Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military (15078 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan / Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by theosuarez: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
tsolz400: Half brained / spineless e-warriors always find ways to discredit the nigerian army..

All they do is flex their muscles on NL And other social media networks undecided their muscle flexxing begins and ends on the internet.

Please,if you wana spew trash about the NA,kindly enlist in the army and head to sambisa...

It's so shameful knowing fully well that some of the soldiers protecting their sorry as5es are females...

Allah bless Nigeria
Allah bless the nigerian army

Insha Allah,we shall overcome
spot on brother, u just nailed it..

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by SeverusSnape(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Indeed, some elements are trying hard to discredit the NA, they should just prove them wrong by defeating Boko haram. simple!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by MilitaryMinded(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
People just love dragging the Army's name through the mud. The main culprits are the western media ( BBC in particular ), who love to portray our armed forces as a bunch of weaklings and cowards. The same media that filled our ears and eyes with the 'fall of Bama' and 'defecting to Cameroun' didn't make one single report of FIVE different battles in Konduga. The problems facing the armed forces ( Army in particular ) in the NE are difficult but by no means insurmountable.

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by lordthunderbolt(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
obailala: There's a difference between outright discrediting of the Nigerian Military and simply stating the obvious. I would categorically say it that the Nigerian military is weak against the tiny insurgence and the reason for this is clearly before our very eyes.

There are several moles in the military aiding bokoharam. There are also a lot of stinkingly corrupt top defence chiefs who through their corruption has rendered the almighty Nigerian military spineless in the face of a tiny bokoharam insurgence... The political leadership of Nigeria is also culpable; a lot of people in power are profiting massively from the huge defence budgets. Even the recently approved $1billion dollars will still go down the drain if the corruption infesting the system is not tackled.

Ordering Newspapers not to report the atrocities of BH does not mean the atrocities were not being committed daily. Also, ghost websites like Sahara reporters and premium times reporting the situation as it is does not mean they are in support of the BH massacre.

Until our leaders stop playing politics with our lives (accusing opposition for BH) and focus their attention on those corrupt military chiefs and civilian accomplices in the defence ministry who loot defence budgets, the Nigerian Military will continue to be spineless.
chairman shey you are a Nigerian? ?
the army is recruiting. ...This English is not helping us
please enlist and then repeat this spurious burlesque again. ...let's see if your language will still be the same

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by freshbear(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx: Dear Nigerian Military Militias, no one is discrediting your bum ar.ses, you lot just don't have what it takes to excel in modern warfare. You lack the training, tools, know-how, morale, and ability to fight. You wouldn't even be able to fight your way out of a paper-bag, that's how terrible you're. And it's only right for supreme minds to point out the obvious, devoid of pseudo-patriotism synonymous with emotional and blinkered ultra-nationalists.

As the giant termite of Africa, we expected more from you. However, you let everyone down, and failed a generation of Nigerians - both at home and in diaspora. Calling you a disgrace is an understatement!
I feel so sorry for you.two things readily comes to mind ;u r either a product of a broken home or poor parental up bringing.

2 Likes

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by MilitaryMinded(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx: Dear Nigerian Military Militias, no one is discrediting your bum ar.ses, you lot just don't have what it takes to excel in modern warfare. You lack the training, tools, know-how, morale, and ability to fight. You wouldn't even be able to fight your way out of a paper-bag, that's how terrible you're. And it's only right for supreme minds to point out the obvious, devoid of pseudo-patriotism synonymous with emotional and blinkered ultra-nationalists.

As the giant termite of Africa, we expected more from you. However, you let everyone down, and failed a generation of Nigerians - both at home and in diaspora. Calling you a disgrace is an understatement!

Now you think you've said something

2 Likes

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshbear: I feel so sorry for you.two things readily comes to mind ;u r either a product of a broken home or poor parental up bringing.

But I fvcked ya mum, that's all that count, you illegitimate child of a village bum.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014

yes, tell that to your most gallant american marines and rangers whose beat up arse.s they helped extract from their failed grab-tag-bag and extract CLIA(central lack of intelligence agency) style operation at the infancy of the somalia war in mogadishu in the early 90's. Tell those marines and rangers how the Nigerian Army lacks the ability to fight it's way out of a paper bag, much less mogadishu.

