Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition (846 Views)

NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
The sustained onslaught against the current CAN president, chiefly by opposition element and their sympathizers are not without reasons. Below are the 5 top factors responsible for the vicious attacks:

1. CALLING FOR DESIGNATION OF BOKO HARAM AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

As far back as June 2012,the leader of Nigeria’s Christians called Tuesday on the United States to declare the Islamist group Boko Haram to be terrorists, but a US official said it was more important to address social inequalities. This really got the opposition pissed off because as the world now know, APC and Boko Haram goes hand in hand. Designating one as a terrorist organization simply mean designating the other as same. Please don't as me to prove this.

2. A VOCAL CAN

The Christians body in Nigeria has before the advent of Pa Ayo being a timid, almost muted organization without a voice which sits very well with islamazation agenda of the fanatical Muslim community. But with coming of Pa Ayo, all that has change. CAN now has a say in virtually all national issues so long as it effect the body of Christ in Nigeria. And this isn't funny to a whole lot.

3. A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF THE GEJ ADMINISTRATION

As a leader of a Christian body, am amused how some people will rather prefer Pa Ayo to support say Buhari who supports BK, or Elrufai who ridicule Christ, or Kwankwaso who refused to show empathy to Christians victims of Kano park bomb blast, to Jonathan. And when has been a fan GEJ becomes a crime? But its a case of a friend to my enemy is my enemy

4. A WEALTHY CAN PRESIDENT

Most previous CAN presidents were merely middle income earners who depend on charity from various people including Muslim leaders to run the activities of the Christian body, but that was before the advent of the game changer. This one is not only wealthy but flaunt his wealth at your face and many are sore angry.

5. A PENTESCOSTAL CAN PRESIDENT

Change is something that is difficult to deal with. And Pa Ayo represent not just a change but a paradigm shift as the first Pentecostal CAN president. So when next you hear catholic bishops, or some nairalanders who claim to be christians throw jabs at the reverend gentle man, just nod your head in understanding.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
come again pls
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: come again pls

No dear, 5 rounds should be ok for you

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by pentagonal: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
balderdash how does this hogwash settles, the mystery of the milli dollar and the private jet going on rentals.
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal: balderdash how does this hogwash settles, the mystery of the milli dollar and the private jet going on rentals.

“In as much as I am shocked and distressed by the incident, I wish to appeal to Christians in Nigeria to remember that a war has been waged against the Nigerian Church. This war is being fought on many fronts and this unfortunate incident is another dimension in the assault against the Church.“It is clear that those who manipulated this conspiracy desire to create a schism in the Church. The media hype and the deliberate distortion of information that followed it confirmed that forces that desperately desire to cause division and disunity in the Church are at work. Even the devil knows that a house that is divided cannot stand. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/9-3m-arms-deal-oritsejafor-opens

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by pentagonal: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
naija2dabone:

“In as much as I am shocked and distressed by the incident, I wish to appeal to Christians in Nigeria to remember that a war has been waged against the Nigerian Church. This war is being fought on many fronts and this unfortunate incident is another dimension in the assault against the Church.“It is clear that those who manipulated this conspiracy desire to create a schism in the Church. The media hype and the deliberate distortion of information that followed it confirmed that forces that desperately desire to cause division and disunity in the Church are at work. Even the devil knows that a house that is divided cannot stand. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/9-3m-arms-deal-oritsejafor-opens

still jargons so the conspiracy guys arrange the cash and arms in the can pressy jet. go tell your tales to the catholic guys that pulled out of the bling bling association of charlatans.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

still jargons so the conspiracy guys arrange the cash and arms in the can pressy jet. go tell your tales to the catholic guys that pulled out of the bling bling association of charlatans.

Your problem is the blackman's problem:

learn to READ AND COMPREHEND.

CATHOLIC Church, weekend, described as malicious and misleading, a media report that the Church chided the President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor over the 9.3million arms deal in South Africa
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/9-3m-arms-deal-catholic-bishops-exonerate-oritsejafor/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by pentagonal: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
naija2dabone:

Your problem is the blackman's problem:

learn to READ AND COMPREHEND.

