Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,321 members, 7,822,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Still On $9.3million Scandal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On $9.3million Scandal. (381 Views)

What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million / Seized $9.3million Controversy: APC Raises 15 Questions For President Jonathan / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On $9.3million Scandal. by dude24: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2014
I am still baffled by the story of a President of CAN private jet caught in south africa with such a huge amount of money,i wonder why up until now no one has said anything about the identity of the 2 nigerian and israeli involved? what happened to investigative journalism? i expect more answers would have emerged by now.i wonder why the house of reps members refuse to debate such an issue that brought disgrace to our nation?i wonder why our security apparatuses has not accept responsibility for their action or inaction on the matter. this is making a mockery of our seriousness of battling corruption in the eyes of the world.how long will it take for us to get a transparent and accountable government?i welcome comments from fellow nigerians in these issues i have raised.God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 54th Year Report Card !! / The US Health System Is Not So Foolproof After All (Ebola) / 2015 General Election: Let Us Reason. What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.