Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (26211 Views)

Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by akpanikpe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
balladin:
Get your spelling right first. It's detention. Hope that was a typo shaa.
Sure it is thanks bro
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by omogidi234(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abraham2013:
Bros wenever u r dealing wit d sss n dey tell u "we detaining u on matters of national security" just cool down being beg dem cos no court will get dem to part away wit a penny. In as much as wat u said above is correct, wenever d sss plays d card of national security, dey always win. As 4 el-rufai, d highest he can get is a handshake and a oral apology.

Good point there. But if you fight to the top, they gat to pay.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
the sss will soon pay apology too for detaining alhaji laid Mohammed in Aug 9th election in osun and some APC chieftains and let me tell u vividly d fake sss they used during d election has been arrested and charge to court .Gej have been using this sss to molest d masses just wait and see.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by citizenY(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
bunmioguns:

how will I swallow data bundle that I can't see

undecided

how will I swallow data bundle that I can't see

You wanted to do crazy things... not so??
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by bunmioguns(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
citizenY:

yes
embarassed
citizenY:

yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos / Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Cries Out Over Inec’s Decision To Use Incident Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.