Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (26083 Views)

Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by major466(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Lady Alice More:
Arrest him!

Sir Thomas More:
For what?

Lady Alice:
He’s dangerous!

Will Roper:
For all we know he’s a spy!

Margaret More:
Father, that man’s bad!

More:
There’s no law against that.

Roper:
There is – God’s law!

More:
Then let God arrest him.

Lady Alice:
While you talk he’s gone!

More:
And go he should, if he were the Devil himself, until he broke the law.

Roper:
So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!

More:
Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?

Roper:
Yes, I’d cut down every law in England to do that!

More:
Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man’s laws, not God’s! And if you cut them down – and you’re just the man to do it! – do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I’d give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety’s sake!

Source A man for all seasons

Whether you think El-Rufai is good or bad....the fact remains he got due process of law.

Now, if you want due process of law suspended because El Rufai is a ''bad northerner''.....then you better be prepared for a suspension of rule of law when , God forbid, it happens that Big Brother Security decides to throw you into jail on trumped up charges.
Who's this one?
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Entchidodo: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
i rest my case where u ar sorry o i know hw hard it is for illiterates . Bt pls dnt insult my metions again. Tanx.
[color=#1980BC] Well then f**k off,motherf**ker... [/color[
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by bunmioguns(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
citizenY:

Swallow gigabytes

how will I swallow data bundle that I can't see

undecided
citizenY:

Swallow gigabytes

how will I swallow data bundle that I can't see
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by lawkie77(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
better
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
u hv no argument ur sentiments will drain u, u spik ignorantly Nd mind u many are becoming more enlightened and calling ppl ja.nj.a.w.e.e.d can land u in court
get ur damm bloody arsse of my tracks,diickhead...land who in court? U certainly are a bloody JANJAWEEEID,PUNK
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by kraftykc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
odepacy: In wot ground?

embarassed embarassed

You mean to say, "on" what "grounds".
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Soloter: I always wonder how you PDP apologetics think. U all seems to have lost decency in thought. You guys are ready to support and justify any vice as long as u satisfy ur paymasters. It's disheartening.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by honprof1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Without being bias and application of common sense , it's quit a perfect Judgement...if refers as Jargon as u said ..be it Sss or Dss, they r ready to intimidate , harras even waste u if no preventive measure in place . So wake up and thing rightful.
Nobleval: Unlawful what?

Well I think money has changed hands.

And also....I don't understand this jargons.

Finally....el Rufai is always a suspect.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rexxie:
get ur damm bloody arsse of my tracks,diickhead...land who in court? U certainly are a bloody JANJAWEEEID,PUNK
sori never knew ur case is more dan wht i tot.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Missy89(f): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: This is a gaffe from the Judiciary...the SSS isn't the police and hence are not bound by the same laws like the military...don't these senile court folks understand the full weight of The Patriot ACT in the Constitution?..

What patriot act are you talking about?

This aint the movies dude!
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by oluamid(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
lilprinze: Chai! I awaits to see if and only if the SSS will abide with the court ruling.

You can be sure that barring an appeal SSS will do what the court says.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
ur moronic life shud atleast hv level.
miserable daft
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
sori never knew ur case is more dan wht i tot.
dahell u wanna do now,tuck in ur tail like da tail'in'frightened pup n beat it? U 4kn trailed my arsse so gonna kiss it,u bloody p'nut brain jackarsse jayweed piece of shiit
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by koikoi2(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
I think d judge is a member of APC. How many times has El Rufai insulted d person of d president, who has charged him to court? Who has fined him for insulting Nigerian army?
I pity this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rexxie:
dahell u wanna do now,tuck in ur tail like da tail'in'frightened pup n beat it? U 4kn trailed my arsse so gonna kiss it,u bloody p'nut brain jackarsse jayweed piece of shiit
werey
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by pdrefurb: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerian politic dirty since 5BC
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by roufy235(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
PDP where are you
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by cliffm43: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
El Rufai should be allowed to go and take over the leadership of boko haram as their new leader,that is where he belong

