Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus (754 Views)

Why Tonyebarcanista Is Wrong And Seun Is Well In His Right / President Buhari You Are Wrong-- And Here's Why / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus by dramaticspeak(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
This picture was taken at the PDP South South rally which held over the weekend, there is something really wrong with this picture, do you know it?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus by egift(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Men who have perpetually stolen from Nigeria, instead of being in jail are here dinning with the President.

Jonathan is currently presiding over the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus by okenwa(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Prodigal sons
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Nothing's wrong with it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus by slimfit1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Criminals on the loose! Or crime pays

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture, Tell Me What You Think Is Wrong And You May Jus by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
dramaticspeak: This picture was taken at the PDP South South rally which held over the weekend, there is something really wrong with this picture, do you know it?

i just see a bunch of thives, old shameless ones for that matter. Maybe thats what's wrong. No gud men in the pic

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Believe Shekau Is Alive / Nobody Can Stop Fayose’s Inauguration –mark / Kenyatta Steps Down Temporarily To Attend ICC Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.