Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. (1419 Views)

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
most of the atheist we have in Nigeria/Nairaland are fake atheist. they pretend as if they don't believe in God yet they always talk about him. they are like someone who say he don't like eating a particular type of soup yet at night, he will go and lick the bottom pot of that soup. they dont contribute anything to societal development yet they will not leave pastors who are trying their best alone. they are like the pharisees in the bible. they like mocking men of God yet they are even worse.
they always think they can use common sense to explain God. they dont know that it will turn them to foolishness. how can one say that there is no God because he/she cant see him. no wonder the bible say the fool say in his heart there is no God. it is only a fool that thinks that way. but one thing i know is that majority of those who parade themselves as atheist in Nigeria/Nairaland are are those who backslide from church because they feel they cannot cope with God's moral standard. i have seen many atheist hiding to meet one pastor or the other for prayers yet they will say they don't believe in the existence of God.
they are all bunch of hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by logicboy01: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: most of the atheist we have in Nigeria/Nairaland are fake atheist. they pretend as if they don't believe in God yet they always talk about him. they are like someone who say he don't like eating a particular type of soup yet at night, he will go and lick the bottom pot of that soup. they dont contribute anything to societal development yet they will not leave pastors who are trying their best alone. they are like the pharisees in the bible. they like mocking men of God yet they are even worse.
they always think they can use common sense to explain God. they dont know that it will turn them to foolishness. how can one say that there is no God because he/she cant see him. no wonder the bible say the fool say in his heart there is no God. it is only a fool that thinks that way. but one thing i know is that majority of those who parade themselves as atheist in Nigeria/Nairaland are are those who backslide from church because they feel they cannot cope with God's moral standard. i have seen many atheist hiding to meet one pastor or the other for prayers yet they will say they don't believe in the existence of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1746202_obamalaugh300x200_jpeg9dc5298243e7b91e7485aaf305010e8e

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dont mind those hypocritical lizards.....most of them are believers.. They just wanna appear smart grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Raiders: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: most of the atheist we have in Nigeria/Nairaland are fake atheist. they pretend as if they don't believe in God yet they always talk about him. they are like someone who say he don't like eating a particular type of soup yet at night, he will go and lick the bottom pot of that soup. they dont contribute anything to societal development yet they will not leave pastors who are trying their best alone. they are like the pharisees in the bible. they like mocking men of God yet they are even worse.
There is no such things as fake atheists. Its either you believe in the existance of God or you don't. However, most Nigerian christians are fake and hypocrites. I don't take any Nigerian christain and so call pastors seriously. Most of yall don't even practice the words in the bible. You all keep on decieving yourself with the bible.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Raiders: There is no such things as fake atheists. Its either you believe in the existance of God or you don't. However, most Nigerian christians are fake and hypocrites. I don't take any Nigerian christain and so call pastors seriously. Most of yall don't even practice the words in the bible. You all keep on decieving yourself with the bible.
most of them tag themselves as atheist yet they still call on God when in danger. like i said before, most of them secretly meet pastors for prayers. tell me, is that not fake. are they genuine atheist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by kevoh(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
You guys create threads upon threads about Atheists (directly and indirectly), call Atheists fools, tell them they will roast in hell e.t.c, yet tomorrow you will turn around to play the victimised one and cry that Atheists are troubling you. I don't just get it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Raiders: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: most of them tag themselves as atheist yet they still call on God when in danger. like i said before, most of them secretly meet pastors for prayers. tell me, is that not fake. are they genuine atheist?
I don't think an atheist would meet a pastor to pray for him so all his problems would go away. All atheists don't believe in the existance of God and it would be stupid to pray to a God that don't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Raiders: I don't think an atheist would meet a pastor to pray for him so all his problems would go away. All atheists don't believe in the existance of God and it would be stupid to pray to a God that don't exist.
i know what i'm talking about. there is one i know who always says he dnt believe in God yet he will be the one to shout Jesus if one ant is passing. they smell fake. their atheism is only in the mouth.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by logicboy01: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: i know what i'm talking about. there is one i know who always says he dnt believe in God yet he will be the one to shout Jesus if one ant is passing. they smell fake. their atheism is only in the mouth.

Why do you lie so much? You actually remind me of those fake pastors.

Atheists do not believe in God. There is a huge difference between an atheist and a confused christian

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Raiders: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: i know what i'm talking about. there is one i know who always says he dnt believe in God yet he will be the one to shout Jesus if one ant is passing. they smell fake. their atheism is only in the mouth.
The truth is that most Nigeria atheists don't practice their believe openly due to fear of discrimination or been called a witch or anti-christ. Nigeria society is a very religious country with a lot of ignorant people that can kill because of their religion. I have only come across only one openly atheist in Nigeria. The rest just keep their believes to themselves. People should be allowed to believe what they want to. Religion is suppose to be a personal stuff. Most Atheists in Nigeria are not fake, some are just not open about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Weah96: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014

Shouting the phrase "Jesus Christ" has become a cultural meme. It has nothing to do with religion.

