Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... (902 Views)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by marvelck: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Atimes, I used to wonder why most girls lie about their virginity...I find it somehow absurd when I hear or see girls lying about their virginity especially to their mothers. A lot of girls pretend and make their
parents believe they are still virgins even when they've actually lost count of the number of guys they've slept with. There was a girl who wasnt a virgin when she got married, but had to beg her fiance to lie to her parents that he met her a virgin. In order to conceal her shame and also make her parents be proud of her. Imagine? I just dont understand. If a girl craves so much to remain a virgin till her wedding night and be regarded, then why indulge in endless pre marital sex with guys? If you know you cherish being a virgin, then why not wait till the right time. Why pinch from what would eventually be yours?

1 Like

Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Guilt the punishment for all wrong, makes them lie. Even the ones they do against thier body still troubles them.
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Spicylate(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2014
buy why should the parents want to know..?
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Thank God u said "most girls"nt all
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Spicylate: buy why should the parents want to know..?
ĨŚ ŤĤÁŤ Á QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃ undecided
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by destante(f): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2014
okay I thought I was going to see a list of lies but you centred only on virginity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Mimienudles(f): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2014
I ken't lie about that to my mum, she will surely know. She calls it 'pride' and I hold unto it
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Ok

Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Spicylate(f): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
ĨŚ ŤĤÁŤ Á QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃ undecided
you want it to be rhetorical?
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Not all girls tho....btw why should a mother want to know the virginity status when her daughter is already an adult? The only excuse is if the daughter is not an adult yet.
Re: Lies, Most Girls Tell Their Mothers... by marvelck: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Arva, yeah, you are right. When a girl is an adult, its none of her mother's biz if she is a virgin or not. But, every mother would be happy and proud to know that her daughter was met a virgin by her husband on her wedding night. being a virgin is a thing of joy and pride to every girl and mother...na society dey spoil girls

(1) (Reply)

Wooing Your Crush In Pidgin English / How To Tell If She Is The Jealous Type / Groom Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.