Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi (3370 Views)

World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / GOV. Amechi Escape Death. Breaking NEWS / Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: first, there's nuttin as an educated illiterate, ok? U are either ignorant in an aspect and versed in the other, or u are not versed in formal ways. Fools like u coined these words to suit their emptiness!

Second, what am I to Amaechi if:

1. We are of the same feather
2. We flock together
3. We are birds..

Options;

a. An enemy?
b. A friend?

So, who is a friend?

a. An person who doesn't share ur view?
b. Someone who supports ur view?

See, I'm breaking this down for u so u won't go crazy trying to figure out how i, being in the same 'flock' with Amaechi couldn't av been a supporter!

U are a dunce!

Whao ! What a jumble of trash. Nothing like an educated illiterate, eh ? You are certainly a deficiency case and a poor student of logical reasoning. A bad product of your alma mata. I wont help you with the definition nor will i waste any further time on you because "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by Priceless24(f): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
chidekings: mehn just watching amechi talking trash on Al Jazeera,instead of answering questions,he is here painting fg and Gej and nigeria pure black....

That man is gone with such outburst coming from a number one citizen of a state

You're several years too late
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: first, there's nuttin as an educated illiterate, ok? U are either ignorant in an aspect and versed in the other, or u are not versed in formal ways. Fools like u coined these words to suit their emptiness!

Second, what am I to Amaechi if:

1. We are of the same feather
2. We flock together
3. We are birds..

Options;

a. An enemy?
b. A friend?

So, who is a friend?

a. An person who doesn't share ur view?
b. Someone who supports ur view?

See, I'm breaking this down for u so u won't go crazy trying to figure out how i, being in the same 'flock' with Amaechi couldn't av been a supporter!

U are a dunce!

Whao ! What a jumble of trash. Nothing like an educated illiterate, eh ? You are certainly a deficiency case and a poor student of logical reasoning. A bad product of your alma mata. You may be suffering from diminishing returns or a faculty slide, as your handle implies. I wont help you with the definition nor will i waste any further time on you because "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper:

Whao ! What a jumble of trash. Nothing like an educated illiterate, eh ? You are certainly a deficiency case and a poor student of logical reasoning. A bad product of your alma mata. I wont help you with the definition nor will i waste any further time on you because "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him.
dude, I still maintain u're a dunce and i can keep proving it..

For example, u didn't have to post twice to correct and error, u shld click on 'modify' grin grin

But how will u knw ds?
U're busy chest-beating abt being the best (not a surprise though), and yet u're making it more easier to point out ur 'dumbness'..

Dude, I still maintain that fact, google is ur friend..there's nuttin called educated illiterate. It only exists with stupid people like u, it's a blunder! grin grin
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by henrinity(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper:

bro ? , i e.
Birds fly. So birds flock. but,
A bird flies.
What say yee ?
oh sorry bro.. What i was correcting was birds of a feather not birds of the same feather... My apologies
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2014
henrinity: oh sorry bro.. What i was correcting was birds of a feather not birds of the same feather... My apologies

You are welcome, great mind.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by fx45(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: your ability to fake being 'logical' is even glaring in its emptiness!

How did u knw I'm a supporter of Amaechi when I didn't even say anything about being his supporter? U went all stupid on me there 'imagining' that because i asked about Jonathan's ability, i'm Amaechi's supporter!

It's true what they say, only fools think they're wiser!
It seems U've forgotten that this is Nairaland and we can pull out all Ur previous posts in support of Amaechi... Watch it my friend. We know U wella....
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by OneNaira6: 3:24am On Oct 01, 2014
OP you recently lost respect? I've been lost respect for Amaechi a year ago. Ever since he joined APC, I honestly Idk but all his focus on is trying to attack GET and all his supporters more so than rest. Driving APC members to wherever they want to go like he is a personal driver to all and finally finalizing a propaganda on his supposed light rail. Ever since he started this beef with GEJ, the nigg@ hasn't done anything since. Ironically, the person he beefing with stopped paying mind to him.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:31am On Oct 01, 2014
fx45:
It seems U've forgotten that this is Nairaland and we can pull out all Ur previous posts in support of Amaechi... Watch it my friend. We know U wella....
dude, u av a problem, the argument here is if I talking abt Amaechi makes me a supporter of Amaechi just like he saying him not supporting Amaechi doesn't make him a supporter of jonathan..period.

Besides, if u have to go abt that, u will realise I support I want and who I wish at any given prefect time!
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by chidekings(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: dude, I still maintain u're a dunce and i can keep proving it..

For example, u didn't have to post twice to correct and error, u shld click on 'modify' grin grin

But how will u knw ds?
U're busy chest-beating abt being the best (not a surprise though), and yet u're making it more easier to point out ur 'dumbness'..

Dude, I still maintain that fact, google is ur friend..there's nuttin called educated illiterate. It only exists with stupid people like u, it's a blunder! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yamaha To Manufacture Motorcycles In Nigeria / Deadly Protest In Niger For Muhammad / Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.