This just goes to show that the two ends of your elementary canal have reverse functions. Meaning you talk with your ars.e and what comes out of your mouth is shyte.
We nairalanders are tired of the stench of your mouth so rid us of yourself. Idi.ot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
obailala: There's a difference between outright discrediting of the Nigerian Military and simply stating the obvious. I would categorically say it that the Nigerian military is weak against the tiny insurgence and the reason for this is clearly before our very eyes.

There are several moles in the military aiding bokoharam. There are also a lot of stinkingly corrupt top defence chiefs who through their corruption has rendered the almighty Nigerian military spineless in the face of a tiny bokoharam insurgence... The political leadership of Nigeria is also culpable; a lot of people in power are profiting massively from the huge defence budgets. Even the recently approved $1billion dollars will still go down the drain if the corruption infesting the system is not tackled.

Ordering Newspapers not to report the atrocities of BH does not mean the atrocities were not being committed daily. Also, ghost websites like Sahara reporters and premium times reporting the situation as it is does not mean they are in support of the BH massacre.

Until our leaders stop playing politics with our lives (accusing opposition for BH) and focus their attention on those corrupt military chiefs and civilian accomplices in the defence ministry who loot defence budgets, the Nigerian Military will continue to be spineless.

well said dude, though i should point out to you that the army doesn't give orders to the press so saying "ordering the press" is a form of misrepresentation. Also, the ghost reporters you mentioned if their reporting is imbalanced as in when they report NA failures but not their succeses which has brought about the belief whether right or wrong that they are opposition affiliates. But on everything else i agree with you.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
BraniacX:
yes, tell that to your most gallant american marines and rangers whose beat up arse.s they helped extract from their failed grab-tag-bag and extract CLIA(central lack of intelligence agency) style operation at the infancy of the somalia war in mogadishu in the early 90's. Tell those marines and rangers how the Nigerian Army lacks the ability to fight it's way out of a paper bag, much less mogadishu.

This just goes to show that the two ends of your elementary canal have reverse functions. Meaning you talk with your ars.e and what comes out of your mouth is shyte.
We nairalanders are tired of the stench of your mouth so rid us of yourself. Idi.ot!

So, I should be impressed after you created an handle with "X" at the back, just to emulate me and how I defined it? Loool

You're a stan and your NL career depends on me, so shut ya gob when I talk, you primitive pseud! And that's for you and all the other stans who have been stealing the "X" thing lol. You don't know Clarence 13x and you never messed with NOI - freaking slaves trying to be like me.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
coolchimex: If only defence budgets were not being embezzled in the past (so much that it became a culture), Boko Haram would have been matched bullet for bullet, gun for gun and bomb for bomb plus even more than they'd expect. It took the boko pigs and the untimely death of several promising soldiers and officers for the army leadership to wake up. The Nigerian Army of ECOMOG days is still as strong and resilient as ever but some Generals are making the guys to lose faith in the system hence desertion and mutiny. God Bless our military and the Oga Generals @ d top reconsider the mutinous soldiers (NA UNA CAUSE AM)!

GOD bless you ma guy, right on point!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

So, I should be impressed after you created an handle with "X" at the back, just to emulate me and how I defined it? Loool

You're a stan and your NL career depends on me, so shut ya gob when I talk, you primitive pseud! And that's for you and all the other stans who have been stealing the "X" thing lol. You don't know Clarence 13x and you never messed with NOI - freaking slaves trying to be like me.

oooooooh!

I'm awed by your awsome lack of awsomeness!

Pls #crying...... Pls don't out awe me oh you x-rated and berated nimcompoop!

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahaha!
And there i was thinking the all superior pseudo-american could actually hold his side of a contest without spitting diatribes and invectives.
Just goes to show, u're not as good as you think you are and since your shit.trap of a mouth is still open, the stenchometer i brought to the room has gone bonkers, it's permanently fixed at maximum so kindly rid us of your reek you dunghill rat.