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's really nice
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
werey
werey,thats all u got to say..giant cow,whenever u wanna quote someone,make use of ur head not ur trumpettin'arsse..
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rexxie:
werey,thats all u got to say..giant cow,whenever u wanna quote someone,make use of ur head not ur trumpettin'arsse..
Werey
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
i rest my case where u ar sorry o i know hw hard it is for illiterates . Bt pls dnt insult my metions again. Tanx.
look whos talkin'bout mentions,look whos arsse is sweating profusely tryin'2 beat bb king to da sax! U gat no reasonable or educative posts; u only gat mentions addressing ur posts that came up after thinking up with ur damm j'waid balls....
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by omogidi234(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: This is a gaffe from the Judiciary...the SSS isn't the police and hence are not bound by the same laws like the military...don't these senile court folks understand the full weight of The Patriot ACT in the Constitution?..

Your position seems to be alright, most importantly when I see about 6 likes. But let me give you an Idea about how the Constitution runs, even though it appears as if there is generally lawlessness ever in the land. In a normal country setting, the Constitution is supreme. That is the basis upon which other laws are made. Thus, the SSS came into existence by the instrumentality of a LAW/ACT of the National Assembly, if there is any provisions binding on DSS as they are sometimes called, it is the provisions of the Constitution first before any other law.

The implication is that the SSS is bound by the Constitution. The Fundamental Human Right as enshrined in the Constitution and other codification is inalienable, once you can prove that it has been breached, you do not need to bribe a judge before they will grant your reliefs/prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2014
MORNDEW:
Werey
gas in the head skulkin'prick..
wûëræéý..now hes suddenly gone dumb..
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by mcmeffy(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Good news!
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Abraham2013(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2014
I laugh in swahili. if el-rufai see 2k, make em tank God.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Abraham2013(m): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2014
omogidi234:

Your position seems to be alright, most importantly when I see about 6 likes. But let me give you an Idea about how the Constitution runs, even though it appears as if there is generally lawlessness ever in the land. In a normal country setting, the Constitution is supreme. That is the basis upon which other laws are made. Thus, the SSS came into existence by the instrumentality of a LAW/ACT of the National Assembly, if there is any provisions bounding on DSS as they are sometimes called, it is the provisions of the Constitution first before any other law.

The implication is that the SSS is bound by the Constitution. The Fundamental Human Right as enshrined in the Constitution and other codification is inalienable, once you can prove that it has been breached, you do not need to bribe a judge before they will grant your reliefs/prayers.
Bros wenever u r dealing wit d sss n dey tell u "we detaining u on matters of national security" just cool down being beg dem cos no court will get dem to part away wit a penny. In as much as wat u said above is correct, wenever d sss plays d card of national security, dey always win. As 4 el-rufai, d highest he can get is a handshake and a oral apology.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Google To shut down its social network (ORKUT)
https://www.nairaland.com/1926261/google-shut-down-orkut-social
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Billygee2u: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
There isn't anything like one Nigeria .Hausas and there tribalistic disease .northern judges awarding hausas money since 1914.Ethnic bigots.
northerners have been looting Nigeria since amalgamation till date .
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by gbishman: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
This simply just goes ahead that u cannot substitute brains for balls. The FG has the might but in my own personal views lacks the brains. U can see how El rufai has used his intellect and knowledge of the laws of the land to make ridicule of the FG and SSS who are suppose to have all the apparels at that disposal.
Thumbs up to El-rufai, this are the kind of leaders the nations deserves.
Remember during his tenure he reported two seating senators for forcefully requesting bribes from him and that matter was carpeted.
We should celebrate this kind of people, who are not cowards or henpeck men.
I remove my cap for u EL-rufai for your doddgedness, resilience and courage.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2014
donphilopus:
People who attend Jonathanian school of thought are very daft, clueless, useless and foolish, to say the least. Pathetic souls.

Meanwhile, those people who celebrated/justified El-rufai's arrest in Anambra were also the same people who said there was nothing wrong in Sen. Andy Uba's younger brother travelling to Ekiti for the Governorship Election. Hypocrites!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member / Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.