CATHOLIC Church, weekend, described as malicious and misleading, a media report that the Church chided the President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor over the 9.3million arms deal in South Africa
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/9-3m-arms-deal-catholic-bishops-exonerate-oritsejafor/

from same guardian that lies per second billing have you seen olubunmi okogie and Mathew kukah opinions on the jet moving cash. please to come here and sell porkies to me.
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by cellors: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am shocked ! shocked whats wrong with us in this country sef?

Pastor J zay bling bling oritsejafor messed up! he shouldn't even be called a pastor in the first place. u dey here dey talk about wrath!!!
A jet he bought in order to propagate the gospel has now been turned to kabu kabu and arm smuggling jet and you couldn't tell him say hin F%%Ck uo!!!

na church /opposition arrange the cash for inside the plane?
na dey send am to go dey arrange arms??
war ko, nuclear ni!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

from same guardian that lies per second billing have you seen olubunmi okogie and Mathew kukah opinions on the jet moving cash. please to come here and sell porkies to me.

Guardian? cant you read? where did I quote guardian.......bros you fall my hand die!

When did the opinion of these two become evidence based proof.

Bros buy JAMB shap shap!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by slimfit1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will pass on this one but trying to use religion to participate in corruption not good at all.
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by pentagonal: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
naija2dabone:

Guardian? cant you read? where did I quote guardian.......bros you fall my hand die!

When did the opinion of these two become evidence based proof.

Bros buy JAMB shap shap!

shut up bingo!!! made an error meant to write vanguard.. abati stooge guys. if the combination of the IQ of 25 generations of your family tree is added together, it can't still match the intelligence of my shoelace. scamp before I turn on the aggression on you.
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

shut up bingo!!! made an error meant to write vanguard.. abati stooge guys. if the combination of the IQ of 25 generations of your family tree is added together, it can't still match the intelligence of my shoelace. scamp before I turn on the aggression on you.

Good. now that's a good boy - admitting you f up is fine. now learn to say thank your when you are given some good education.

If you have any iota of intelligence in that your skull, we are yet to see it.

So far, you seems more intelligent with your mouth shut up

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by MisterLongman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
naija2dabone:

what does he mean by this statement.... Is he trying to say that any attack against him is an attack on the church community in Nigeria........ He sees himself as the symbol of the christian community in Nigeria
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by pentagonal: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
naija2dabone:

Good. now that's a good boy - admitting you f up is fine. now learn to say thank your when you are given some good education.

If you have any iota of intelligence in that your skull, we are yet to see it.

So far, you seems more intelligent with your mouth shut up

says a clinical certified m0ron weaned on expired goat milk. will you shut up and go get yourself euthanized. you waste of natural selection sired by skhepe drinking dingbat, that killed themselves after realizing the evil they have done by cursing the biosphere with your godforsaken birth.
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

says a clinical certified m0ron weaned on expired goat milk. will you shut up and go get yourself euthanized. [b]you waste of natural selection [/b]sired by skhepe drinking dingbat, that killed themselves after realizing the evil they have done by cursing the biosphere with your godforsaken birth.

Is this your best shot?

How does these Gobbledygook, gibberish mumbo jumbo make you intelligent? Did you make any sense to yourself?

Why is it that most daft being cant stand a simple argument?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by pentagonal: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
naija2dabone:

Is this your best shot?

How does these Gobbledygook, gibberish mumbo jumbo make you intelligent? Did you make any sense to yourself?

Why is it that most daft being cant stand a simple argument?

dingbat shut and quit your fvckery. you epitomise all negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday and how far can uselessness go than what your biography portrays. you have the IQ of a brainless he-goat. how does orisajafuck arm dealings equals blackmail to the christian body in Nigeria give us proof, you keep blabbing like a photosynthetic epileptic patient. we told the doofus the take of the respected catholic body on the issue, he brought out a piece from a renowned lying newspaper. that used photos in Somalia to show the american marines onslaught in chibok. your non functional brain will have been more useful to humanity if it's fitted in papa chike he-goat cranium.
Re: 5 Ways Oritsejafor Incurred The Wrath Of The Opposition by naija2dabone(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

I better shut and quit my fvckery. I epitomise all negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday and how far can uselessness go than what my biography portrays. I have the IQ of a brainless he-goat. my non functional brain will have been more useful to humanity if it's fitted in papa chike he-goat cranium.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari …pays Aregbesola Visit Ahead Of His Wednesday Declaration / The BEST Of Buhari / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.