Me wanting to be like you?
You wish!
Keep dreaming.
And if you ever have the misfortune of meeting me in person, call me slave to my face if you dare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
BraniacX:

oooooooh!

I'm awed by your awsome lack of awsomeness!

Pls #crying...... Pls don't out awe me oh you x-rated and berated nimcompoop!

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahaha!
And there i was thinking the all superior pseudo-american could actually hold his side of a contest without spitting diatribes and invectives.
Just goes to show, u're not as good as you think you are and since your shit.trap of a mouth is still open, the stenchometer i brought to the room has gone bonkers, it's permanently fixed at maximum so kindly rid us of your reek you dunghill rat.

Me wanting to be like you?
You wish!
Keep dreaming.
And if you ever have the misfortune of meeting me in person, call me slave to my face if you dare!

Get Prozac and propofol, maniac. It is past ya bed time, you irredeemable stalker.

Your nl career depends on me, and you are a stan. Btw, what does "X" signifies? Stealing shyte you can't decipher and the date you created the handle is self-explanatory, you stalkerish oaf.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by cold(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is WAR!

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by akunjohn(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
What I don't understand about Nigerian Army is that must they utter everything they are about to do out for the people to know?, U want to secure your armourer and you are telling the whole nation.
I think it is high time for them to shut their mouth whenever they are about to do something important like that.Thank you and God bless Nigeria.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennygee: Who dey chop the money wey dem spos take finance the Military all these while?

The military has so decayed that Oga Jonah is borrowing $1billion to fight terrorism.

Money that i want to believe part of it will finance his election campaign.

Who is fooling who?

Yourself
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by zirrah: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
sirjohnson: So far, the Nigerian army have been good. Just continue and close your hears to what haters are saying
I am sure you know for certain what you mean by this statement! BH are capturing territories and holding unto it, where in the territorial integrity they swore to protect?
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Begonia: They should just keep doing their job and shun the haters.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria! smiley smiley

Amen. Haters, saboteurs and BH supporters/apologists will definitely be disgraced.

Kudos to our military!

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by obailala(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
BraniacX:

well said dude, though i should point out to you that the army doesn't give orders to the press so saying "ordering the press" is a form of misrepresentation. Also, the ghost reporters you mentioned if their reporting is imbalanced as in when they report NA failures but not their succeses which has brought about the belief whether right or wrong that they are opposition affiliates. But on everything else i agree with you.
Just to clarify, the order to the press was from the FG and not the army.

Secondly, try not to flow with the crowd that base their judgement entirely on the sentimental words and half truths peddled by nairaland politicians. Please do a quick research and mention one of the military victories which was not reported at all by SR or premium-times?... You should also understand that SR is known for reporting what others can't (due to govt restrictions), hence concentrating on this 'selling point' is the reason their reports appear imbalanced...

Lastly, regarding SR affiliations with the opposition, I believe this is common sense; SR opposed OBJ, they opposed yaradua and now they clearly oppose GEJ... Simply put, they focus on the govt in power and deliver scathing criticism. In the Nigeria of today, simple minds believe that any individual or group which criticizes the govt must be an opposition affiliate. So if it pleases anybody, it is ok to say SR is APC.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennygee: Who dey chop the money wey dem spos take finance the Military all these while?

The military has so decayed that Oga Jonah is borrowing $1billion to fight terrorism.

Who is fooling who?
My oga, stop thinking lyk there's nothing @ dat upstairs. If u dnt read ur news very well b4 casting ascertions, it might be damaging. D money u're talking about is not 2 be released 2 mr president. If d money is 2 be diverted 4 his personal use, do u think his opponents in d house(APC members) would ever agree 4 d money 2 be approved?

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by obailala(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
chairman shey you are a Nigerian? ?
the army is recruiting. ...This English is not helping us
please enlist and then repeat this spurious burlesque again. ...let's see if your language will still be the same
My fellow chairman, I believe you are educated with a university degree and I believe what I have said is very clear (that's if you even read beyond the second line). Please read through what I said (fully this time) and tell me how your response is related.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wahhhhhhh cry
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by gogodaye(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2014

Who is fooling who?
The suppositions in your comments are so damn untrue...The loan is for military hardware from the producer states....This much was made public in the course of the debates for the loan at the Senate..
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Get Prozac and propofol, maniac. It is past ya bed time, you irredeemable stalker.

