Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Campaign Poster Of Tony Tetuila For Kwara House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Poster Of Tony Tetuila For Kwara House Of Assembly (729 Views)

A Former Honourable Of Kwara House Of Assembly Striped Unclad. / Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State / Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Poster Of Tony Tetuila For Kwara House Of Assembly by mikron(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Few days ago, music artiste, Tony Tetuila attracted criticism when his campaign poster showed him still flaunting his blonde hair when campaigning for a political post. The artiste has defended his look.

In his words, he said he is going to do something about it, since people are beginning to talk. “I am not going to the office to sing, though I am an artiste, I am going to serve my people. I am not going to office with the tinted hair. I was discussing with some youth leaders who said I could leave the hair, but now that people are speaking on it, I have to do what my people want.”I only used the blonde hair to campaign because everybody knows Tony Tetuila with that trademark.

Meanwhile, speculations have it that the artiste may be broke, but he has affirmed that he is not broke “How can I be broke? I am not broke, everybody knows where I am coming from, I am not going into politics for the fun of it, we artistes always sing about poverty but rarely do anything about it.If you know songs like “prayer for Naija” and e go better you will see that we only complain but we don’t do anything about the suffering. We want Nigerians to live a better life. What I am going to deliver matters and not the hair.” He said. Will you vote for Tony?
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29262/32/why-i-am-campaigning-with-my-blonde-hair-tony-tetu.html
Re: Campaign Poster Of Tony Tetuila For Kwara House Of Assembly by Pizzanatty(m): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Let Him Not Go And Hit Peoples Car If He Finally Makes It To The House. Though I Doubt If He Will Make It...Wish Him Luck Sha...
Re: Campaign Poster Of Tony Tetuila For Kwara House Of Assembly by mikron(m): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Pizzanatty: Let Him Not Go And Hit Peoples Car If He Finally Makes It To The House. Though I Doubt If He Will Make It...Wish Him Luck Sha...
lol
Re: Campaign Poster Of Tony Tetuila For Kwara House Of Assembly by publicenemy(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Got to be kidding me...

Naija politics don turn to riff raffs own now..

Anyway...it has always been for the riff raffs.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: Don't Use My Past As Blackmail In The Present - Fayose / PDP Chieftain Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Pregnant APC Woman / Photos: Nigerians In London Campaigning For Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.