Mallum
Caro
Mama Sillifat
Mrs Alli
Riskat
Uncle Shola
Uncle Kazeem
Femi Solade
Fumi Coker
Moni
Mrs Obange
Red-face
Mr Vann
Ms. Agbenenovi
Mr. Salami
Joke
Jide
Icheen
Mr Edet
Aunty Memunat
Aunty Omotunde
Eze
Samu

A BRIEF OVERVIEW - CHAPTER BASED

1. Jimi Solade waywards brother Wole is back to the house; a night before Jimi’s resumption from the Summer holidays.

2. First day at school after the summer holidays at Forcados High School

3. Coker Efua, the new beautiful ‘Mysterious’ girl, resumes at Forcados College

4. Jimi Solade joined his brother to a bar – drinks alcohol.

5. Efua Cokers is the subject at Forcados College. Jimi Solade having a crush for the new girl; she is not paying him attention. What becomes of Caro – Jimi’s girlfriend? Will he abandon her for Efua. Find out this and more by obtaining a copy of The last days at Forcados College

6. Coker pays Nene a visit.

7. Ms Agbenenovi, a youth corp member resumes her primary assignment at Forcados College.

8. End of term activities at Forcados College.

9. A bleak moment for Jimi and his family. Mrs Solade diagnosed of Cancer.

10. Jimi finally gets some attention from Coker Efua. How did it happen? Find out from Chapter 10 of The Last days at Forcados College

11. Mrs Solade Dies of Cancer.

12. Mr Solade travels abroad, leaving Jimi and his brother Wole alone in the house.

13. Nene get jealous of the attention Efua seems to get from Jimi and her visible acts of concerns towardsJimi

14. A controversial entry in Efua diary subjects her and her favourite teacher “Novi” to scrutiny.

15. Efua gets a one week suspension from the Forcados College and Corper Novi redeployed

16. Nene visits Efua in the hospital. Begs for her forgiveness. In the process of reconciliation, Efua reveals the genesis of her hatred for boys.

17. Jimi moves out of Ansa resident over their arguments over Jimi’s ill treatment towards Efua.

18. Forcados Chemistry lab broken into.

19. Jimi Solade takes responsibility for the missing lab equipment. Efua stands by Jimi in his trying moments; she repaid his hostility and judgmental attitude towards her with love, good judgment. Ansa brushes his nervousness aside for once, “It can’t be Jimi”, he ‘roared’.

20. Jimi passed his final year exams in flying colours, gets a scholarship to study Electrical Engineering. Receives a letter from Efua. -----End.

Chapter One

It was early in the morning and still dark when Jimi Solade woke up to someone shaking him roughly. He groaned and mumbled to himself, half asleep.

‘Jimi!’ He jerked fully awake at the sound of that familiar voice, it was is his brother.

‘Wole!’ Jimi said in surprise.

‘Yes , it’s me’ and his brother smiled in a way that showed only his upper teeth.

‘Man! What…?’ Jimi began. They stared at each other, delighted.

‘No greeting , little bro?’ Wole smiled again.

‘Sorry, but does anyone know you’re here? Does Daddy…?’ Jimi did not complete the sentence; instead he embraced his brother tightly,’I’ve missed you!’

Wole was thinner. Jimi could feel it.

‘Mum knows I’m here,” Wole said. He too did not mention their father. Just then, the alarm clock sounded. It was time for Jimi to get up, and he released his brother.

‘Go on, get ready for school,’ Wole said, stretching on the bed. ‘At least you seem happy to see me.’ He looked round the room at the carelessly flung shirts, jeans and boxer shorts over the chair, to the poster of the Manchester United football team on the wall above Jimi’s bed. A typical boy’s room. Another worn-out poster of Tupac Shakur was pasted on the opposite wall.

‘I didn’t remove it even though it’s an eyesore,’ Jimi said, grinning. ‘Everything’s is just as you left it.’

Wole squeezed Jimi’s arm lightly. He picked up something on the bedside table beside Jimi’s music CDs, chemistry and mathematics textbooks. ‘Man, this is some watch. Must have cost a mountain. You always get all the nicest things, why…?’

‘Wole, don’t touch my watch.’

‘What’s your problem? Can’t look at a watch?’

‘I’m sorry bro,’ Jimi muttered. ‘I’m glad to see you back – really – but,, you know…’

‘My cute, spoiled little brother… You grow taller every time I see you.’ Wole got up walked towards the door. ‘Don’t worry about the old bear. Better get ready for school. Er- I took some cash from your drawers, hope you don’t mind.

Sighing, Jimi plodded to the bathroom. Trust his brother to always collect things, but he was happy he was back. It was a new day and the beginning of his final school year. Like his brother, he was as tall and long-limbed as an athlete, though, unlike his brother, he had dimples when he smiled. He was sixteen years old and he was already sprouting a beard. He flexed his right arm noting that he had developed muscles. Good.

He whistled as he took his shower, refusing to think about the morning’s surprise. The reason why was long story; too long to think about on a brand new day.

ORDER BOOK

If you have read the book, kindly leave your review as comments to this post.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by vindisel: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dude u called it Restitution. Sure ix right for u to drop dos results and start all over again, this time wit ur God and u would see how things would work out for. When it comes to d issue of restitution and d Christian Faith, u dont really expect to get any good Advice from dos who do not share d same Faith wit u. Derix no way an ordinary man can comment on issues of d spirit, he can neva understand.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Ladycloud(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
lyk cwiozlyif u made an A in all of em...bring them to me...i could impersonate yhu!
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by olowolekan(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oh lord help me.op please,please and please,let God lead you.make sure you pray through on this.it has to do with eternity,either with God or satan.God will surely lead you.amen
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
dexmundo: op please, the bible is clear on issue of restitution. Even in new testament, people did restitution. Example is paul, onesimus in book of philipian and zaccheus. However it depends on your conviction. You dont do restitution for sleeping with your boyfriend but you do for raping someone. It is not advisable to return a certificate for copying someone's work in an exam and adding it to yours. But it is adviceable to return it if you did not write the exam that is if you used a mercenery. Restitution must be done not neccesarily for lying but for obtaining things by deception, for bearing false witness, rape, blackmail, and obtaining properties not yours by any means. This is stated in leveticus. Please do your restitutions but know the guildelines. Many of the folks commenting above will never repent if a pastor who raped them in the past now happen to preach to them without first apologising for that past crime. Restitution is part of the bible command that says follow peace with all men and holiness without which a man cannot see God
what of those who copied answers from the blackboard shdnt they return it? And pls I hope you are sure of wat u are saying cos many will be following what u've just said so that u wont lead many to hell.

And presenting a result gotten from malp as ur own is it not a sin?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
teeo: Quickly. He should also remember to return the money he stole from his mother oo. If he had a girlfriend and slept with her, he should return her vagi.na fluid, he shouldn't forget to call everyone he has lied to before and start begging for forgiveness.
Nonsense and ingredient.

Jesus that said go and sin no more is not a mumu na
lols , na u get likes pass ... u don craze I swear ... if na so evrybody dey return ... the world for don better.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by sixteendigits: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just hold on

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Navvy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
ITbomb: Just go and sin no more

If guilt persist after 2 years, go and see your pastor
GBAM
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by ramdris(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
teeo: Quickly. He should also remember to return the money he stole from his mother oo. If he had a girlfriend and slept with her, he should return her vagi.na fluid, he shouldn't forget to call everyone he has lied to before and start begging for forgiveness.
Nonsense and ingredient.

Jesus that said go and sin no more is not a mumu na
Guy for speaking my mind, I Love u kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.