Your nl career depends on me, and you are a stan. Btw, what does "X" signifies? Stealing shyte you can't decipher and the date you created the handle is self-explanatory, you stalkerish oaf.

av got prozac and propofol already, but it ain't for me twerp, it's for u, don't you remember me? Am your doctor remember? Don't you remember the prescription i wrote for you but which you were too dumb to acquire at the pharmacy was for prozac and propofol remember? It led to the pharmacist sending d drugs and the prespriction slip to me to administer to you personally, so you can imagine my suprise at finding out that you still remember the contents of ma prescription slip for you, so having re-introduced myself to you would you kindly open your mouth and receive your evenings dose. . . . . Open it, . . . Open it, say aaaaaaah! Goodboy, now take some water . . . . . . . .goodboy, . . . Now swallow it, . . . .swallow it,. . . Stop playing around and swallow it!, why did u spit it out? BAD! BAD! THAT WAS VERY VERY BAD BOY! these drugs ain't free you know?

ORDERLY!

ORDERLY!

ORDERLY!!!!

Come and restrain and shove drugs down this slowpoke's throat for me before he gets self destructive again and destroy others by extension.
Thanks for your assistance orderlies, now please restrain him and take him to his room so he can sleep it out.
You know, he gets delusions of grandeur whenever he's not on his meds. I think i should put that addition down on record in his file, in case his case is assigned to or refered to another unfortunate practicioner.
Who says av got a nairaland career? Does nairaland pay me? Not all of us are jobless cyber brawlers like you you know, besides, managing you in your condition is a full time job already.
Also, am not a stalker if am your doctor am i? it's ma duty to monitor the progress of your dementia afterall, isn't it? That way, i'll know if the drugs are having the required effect and adjust treatment when indicated. I might not like you but i took the hippocratic oath and intend to uphold it to the best of my abilities.
. . .
. . .
. . .
What the X signifies? I am not required to explain myself to you and even if i did, the effort would be wasted on you seeing as you're too daft to understand. Your beleif that i of all people copied you is easily explained by your delusions of grandeur associated with your dementia.

Go soak up some nitrogen boy! In other words, chill!
And that is free medical advice for you.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
obailala: Just to clarify, the order to the press was from the FG and not the army.

Secondly, try not to flow with the crowd that base their judgement entirely on the sentimental words and half truths peddled by nairaland politicians. Please do a quick research and mention one of the military victories which was not reported at all by SR or premium-times?... You should also understand that SR is known for reporting what others can't (due to govt restrictions), hence concentrating on this 'selling point' is the reason their reports appear imbalanced...

Lastly, regarding SR affiliations with the opposition, I believe this is common sense; SR opposed OBJ, they opposed yaradua and now they clearly oppose GEJ... Simply put, they focus on the govt in power and deliver scathing criticism. In the Nigeria of today, simple minds believe that any individual or group which criticizes the govt must be an opposition affiliate. So if it pleases anybody, it is ok to say SR is APC.

i'll do some research to validate or refute your assertions, no P, am sorry if i come across to you as anti-SR, I'll gladly admit and apologize if i am wrong about them but i have only monitored recent trends. If you're right, u mean to say SR is more anti-goverment than anti-jonathan, i haven't looked into this so i don't know enough to comment on that. But having said these, SR and others should specifically differentiate between news and editorials and stop reporting editorials as news because many Nigerians don't bother to make the effort to differentiate them, so in other words, they should tell us when they are giving us news and when they are giving us opinions.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by bigiyaro(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
wen una don already discredit unaself tey tey.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by lordthunderbolt(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
obailala: My fellow chairman, I believe you are educated with a university degree and I believe what I have said is very clear (that's if you even read beyond the second line). Please read through what I said (fully this time) and tell me how your response is related.
am educated how e take concern you.....Bros face your book you hear...
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
BraniacX:
av got prozac and propofol already, but it ain't for me twerp, it's for u, don't you remember me? Am your doctor remember? Don't you remember the prescription i wrote for you but which you were too dumb to acquire at the pharmacy was for prozac and propofol remember? It led to the pharmacist sending d drugs and the prespriction slip to me to administer to you personally, so you can imagine my suprise at finding out that you still remember the contents of ma prescription slip for you, so having re-introduced myself to you would you kindly open your mouth and receive your evenings dose. . . . . Open it, . . . Open it, say aaaaaaah! Goodboy, now take some water . . . . . . . .goodboy, . . . Now swallow it, . . . .swallow it,. . . Stop playing around and swallow it!, why did u spit it out? BAD! BAD! THAT WAS VERY VERY BAD BOY! these drugs ain't free you know?