For example, I always notice myself using his name when I'm fornicating.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
logicboy01:

Why do you lie so much? You actually remind me of those fake pastors.

Atheists do not believe in God. There is a huge difference between an atheist and a confused christian
that is what i'm saying. there are no true atheist in Nigeria. it is those confused christians that call themselves atheist including u.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Weah96:

Shouting the phrase "Jesus Christ" has become a cultural meme. It has nothing to do with religion.

For example, I always notice myself using his name when I'm fornicating.
u should have nt be obsessed with what u say dnt exist. it is hypocritical.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by logicboy01: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: that is what i'm saying. there are no true atheist in Nigeria. it is those confused christians that call themselves atheist including u.

You are raving mad.

I know you do not have one single atheist friend and that is why you are ranting nonsense
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
logicboy01:

You are raving mad.

I know you do not have one single atheist friend and that is why you are ranting nonsense
hw do u know. have done an experiment about it?
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ghost01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Another day, another joke.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by onetrack(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok then which god do I call on when in danger? There are so many to choose from. Certainly not Yahweh, who cannot be trusted because he drowned the entire world once. Maybe Dionysius, the god of wine? grin
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by kevoh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
onetrack: Ok then which god do I call on when in danger? There are so many to choose from. Certainly not Yahweh, who cannot be trusted because he drowned the entire world once. Maybe Dionysius, the god of wine? grin
Try Aphrodite the goddess of love and pleasure. tongue
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Don't mind those fake cvm guzzling, di'ck rubbing, as's sniffing, baby rap'ing sons of who'res. May God shine his light of understanding on their wretched souls. Amen?? grin
#TeamBigotedElites#
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by pesty100(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: u should have nt be obsessed with what u say dnt exist. it is hypocritical.
true talk, but why are christians obsessed with saving non belivers
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by pesty100(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
BlackStallion: Don't mind those fake cvm guzzling, di'ck rubbing, as's sniffing, baby rap'ing sons of who'res. May God shine his light of understanding on their wretched souls. Amen?? grin
#TeamBigotedElites#
and u call yourself a christian, after reading your comment I start wondering who really needs jebus
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by pesty100(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: hw do u know. have done an experiment about it?
he didn't ask if you had done an experiment or not, he said you didn't have a single atheist friend, interpreted to mean that you are a lair
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by pesty100(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
IamTitanium: Dont mind those hypocritical lizards.....most of them are believers.. They just wanna appear smart grin grin grin
I know jebus didn't teach you to call people lizards
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Weah96: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: u should have nt be obsessed with what u say dnt exist. it is hypocritical.

I'm not obsessed with the imaginary God. As you may know, it doesn't exist. That's the whole point of having faith in the first place. If the God was real, no faith would be necessary.

Assume you went to a village where the residents smear faeces over their bodies to cure the common cold and you tried showing them the folly of their ways. Would it be nice to describe you as being obsessed with s)hit?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
pesty100: and u call yourself a christian, after reading your comment I start wondering who really needs jebus
Point of correction sir! I don't need Jebus, in fact Jebus (whoever the hell he is) can jump off the mainland bridge for all I care. grin
I'm a sensible person first and foremost before being anything else, unfortunately many people hide under the guise of religion to mask the fact that they're senseless undecided
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by asalimpo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Raiders: The truth is that most Nigeria atheists don't practice their believe openly due to fear of discrimination or been called a witch or anti-christ. Nigeria society is a very religious country with a lot of ignorant people that can kill because of their religion. I have only come across only one openly atheist in Nigeria. The rest just keep their believes to themselves. People should be allowed to believe what they want to. Religion is suppose to be a personal stuff. Most Atheists in Nigeria are not fake, some are just not open about it.

so the atheist is afraid to die . Y shud he?
By their theory- life is a mistake. A cosmic accident.
Without purpose direction or retribution.
It's as meaningless as a leaf dropping from a tree because it was shaken by a strong wind.
It's this simple (or sick) . No morality just objects acting on each other with consequences.

Y shud an atheist b afraid to die?
No hell to go2 no heaven to bore u.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by finofaya: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ukutsgp: most of the atheist we have in Nigeria/Nairaland are fake atheist. they pretend as if they don't believe in God yet they always talk about him. they are like someone who say he don't like eating a particular type of soup yet at night, he will go and lick the bottom pot of that soup.

