Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever (852 Views)

How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2014
When someone is really and truly your sweetheart, the person will be your sweetheart for life even if you break up a million times.
The apple of your eye will remain the apple of your eye come rain or shine. Even when someone steals the apple, it is does not stop the apple from being the apple of your eye.

I believe the Chinese proverb: "If you love a bird, set it free, If it comes back, the bird is yours, If it doesn't it never was."

She left my buddy four years ago without any break up. She had economic challenges, because of her poor family and he got her a good paying job at a film production company in Lagos. But she lost the job, because she did not want to sleep around to make ends meet even though she was a beauty queen with great potentials as a model. She had to pay her school fees at the university and her house rent off campus. She just left and she did not communicate with him until last weekend when she called him. Then she returned yesterday with bags of chocolates and bottles of wine for him. She recalled how much he believed in her and did his best for her. She has made it and came in her jeep and WOW, looking like supermodel Naomi Campbell in her younger days as she made heads turn as they walked together on the busy road like a couple. It was her off day and she spent time with him and they shared their progress reports. She is now a top flight airline hostess, still modeling, with a popular commercial for Etisalat Nigeria and also an associate producer of two new movies. Then as she was leaving after her visit she still recalled how he had been there for her when she was a poor struggling starlet, she could not help shedding tears. He held her and took her back inside again and sat her down until she wiped away her tears and got over her emotions.
"She is still a sweetheart," my buddy said.
I nodded. She has always been a beautiful Christian. A personification of beauty and purity. Kristabell.

Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by 100Cents: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Issoright !
Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Love is a gift from the heart.
Love is the spirit of the soul of life.
It is more precious than diamond and gold.
It cannot be bought or sold.
Even if you lose all other possessions of life, you can never lose your love.
All other things will end in this world, but love is infinite.
Love opens doors.
Love is one of the golden keys of success, happiness and long life.
We never stop loving those we truly love

Love Is the Greatest

13 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;[a] but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages[b] and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever! 9 Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! 10 But when the time of perfection comes, these partial things will become useless.

11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. 12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.[c] All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

~ 1 Corinthians 13 New Living Translation (NLT)

Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by tayoxx(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
eyahh sorry o...kpele
Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Pdizzle(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
I like that Corinthians 13 chapter, one of my favorite.
Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Pdizzle(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
I like that Corinthians 13th chapter, one of my favorite.
Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nice story.
Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2014
andromida: Nice story.

Thanks for reading.
You will see her on http://instagram.com/christabelmomodu
Re: Kristabell, A Sweetheart Will Always Be A Sweetheart Forever by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2014
tayoxx: eyahh sorry o...kpele

What is eyah, sorry or kpele about this post?
Are you RE-TARDED? grin
Or you are a fake ọ́mọ́ Yorùbá, because you don't know how to use the language that I read and write and I am 100% Igbo.
I hope you are not a slave?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? / #Love Songs / Men Who Only Marry For Beauty- READ THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.