Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi (3334 Views)

World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / GOV. Amechi Escape Death. Breaking NEWS / Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by chidekings(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2014
mehn just watching amechi talking trash on Al Jazeera,instead of answering questions,he is here painting fg and Gej and nigeria pure black....

That man is gone with such outburst coming from a number one citizen of a state

17 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by agamenon(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Amechi is and has been a taut for ages

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by solid3(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Were those things ge said lies?

Let's be realistic for once we GEJ sycophants.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by ikaboy: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
OP u actually saw that. Though am not comfortable with such trash on a global platform. However, be was lying though.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by chidekings(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2014
ikaboy: OP u actually saw that. Though am not comfortable with such trash on a global platform. However, be was lying though.

the guy was actually attacking nigeria amd Gej,end of the day he end up not asking questions assigned to him.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
I once said in a post here that Amaechi is too garulous for a state gov and is less of a material for such an office. Sometimes, his reasoning, by his utterances, shows a low mentality.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by size38: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Hate him or like him, Amaechi is the peoples choice. He is my political mentor. Amaechi is political sensible and mature than ur clueless Dombo GEJ. Ur hatred for him is GEJ's inability to defeat him in a political battle that Amaechi knows better than him. Amaechi commands my respect. I love u Governor Amaechi.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by mekadinho(f): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Amechi is a grown-up kid, who doesnt knw that?

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by DonaldGenes(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Where is the link nah
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper: I once said in a post here that Amaechi is too garulous for a state gov and is less of a material for such an office. Sometimes, his reasoning, by his utterances, shows a low mentality.
ur Jonathan na high materia for presidential office abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by Lordlexyy: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Sentiment aside. Of the things he said, were they true or false? The pdp gov't left too many cracks that warrant bashing from every side. There's a way of minimising the influence of the opposition if you get the people behind you through people oriented program but when everything seems out of joint, why won't you have an opposition that will take advantage of the many opportunity you are offering her. I support the attack and every utterances of the opposition if at the long run the pdp led gov't will see reason to start doing what is ideal.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
U had respect 4 him b4? Smh

I never had ryt wen he was speaker

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: ur Jonathan na high materia for presidential office abi?

The object of discourse here is Amaechi and not Gej. What makes you think i regard Gej as worthy of the office or not ? Your comment only goes to prove that your cognitive reasoning is equally low like your Amaechi's which proves the adage - birds of the same feather flock together - right.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
chidekings: mehn just watching amechi talking trash on Al Jazeera,instead of answering questions,he is here painting fg and Gej and nigeria pure black....

I'm sure will also lose "respect" for Jacob Zuma by the time South Africa releases secrets concerning the $9.3 million seized from Ayo Oritsejafor's jet, saying the country is "painting GEJ and Nigeria pure black."
Try to follow the politics of developed countries and see how the ruling and opposition parties attack themselves.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by major466(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
agamenon: Amechi is and has been a taut for ages
Baby Rotimi Ameachi has always been a pain to Rivers People.

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by chidekings(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure will also lose "respect" for Jacob Zuma by the time South Africa releases secrets concerning the $9.3 million seized from Ayo Oritsejafor's jet, saying the country is "painting GEJ and Nigeria pure black."
Try to follow the politics of developed countries and see how the ruling and opposition parties attack themselves.

constructive criticism is not bad,amechi was just too raw for a high ranking officer like him.
Mehn he was not answering any questions at all,he was just attacking.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by Akshow: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Shut up ur lying guts op. I watched d interview and he was on point. He was interviewed abt Ebola out break in Rivers and he said they are combating it but the FG are yet to put somethings in place.

He was asked what Rivers st are doing to diversify their economy and stop dependence on oil and he replied accordingly.

U silly GEJ apologist and sycophants need to take a chill pill and stop being paranoid over nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by miqos02(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
u dey respect nigeriasn politicians before?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by cyril10(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
size38: Hate him or like him, Amaechi is the peoples choice. He is my political mentor. Amaechi is political sensible and mature than ur clueless Dombo GEJ. Ur hatred for him is GEJ's inability to defeat him in a political battle that Amaechi knows better than him. Amaechi commands my respect. I love u Governor Amaechi.