If nobody on earth accepted that there is God, you won't hear anybody talking about God. The issue of God would not arise at all. However, presently, the issue of God keeps arising thanks to you guys, and the position that God is a pipe dream is simply one of many positions to hold on the matter, just like any of the positions on the nature of the God that exists eg Christianity, Islam, Judaism, ATR, Buddhism, Pantheism, etc. Belief in God itself is not even so much the problem as is the fact that people want others to follow instructions their God is said to have issued.

I don't know how you managed to interprete saying God is not true to mean that one believes in God. That is very athletic, well done.

they dont contribute anything to societal development yet they will not leave pastors who are trying their best alone. they are like the pharisees in the bible. they like mocking men of God yet they are even worse.

Belief in God has its benefits but it comes with a downside which is that such a belief tends to kill the ability to reason through issues. Once the name of God is invoked, people tend to abandon reason in favour of unquestioning faith. Most people will agree that black is white if you tell them that God has decreed it. Belief in God is an obstacle to reason.

they always think they can use common sense to explain God. they dont know that it will turn them to foolishness. how can one say that there is no God because he/she cant see him.

So this has to be repeated. If you do not require evidence for God, why do you require evidence for any other thing? God should be able to show himself to us and leave everybody without doubt that he exists. Even cockroaches have been able to convince everybody of their existence. Why not God?

no wonder the bible say the fool say in his heart there is no God. it is only a fool that thinks that way.

There you go with your bible. Haven't you asked why the bible is not the only religious book there is? In the presence of so many religions, Yahweh must have deliberately misled (there is no accident with him) the rest of his creation into forming the other religions. This would make him a deceiver, and yet the bible says he is good. Try and reconcile that first.

but one thing i know is that majority of those who parade themselves as atheist in Nigeria/Nairaland are are those who backslide from church because they feel they cannot cope with God's moral standard.

Read your bible carefully; Yahweh is a power mad despot. If you followed his directives to the letter you would be no different from IS, or BH. His moral standard is absurd.

i have seen many atheist hiding to meet one pastor or the other for prayers yet they will say they don't believe in the existence of God.

I don't think you know what atheism means. Why do you think someone would pretend not to believe in God tho?
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
finofaya:

If nobody on earth accepted that there is God, you won't hear anybody talking about God. The issue of God would not arise at all. However, presently, the issue of God keeps arising thanks to you guys, and the position that God is a pipe dream is simply one of many positions to hold on the matter, just like any of the positions on the nature of the God that exists eg Christianity, Islam, Judaism, ATR, Buddhism, Pantheism, etc. Belief in God itself is not even so much the problem as is the fact that people want others to follow instructions their God is said to have issued.

I don't know how you managed to interprete saying God is not true to mean that one believes in God. That is very athletic, well done.

Belief in God has its benefits but it comes with a downside which is that such a belief tends to kill the ability to reason through issues. Once the name of God is invoked, people tend to abandon reason in favour of unquestioning faith. Most people will agree that black is white if you tell them that God has decreed it. Belief in God is an obstacle to reason.

So this has to be repeated. If you do not require evidence for God, why do you require evidence for any other thing? God should be able to show himself to us and leave everybody without doubt that he exists. Even cockroaches have been able to convince everybody of their existence. Why not God?

There you go with your bible. Haven't you asked why the bible is not the only religious book there is? In the presence of so many religions, Yahweh must have deliberately misled (there is no accident with him) the rest of his creation into forming the other religions. This would make him a deceiver, and yet the bible says he is good. Try and reconcile that first.

Read your bible carefully; Yahweh is a power mad despot. If you followed his directives to the letter you would be no different from IS, or BH. His moral standard is absurd.

I don't think you know what atheism means. Why do you think someone would pretend not to believe in God tho?
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
finofaya:

what i want u people to do is to leave christians alone. leave pastor alone. allow those that believe in God to be. i dnt care what u people tink about God. we will continue to worship and serve him all d days of our live. so pls, Bleep off.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
finofaya:

Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
BlackStallion:
Point of correction sir! I don't need Jebus, in fact Jebus (whoever the hell he is) can jump off the mainland bridge for all I care. grin
I'm a sensible person first and foremost before being anything else, unfortunately many people hide under the guise of religion to mask the fact that they're senseless undecided
u are not sensible. u are only being foolish.
Re: Nigeria/nairaland And It's Horde Of Fake Atheist. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
logicboy01:

You are raving mad.

u fit d doubting Thomas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Race More Superior Than Other Races- Watchtower / Should Or Should We Not Let Our Good Works Be Seen? / Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.