Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage (7213 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by Angolobabe(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
alot of oyinbo men married to nigerian woman now often gets a chieftancy title if they want but why didnt he divorce the first wife if he wanted to marry someone else and have kids,he caused it for himself.

i see alot of nigerian women marrying traditional with an oyinbo that already has a legal wife and they advice him not to get divorce yet until they have achived what they want before divorcing i have never heard of 2 nigerian women married to one oyinbo man.

he just wanted to live like a chief with a poligamy family and this is what most poligamy families gets.im sure the second wife is very young and his old so its obvious that she went there for money,no money no love.he caused it.
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by ikeyman00(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
anglobabes

u think im listen to all that crap of yours. na oyiboman wey no how to treat a lady like that funni leilah prophetise about. glad u admmit whiteman abuses young ladies(non-white) all over the world.

here in uk u cant see a 60yrs old whiteman with a white girl, but u see him with 19 yrs,17yrs etc asian or african

by the way who is foolin who

next they tell us about arabman, that cant even leave toilet with his body hairs all over the places

l[b]eilah what do u take us for[/b]
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by Angolobabe(f): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
the second wife is not a fool,she knows she has no right in that marriage apart from her kids,the legal wife gets everything ,the only thing she can get is child support if things goes wrong in the marriage which wont be much,so thats why she is insisting the man buys her a house that will be legally herĀ“s and i dont see anything wrong in that as long as he has the money .the first wife has no right to call the second wife iliterate.

why didnt the man and his first just get a surogate woman to get children ,the second wife feels used,maybe she thought with time after having kids the man will divorce his first wife and marry her legally and its obvious he has no intention for that plus why does he want his wives to worship and bow down to there father-inlaw? did he marry a slave? there are abuse worldwide being white or black we should always pray to meet the right person.
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by pleep(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2012
lol.
Re: Africans Abroad Using Juju To Catch Oyinbo For Marriage by ilovemylife2020: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
lol

doncaster:
who say Juju no dey d decive himsef.
Ofcuz guys d use juju catch oyibo.
I don sey a naija(Benni Guy) way tok say if him wan
if him wan marry that em gyl friend na to send him picshure down to em
mama for naija and the gyl go beg am to marry am.
This guy d for Athens that tyme but now em don move to italo.
I go visit for athens and ma cousin carry me go dia bunk.
em tok say na so one of em friend take hold the oyibo.
why them dey do am be say after paper oyibo eye go clear and she go find her way
and the guy go just free emsef.
I no blame anybody sha , na oyibo govt. wey carry dia paper put for woman toto i dey blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You May Not Know About Abeokuta and egba / Share Superstitions We Were Made To Believe In Our Youthful Days / How Does Carrot Oil Make You Tan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.