Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask (32004 Views)

Five Questions You Should Ask During An Interview / Intelligent Questions Every Interviewee Should Ask During Interviews / 10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask by IamGodzilla: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2014
This worked for me @my last interview on friday and well...it was awesome.
Re: 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask by insidifyguru: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2014
IamGodzilla:
This worked for me @my last interview on friday and well...it was awesome.

I am so glad to hear this. This is one of the core reasons why I posted this. Thank you so much for sharing and all the very best. #Insidify
Re: 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask by SenatorJames(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Anybody who will ask these questions must be confident enough, and ask with some sense of humour.
Re: 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask by insidifyguru: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
SenatorJames:
Anybody who will ask these questions must be confident enough, and ask with some sense of humour.

Very true. Thank you so much for your comments.
Re: 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask by BICE(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
insidifyguru:

Thanks for your comments. It can actually work for any number of interviewers there are in an interview. You just need to know who to direct the questions too. You can please see comments of people who have tried it in a 5-man panel of interviewers and it worked for them on this thread.

Thanks again for your comments.
yeah, may be, but the person must be very outspoken

I see u really appreciate the comment, uwc
Re: 5 Job Interview Questions You Should Ask by insidifyguru: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
BICE:

yeah, may be, but the person must be very outspoken

I see u really appreciate the comment, uwc

Well, that depends on what you mean by 'outspoken.' If you mean that the person needs to be the happy-go-lucky type before he is able to put these questions to use, then no. Virtually anyone can put the questions to use, outspoken or not.

Thanks for your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Calling For Aptitude Test / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.