Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D (831 Views)

Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
There is this girl on my street, her mom is a close friend to mine. Most times she passes by she stares at me, unknowingly I catch her by accident. On so many occasions be it am on conversation with someone else. Though if I see her first, she go just throway face like sey she no see me. Besides we've had conversation twice though. Her conversation is always straight no bullshit, and guys just dey drool for dis girl 4 my street seriously. My question is what is wrong with this girl?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by pussygotlips: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Mavelshee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
U follow an talk twice, u no ask am wetin dae worry am.......mtcheeeeWW *sips palmwine*
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by echobee(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nothing is wrong with her but you.

She is doing normal lady shakara and you guys are either scared or feeble-minded to approach her.

Its up to you to approach her and talk to her with confidence, even if she snubs you, she will go home and think about you.

Confidence does wonders!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by lirusehn(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
OP it's not your fault o. The Fault is mine to Ave clicked on this thread in the ist plaz. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Onyeasi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Champions league match tonight... Can't wait
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by patholaw: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Op, the question should be what is wrong with you?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee: sad
what's with the sad face?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Begonia(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
She's in a better position to answer this question so why don't you ask her yourself?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
lirusehn: OP it's not your fault o. The Fault is mine to Ave clicked on this thread in the ist plaz. undecided
Lol... Op, since you've talked to her twice already, make out a third time to ask her this question. And besides, do you expect her to tell you during your conversations that she's in love with/likes you? Girls gat pride, you know.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
I really tried but the girl seems to be playing hard to get. Though she and my sister are quite good friends.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by Pdizzle(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Onyeasi: Champions league match tonight... Can't wait
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by eightsin(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
The question should be what is wrong with you?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D by MissyKwnly: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
murimoney: There is this girl on my street, her mom is a close friend to mine. Most times she passes by she stares at me, unknowingly I catch her by accident. On so many occasions be it am on conversation with someone else. Though if I see her first, she go just throway face like sey she no see me. Besides we've had conversation twice though. Her conversation is always straight no bullshit, and guys just dey drool for dis girl 4 my street seriously. My question is what is wrong with this girl?
it myy b dat she's shy. or mayb she wnts u to make d first move. anyhoos, try to bcom friends with her

(1) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get By Females These Days, Is It Necessarily Important? / Do U Find It Uncomfortable Or A Compliment When Some1 Stares At U 4 A Long Time? / My Wife Is Cheating On Me With A Romance Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.