Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room (4721 Views)

Oba Akiolu Appears In Court Over Land Dispute (Photo) / Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by solomakindees(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Horus:
The woman should confess...was the toilet flushed and did she leave toilet paper for her September guest?
She don kolo finish!
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wasted my data on this embarassed
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by Ivanspring(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
May God forgive her.
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by walexGodson(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
folawiyoma:

U too dey come here?

Abi na,,,wetin man go do?
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by hawdi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
CyberWolf: Can this be said about prophet Mohammed without blood shed?....
This is where you get it all wrong. No frigging bloodshed anywhere. We all believe there's a picture of what Jesus Christ looks(ed) like, but as for Prophet Mohammed (SAW), nobody has a picture. So, if anybody comes up with an imagination or drawing depicting an image of the Prophet, it causes sparks, 'cause we always regard it as blasphemy as nobody knows what he looks(ed) like. Although, no true Islamist will cause "kasala" 'cause of such, only extremists. Don't know if I've been able to express myself well. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by hawdi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yomieluv: Whatever that woman is smoking must definitely be original,fresh from columbia.
grin
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by hawdi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
Liability: the last time i check, a drawing was made of muhammed in europe and the northerners in nigeria started killing people mercilessly.

Christianity is truely a religion of peace. Not islam.
Doubt if this is necessary. The op, which I'm sure, ain't a Muslim, posted this not to cause a religious brouhaha, but just to inform of us what's going on around us, so why bring this here again?! Ya all like religious war, which would take us no where in this country. Comments like this gives me a summary of how "matured" the person behind the computer or phone is. No offences ma'am. Just had to spit the truth. Peace.
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by Vikky014(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
hahahahaha my own JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH CANT APPEAR IN A TOILET O.last bullet!d religion of piss brethren are also laughing.had it been it ws prophet mohammad dey will start riot here in nigeria to kill christains & their fellow unfortunate muslims.
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by CyberWolf: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
hawdi:
This is where you get it all wrong. No frigging bloodshed anywhere. We all believe there's a picture of what Jesus Christ looks(ed) like, but as for Prophet Mohammed (SAW), nobody has a picture. So, if anybody comes up with an imagination or drawing depicting an image of the Prophet, it causes sparks, 'cause we always regard it as blasphemy as nobody knows what he looks(ed) like. Although, no true Islamist will cause "kasala" 'cause of such, only extremists. Don't know if I've been able to express myself well. Peace.
you did well bro..the point I'm trying to make is that it's not necessary shedding people's blood because because of blasphemy as you said..let us always allow God to judge anyone according to one's..In other words, religious leaders should always encourage their faithfuls not to fight for God because God is able to fight for himself ...
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by adeowo84(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Your question make brain die

guy u wicked o...teach d guy naa

my own Jesus will use d foolish things of dis world to conform d wise ...itspossible!
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by austinereds(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
some dude can lie.e resemble who.some people no dey fear GOD
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by Liability(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
hawdi:
Doubt if this is necessary. The op, which I'm sure, ain't a Muslim, posted this not to cause a religious brouhaha, but just to inform of us what's going on around us, so why bring this here again?! Ya all like religious war, which would take us no where in this country. Comments like this gives me a summary of how "matured" the person behind the computer or phone is. No offences ma'am. Just had to spit the truth. Peace.
bastard dont ever quote me.

Fvvvck off!
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by cirmuell(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Idrismusty97: Somebody praise the lord! cheesy
you think you're funny right? I'll remind you of this post in the future. wink
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by Sunofgod(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
mikron: An unusual depiction of the [b]son of God[/b]appeared in one of the old British houses, at least, Freda Murphy, the owner of the house, says so.
The 52-year-old woman let journalists into her house to show the face of Jesus Christ on her newly-laid toilet floor. The woman spotted the outline of a face she believes to be Jesus Christ after taking photographs while renovating her 100-year-old home.
Freda also complained about extraordinary phenomena including ghosts and dead babies cries since they moved here in 19 years ago. According to Freda, the imprint showing Jesus Christ has a tear falling from its right eye. Speaking about the day of appearance of Jesus Christ’s portrait, Freda says, “We’d just had the floor laid down and I was taking a picture for my solicitor. When I looked at the image it sent a shiver down my spine. I could make out eyes, a nose, mouth, long hair and beard. A lot of people have said it looks like Jesus.
http://www.naij.com/298245-photo-jesus-christ-appears-british-toilet-room.html

Hmmmm
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by cirmuell(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

You may laugh as you like but I'm sure if it's your blood thirsty mohammed (piss and shit be upon him) that
was despised like this, you would have thrown some bombs sad
Anu!
wow, honestly I didn't see this before I replied him. The bracketed is uncalled for though wink
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by cirmuell(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Lady in that picture is using. It written all over her pic...even the cloud can draw it's own "jesus".

EOD! cool
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by Dmano: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
No question about this lady,d last time i check she was in high weed,no apology let her weed continue
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by hushmail: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
anyway He fit appear 4 toilet

after all d manger is not d National hospital
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by hawdi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
CyberWolf: you did well bro..the point I'm trying to make is that it's not necessary shedding people's blood because because of blasphemy as you said..let us always allow God to judge anyone according to one's..In other words, religious leaders should always encourage their faithfuls not to fight for God because God is able to fight for himself ...
My point exactly....only extremists will shed blood over that. Thanks
Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by hawdi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Liability: bastard dont ever quote me.

Fvvvck off!
I was right afterall; you are so matured. wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Appears In British Toilet Room by folawiyoma(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
walexGodson:
Abi na,,,wetin man go do?

Ok o

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC; GMB/OSINBAJO 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION MANIFESTO / You Think PMB Is Tall Right? Then You Need To See This...!!! (Photo) / What Ihejirika Wrote About Igbos On His Facebook Wall?…… Foolish Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.