Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples (1627 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / The Ideal Age Gap Between You And Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
One of my friends shared this with me, she's in love with a man 14 years older than her and her parents doesn't want to hear about it. Left to me i quite agree with her parents. I think the ideal age difference should not be more than 5 years. Am i right or wrong pls enlighten me
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by yuncka: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Check wen U started having puberty, add 9months to it/or 1yr aproximtly. If the sum total U get is equal or above d age bracket between U and d person. Dnt marry. D presumed love wil fade wit old age.
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
As long as he has not married before I don't think age should be a factor .
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by dejt4u(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
yuncka: Check wen U started having puberty, add 9months to it/or 1yr aproximtly. If the sum total U get is equal or above d age bracket between U and d person. Dnt marry. D presumed love wil fade wit old age.
o boi..see estimation for here!
Btw, u try bros

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by PrinceCharmiing(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
yuncka: Check wen U started having puberty, add 9months to it/or 1yr aproximtly. If the sum total U get is equal or above d age bracket between U and d person. Dnt marry. D presumed love wil fade wit old age.
you are saying .

Nonsense.
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by yuncka: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: you are saying .

Nonsense.

YERIMA!

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: As long as he has not married before I don't think age should be a factor .
Really??
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Really??

yea , what do you think ?
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
There is nothing like ideal age gap because each and everyone of us have different age gaps we are comfortable with. It depends on individual. She must make sure he never uses this age gap to be verbally, emotionally and physically abusive. If he isnt the abusive type, fine.
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
20 years.
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
see analysis! What if the person started at 15
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: 20 years.
wow that's more like getting married to one's father na. God forbid bad thing
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks: There is nothing like ideal age gap because each and everyone of us have different age gaps we are comfortable with. It depends on individual. She must make sure he never uses this age gap to be verbally, emotionally and physically abusive. If he isnt the abusive type, fine.
i quite agree wit you and if the lady won't mind people tagging her a gold digger, like she married the man for his money
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: you are saying .

Nonsense.
lols. Don't crucify him, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: As long as he has not married before I don't think age should be a factor .
hmmmmm ok o
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Really??
so what's ur own opinion?
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Tallesty1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hollyb: so what's ur own opinion?
5-10 years gap is okay.
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Feraz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
2 - 8 years gap is okay
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: 5-10 years gap is okay.
aiit tks for ur contribution
Re: What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples by Hollyb(f): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Feraz: 2 - 8 years gap is okay
ok o

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember This Game? (see Pics) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.