Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage (7216 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by glorina: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2008
Others claim juju doesn't affect white people?
How true is all that?

Aye le o shocked
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tmoney11(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2008
have dey use one on you before??
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by glorina: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2008
I'm covered by the blood of Jesus kiss kiss kiss

tmoney11:

have dey use one on you before??

Have they done juju on you? tongue tongue
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tmoney11(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2008
Let me ask you, did you no anybody that did such thing?
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by Raymond88(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2008
Why do most ignorant Christians love spreading dumbass stories like these?!!
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by Moyola(f): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2008
undecided
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by glorina: 12:53am On Nov 07, 2008
tmoney11:

Let me ask you, did you no anybody that did such thing?

Olorun maje shocked

Me i never take ma eyes see that kind thing before. Na wetin i hear be that o kiss
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by 190: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2008
it works anyhow o, shuu even works beta on whites dan blacks
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by samix(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
the poster is full of shit so does the thread stink, juju ko juju ni.
Its the blacks especially nigerian girlz that need the juju cos white will date u if she likes you, never d same with nigerians always after material things.

E se le lon gbe ni de ta, don't mind my yoruba angry sad angry sad
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by 190: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
samix abeg nor bring girls and material tins com here abeg
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by bethsy: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
shoooooooooooooo
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by 190: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2008
u dey do as if u nor knw b4 sef, infact u are among dem, im talkin abt u wen dey say shoooooooooo
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by smurf(f): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
I'll only beleive it when I see it for myself lipsrsealed
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by omega25red(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2008
why do you believe juju even exists
what true signs have you seen to make you think it's real
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tpia: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by sillyboy(m): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2008
Juju dey! I don use am catch 10 girls before plus my French teacher in Primary 2! The french teacher was from Ivory Coast tongue
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by JamaicanQT(f): 1:55am On Nov 09, 2008
JUJU isnt that a sweet undecided undecided undecided
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2008
JamaicanQT:

Lmao, nope, it's black magic smiley

Hehehe, am laughing my ass off now cheesy
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by sillyboy(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2008
No. . . its no candy it is a diabolical means of getting things done. Like using to sleep with someone like i did to my French Teacher when I was in Primary 2 (2nd grade)
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tpia: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by JamaicanQT(f): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2008
@ TPIA

Its the first time i heard that word juju, if i did i probably didnt realise, we call it Voodoo or Obeah in caribbean,
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by just1n(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2008
JamaicanQT:

see stylin naw. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by 190: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
I heard dat Obama used Juju to win election na true> undecided
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tpia: 2:07am On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 3:00am On Nov 10, 2008
@ Topic

They say juju is real but I certainly don't believe in it. . . . . shocked
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tpia: 3:06am On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 3:09am On Nov 10, 2008
Can't say much don't know the op undecided

And God don't do juju wink
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by GinaUkey(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
I wonder why, they are so pale
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by doncaster(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2008
who say Juju no dey d decive himsef.
Ofcuz guys d use juju catch oyibo.
I don sey a naija(Benni Guy) way tok say if him wan
if him wan marry that em gyl friend na to send him picshure down to em
mama for naija and the gyl go beg am to marry am.
This guy d for Athens that tyme but now em don move to italo.
I go visit for athens and ma cousin carry me go dia bunk.
em tok say na so one of em friend take hold the oyibo.
why them dey do am be say after paper oyibo eye go clear and she go find her way
and the guy go just free emsef.
I no blame anybody sha , na oyibo govt. wey carry dia paper put for woman toto i dey blame.

1 Like

Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by Leilah(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
Ha ha you don't need juju to catch an oyinbo for paper. Naija man is clever enuff to do it all by himself.
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by 190: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2008
abi o, 9ja guys nor nid juju 2 catch whitie they demselves na juju
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by tpia: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You May Not Know About Abeokuta and egba / Share Superstitions We Were Made To Believe In Our Youthful Days / What Is The Meaning Of Utunu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.