Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! (770 Views)

Some Gals Say My c0ck Is Big, Check It Out. (pictures) 18+ / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by prodigy22: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Mehn no b small mata oh. In all the years of my life ave never experienced this. Any time I attempt to close my eyes all I see is images of her. Her name I don't know (but she's yoruba), I met her in my lesson. When I 1st laid eyes on her, I couldn't believe what I saw; if I tell u this you may doubt me but I swear its the gospel truth. The gal is tall, the same girl is fair n pretty, the exact girl has very full bwests, that particular girl has the best round, pointed upright a$s ave eva seen, still on her mata:long shapely legs, slim figure, flat tummy. Chisos am seeing the Images again, ma pulse is really racing now *taking deep breaths*. Being a sharp guy I collected her numba D 2nd day of meeting her, then we began talking, only 4 her 2 travel without giving me fore warning. Upon inqiry, it turned out that she's 4rm village and has gone back permanently. I was devastated. That's when these symptoms started. Pls I need some advice 2 get over this. If this continues, I have no choice but 2 see a doctor, which I wanna avoid thanks.
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by iceberylin(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Ur over-hyping her,and it wint help you get over her angry
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by agohmamuda(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2014
have u tried to kill ur self? Cos it works magic. #rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by benega: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Lolz I feel ur pain. Take it 2 God in prayer
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by prodigy22: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin: Ur over-hyping her,and it wint help you get over her angry
my broda its not hype oh every word is true. At times what I ask maself is wat was god thinking when he created her.
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by prodigy22: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
agohmamuda: have u tried to kill ur self? Cos it works magic. #rubbish.
guy ur heartless *coughs* dis. Wat u tell som1 dats down in health. But I pray dis kain thin no befall u sha *coughs*
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by godofwar666(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
@Op na the chisos stuff drag into this thread and now wondering what was I doing here Hope was right sha
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by excellencyabia1: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
MORTUARIES ARE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS. EASY WAY: DRINK RAT POISON OR HYPO.
Re: Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! by prodigy22: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
So if ur sibling comes 2 u with similar problem y'll tell him 2 drink rat poison. Or u just wanna rant FOOL

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Call Their Husbands Baby .? / Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help / Opps...maheeda At It Again... Post Bathroom Video On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.