ORDERLY!

ORDERLY!

ORDERLY!!!!

Come and restrain and shove drugs down this slowpoke's throat for me before he gets self destructive again and destroy others by extension.
Thanks for your assistance orderlies, now please restrain him and take him to his room so he can sleep it out.
You know, he gets delusions of grandeur whenever he's not on his meds. I think i should put that addition down on record in his file, in case his case is assigned to or refered to another unfortunate practicioner.
Who says av got a nairaland career? Does nairaland pay me? Not all of us are jobless cyber brawlers like you you know, besides, managing you in your condition is a full time job already.
Also, am not a stalker if am your doctor am i? it's ma duty to monitor the progress of your dementia afterall, isn't it? That way, i'll know if the drugs are having the required effect and adjust treatment when indicated. I might not like you but i took the hippocratic oath and intend to uphold it to the best of my abilities.
. . .
. . .
. . .
What the X signifies? I am not required to explain myself to you and even if i did, the effort would be wasted on you seeing as you're too daft to understand. Your beleif that i of all people copied you is easily explained by your delusions of grandeur associated with your dementia.

Go soak up some nitrogen boy! In other words, chill!
And that is free medical advice for you.

Lmao! So you had to write about 500 words of your autobiography, just to answer a simple question, no? Looool.

Anyway, as long as I'm still on nl, I'm the only original Blackman and the throne is mine. And make sure you keep watching me and, learn how to kick supreme knowledge, science, and mathematics - according to the teachings of Clarence 13x.

Er, right now, when I retire, only my doozy "RaptorX" deserves the throne. So, you might as well retire and stop stalking me everywhere. You are a stalk illiterate, and you just don't have the supreme wisdom to pull it off. Loool.

That's it for tonight, son. Keep jocking me! Lool

Shalom!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by obailala(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
am educated how e take concern you.....Bros face your book you hear...
Why u go dey embarass ur education bros?...try and be objective in your responses else people go dey confuse about your education undecided
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Mordyb: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014

Who is fooling who?
but why do you still keep listening to that aboki radio when it was clearly stated on the news that no physical cash would be collected only weapons
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
theosuarez: spot on brother, u just nailed it..

It comes with the territory.. u don't see politicians complaining do ya. Any nation's military should have sole monopoly of absolute violence. When u lose that monopoly to BH. It means you can no longer perform your duty of protecting we ungrateful civilians. Do u blame e-warriors for that?
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BraniacX(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao! So you had to write about 500 words of your autobiography, just to answer a simple question, no? Looool.

Anyway, as long as I'm still on nl, I'm the only original Blackman and the throne is mine. And make sure you keep watching me and, learn how to kick supreme knowledge, science, and mathematics - according to the teachings of Clarence 13x.

Er, right now, when I retire, only my doozy "RaptorX" deserves the throne. So, you might as well retire and stop stalking me everywhere. You are a stalk illiterate, and you just don't have the supreme wisdom to pull it off. Loool.

That's it for tonight, son. Keep jocking me! Lool

Shalom!

sit on the throne boy, am cool wif dat.
Sit on the throne, just not too comfortably because as of now, am sitting on you phyno style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Moves To Stop Pensions For Saraki, Others / Okonjo Iweala: Global Prices Of Bread Will Be Affected By Russia-Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.