Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Are Nigerian Police Men So Blooooody In-efficient??why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Police Men So Blooooody In-efficient??why? (382 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Police Men Are Still Collecting Money At Check Points. / Why Are Nigerian States Mostly One-city States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Police Men So Blooooody In-efficient??why? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
My friend in uniben just called me and told me he was robbed of all his belongings ,his laptop,his 2 handsets ,his external hard disk in which all his project reserch works are contained,,even his room mates where not left out,and all neighbours(scene of crime Uniben doctors quarters)..what pain me inside is that it is after tthe robbing is finished,that's when the police men start coming to the scene of the crime,,police how far naaAa?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Police Men So Blooooody In-efficient??why? by Yustash001(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Becos bribe don spoil their life
Re: Why Are Nigerian Police Men So Blooooody In-efficient??why? by Litmus: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
shocked

The shining eye emoticon above is....how can i put it....you see the thing about Nigerians is that sometimes we're too ambitious...

no, no, ambition is good, one cannot have too much of it.....

do you know that in the so-called developed West that Nigerians want to kill themselves over, trying to emulate, and that Nigerians insult themselves over and over again because they think that they're not like that and would like to be? Well the West isn't like that. The "West" of the Nigerian popular imagination does not exist!

Maybe i should just post this:

[size=15pt]Police telling victims to solve crimes by themselves[/size]

In Britain

Crime victims are increasingly being told by some police forces to carry out their own investigations by speaking to neighbours, checking for CCTV images and seeing if their stolen property has been put up for sale on secondhand websites, the official police watchdog has warned.

Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary says that for some high-volume types of offences, such as car crime, criminal damage and non-residential burglaries, this "DIY" approach to tackling crime is an "emerging trend" among some forces. They warn that in areas where the police have given up investigating these offences, they are "on the verge of being decriminalised".

The HMIC's report on the use of police time says that in too many cases once the victim had been asked to carry out their own investigation by police call handlers, the crime report was filed away without any further contact with the victim.

"Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary finds this expectation by these forces that the victims should investigate his own crime both surprising and a matter of material concern.

I mean, really, if Nigerians can build a society that is as good as the one that they imagine exists in the West it would be brilliant! In fact, it would be so Brilliant, the peoples' of the West would be the once making a beeline for Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Police Men So Blooooody In-efficient??why? by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Unibenstudent: My friend in uniben just called me and told me he was robbed of all his belongings ,his laptop,his 2 handsets ,his external hard disk in which all his project reserch works are contained,,even his room mates where not left out,and all neighbours(scene of crime Uniben doctors quarters)..what pain me inside is that it is after tthe robbing is finished,that's when the police men start coming to the scene of the crime,,police how far naaAa?
You see policemen are not spirits. Did your friend call the police? If i should ask you, do you have the numbers of DPO incharge of your area?

(1) (Reply)

Administration Manager / Still On $9.3million Scandal. / Nigeria's 54th Year Report Card !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.