Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo (1909 Views)

Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola / PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by Idumose(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
atlwireles: Funny almajiris making their usual noise. Even with Osho as APC presidential candidate, APC will lose Edo.
Jonathan will win edo state loud and clear.No sane person in benin and by extension South south
Will vote for ApC during the 2015 presidential election.
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by CyberWolf: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Idumose:
I say amen to your wish.But your wish can only come to pass when Jonathan must have trounces
Whatever criminnal your party OPC APC is fielding as presidential candidate because
whatever comment i idumuose will be posting theretofore could as well attract a lengthy ban.
As long as i am serving a lenghty ban and Jonathan is still on the throne,so be it.
As long as i am serving a lenghty ban and Buhari continues to lose elections,i have no problem.

I don't give a hoot if APC governs edo state for 60years.

All i care is Jonathan must win 2015 election or else ......

Njinji e jie. grin gringrin
grin grin..same thing here bro..in my state, we have concluded plan to vote out person PDP man governing us after voting in GeJ for the second time..I don't always give a fu.ckk which party governs the state, but all we know is that GEJ must complete his second tenure..
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by donphilopus: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Idumose:
I say amen to your wish.But your wish can only come to pass when Jonathan must have trounces
Whatever criminnal your party OPC APC is fielding as presidential candidate because
whatever comment i idumuose will be posting theretofore could as well attract a lengthy ban.
As long as i am serving a lenghty ban and Jonathan is still on the throne,so be it.
As long as i am serving a lenghty ban and Buhari continues to lose elections,i have no problem.

I don't give a hoot if APC governs edo state for 60years.

All i care is Jonathan must win 2015 election or else ......

Lol... Delusion tinz!
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by donphilopus: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Courage54, I can see you viewing this thread. Pls, I'd like to see your comment on this thread. Thanks!
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by Idumose(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
CyberWolf: grin grin..same thing here bro..in my state, we have concluded plan to vote out person PDP man governing us after voting in GeJ for the second time..I don't always give a fu.ckk which party governs the state, but all we know is that GEJ must complete his second tenure..
i totally agree with you sir.
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by Freest(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
donphilopus:

If you can just point to us what PDP did in Edo State during their 10yrs of misrule, then I'd believe that APC has truly failed you. But, if you can't, then just bury your head in shame. You can't even compare Oshiomole's 6yrs to the 10yrs PDP misruled us, yet you're here spewing balderdash!
We are Edo's and know what is happening here. Oshiomole came and raised the morales of APC so high,,, and on the long run, brought it down with his own hands. APC is loosing Edo come 2016. Its just what he did by his actions and inactions...
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by courage54(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
donphilopus: @Courage54, I can see you viewing this thread. Pls, I'd like to see your comment on this thread. Thanks!

Until Accord party wins Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Niger state, Abia, Enugu, Cross Rivers, and Bayelsa before PDP can win Edo state. Anybody that thinks Tomi Ikimi is still relevant in Edo state politics such a person is living in the past. Where was Ikimi when ACN won in 2007?

1 Like

Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
courage54:

Until Accord party wins Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Niger state, Abia, Enugu, Cross Rivers, and Bayelsa before PDP can win Edo state. Anybody that thinks Tomi Ikimi is still relevant in Edo state politics such a person is living in the past. Where was Ikimi when ACN won in 2007?

Bros, you've said it all. Till APGA wins a LG Election in Borno State, PDP can never win any election in Edo State. People who failed us for the 10yrs they ruled us, wanna rule us again?! Never!

Ikimi is as inconsequential in Edo Politics as the “P” in Psychology!
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by courage54(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, you've said it all. Till APGA wins a LG Election in Borno State, PDP can never win any election in Edo State. People who failed us for the 10yrs they ruled us, wanna rule us again?! Never!

Ikimi is as inconsequential in Edo Politics as the “P” in Psychology!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by tomakint: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Idumose:
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin
O puta ziri na i na emepere onye obula "that thing" ka ha
were gba ikwokrikwo? grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

If you can use botttttom power to ban a poster,i wonder what you
will use if you are pursuing a contract.

You ehn grin grin seems you know her like I do undecided very pathetic

Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by Idumose(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2014
tomakint:
You ehn grin grin seems you know her like I do undecided very pathetic
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idumose:
Whatever criminnal your party OPC APC is fielding as presidential candidate

[s]All i care is Jonathan must win 2015 election or else ......
[/s]
Sweet joke to my ears
Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
CyberWolf: grin grin..same thing here bro..in my state, we have concluded plan to vote out person PDP man governing us after voting in GeJ for the second time..I don't always give a fu.ckk which party governs the state, [s]but all we know is that GEJ must complete his second tenure.[/s].

Wake up and smell the coffee! grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo by Femiautos12: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
CUSTOM AUCTION MOTORS!!! We sell all kinds of tokunbo vehicles at a cheaper rate e.g Toyota Camry Pencil Light 2.2=#340,000, Toyota Sienna=#450,000,Nissan Murano=#600,000,
Nissan Pathfinder=#550,000,Toyota
Highlander=#750,000,Toyota Prado=#850,000,Toyota Rav4=#550,000,Camry 2007=#550,000,Toyota Yaris=#410,000,Toyota
Matrix=#300,000, Range Rover=#1.5m, Golf 4=#300,000, Toyota Avalon=#500,000, Toyota
Hiace Hummer Bus=#480,000, Toyota
Corolla=#400,000,toyota venza=# 800,000,Fomatic =#550,000,
Conpresor=#500,000,Golf4=# 250,000,
Golf3=#180,000,Golf2 =#130,000,Honda baby boy=#340,000. Bmw=#280,000,audiA6=#320,000,infinity=#450,000,infinity jeep
=#700,000, Eod=#450,000.
Call the CUSTOM MARKETING MANAGER
ON 08165080126 FOR MORE INFORMATION

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her / I’m Not Dating Flauor / Breaking! APC is seriously concerned about FFK's mental state- Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.