Amaechi is a careless talker, he is even worst than the president he has been pulling down for political gain, rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by econity(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
chidekings:

the guy was actually attacking nigeria amd Gej,end of the day he end up not asking questions assigned to him.
your english shows that even if Amaechi was making sense in d interview, you mind has already been tuned not to understand any thing he said.
Your reasoning is even painting nigeria bad than you think Amaechi did.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by econity(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
careytommy: U had respect 4 him b4? Smh

I never had ryt wen he was speaker
maybe your respect was to Odili, Amaechi out performed him in all things apart from sharing of money
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by adconline(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: Sentiment aside. Of the things he said, were the true or false? The pdp gov't left too many cracks that warrant bashing from every side. There's a way of minimising the influence of the opposition if you get the people behind you through people oriented program but when everything seems out of joint, why won't you have an opposition that will take advantage of the many opportunity you are offering her. I support the attack and every utterances of the opposition if at the long run the pdp led gov't will see reason to start doing what is ideal.
PDP government he was part and parcel of until last year?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
When a frustrated man speaks, he makes a fool of himself.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper:

The object of discourse here is Amaechi and not Gej. What makes you think i regard Gej as worthy of the office or not ? Your comment only goes to prove that your cognitive reasoning is equally low like your Amaechi's which proves the adage - birds of the same feather flock together - right.
your ability to fake being 'logical' is even glaring in its emptiness!

How did u knw I'm a supporter of Amaechi when I didn't even say anything about being his supporter? U went all stupid on me there 'imagining' that because i asked about Jonathan's ability, i'm Amaechi's supporter!

It's true what they say, only fools think they're wiser!
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by MORNDEW(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
chidekings: mehn just watching amechi talking trash on Al Jazeera,instead of answering questions,he is here painting fg and Gej and nigeria pure black....

pls tell us wht he said den we tk it up frm there.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by nzeobi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
No doubt wike promised to visit him in prison
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: your ability to fake being 'logical' is even glaring in its emptiness!

How did u knw I'm a supporter of Amaechi when I didn't even say anything about being his supporter? U went all stupid on me there 'imagining' that because i asked about Jonathan's ability, i'm Amaechi's supporter!

It's true what they say, only fools think they're wiser!

And a further proof of your reasoning deficiency in stating that i refered to you as Amaechi supporter. Your intelligent quotent is so low you cannot differentiate between being refered to as someone's supporter and one that thinks like him. You are a classic example of an educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper:

And a further proof of your reasoning deficiency in stating that i refered to you as Amaechi supporter. Your intelligent quotent is so low you cannot differentiate between being refered to as someone's supporter and one that thinks like him. You are a classic example of an educated illiterate.
first, there's nuttin as an educated illiterate, ok? U are either ignorant in an aspect and versed in the other, or u are not versed in formal ways. Fools like u coined these words to suit their emptiness!

Second, what am I to Amaechi if:

1. We are of the same feather
2. We flock together
3. We are birds..

Options;

a. An enemy?
b. A friend?

So, who is a friend?

a. An person who doesn't share ur view?
b. Someone who supports ur view?

See, I'm breaking this down for u so u won't go crazy trying to figure out how i, being in the same 'flock' with Amaechi couldn't av been a supporter!

U are a dunce!
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by chidekings(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
for the record i am not pro jonathan,but sometimes u dont throw decorum to the winds in order to score political points.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by henrinity(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
PenSniper:

correction bro = Birds of a feather flocks Together
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: first, there's nuttin as an educated illiterate, ok? U are either ignorant in an aspect and versed in the other, or u are not versed in formal ways. Fools like u coined these words to suit their emptiness!

Second, what am I to Amaechi if:

1. We are of the same feather
2. We flock together
3. We are birds..

Options;

a. An enemy?
b. A friend?

So, who is a friend?

a. An person who doesn't share ur view?
b. Someone who supports ur view?

See, I'm breaking this down for u so u won't go crazy trying to figure out how i, being in the same 'flock' with Amaechi couldn't av been a supporter!

U are a dunce!

whao ! What a jumble of trash - product of an unsettled brain. Nothing like an educated illiterate ? I wont help you with the definition. Apparently, you are a bad product of your alma mata plus the fact that your brains may be suffering from the law of diminishing returns or a slide as your handle implies. I do not think you deserve my further attention because 'he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him'.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Gov Amechi by PenSniper: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
henrinity: correction bro = Birds of a feather flocks Together

bro ? , i e.
Birds fly. So birds flock. but,
A bird flies.
What say yee ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Tallest Man Meets World’s Shortest Man. (photos) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Blocks Me On Twitter For Saying This (snapshot) / 5 Simple Ways To Survive In Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.