Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39425 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao..joker!! grin

I eat fish a lot these days. So, I won't mind nice grilled fish, vegetable soup with all kinds of assorted things, and pounded yam. I like the Igbo ogbono and edi ka ikang as well. You can throw jellof and fried rice in there with fried plantain. tongue

that can be arranged as long as you remove edi ka ikang and grill your fish! Grilling sounds like a man's job to me. ain't nobody got time for that cool
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Missy89:
that can be arranged as long as you remove edi ka ikang. wink and grill your fish ! (grilling sounds like a man's job to me)

Shoots self.......I'm done with this world.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Missy89:

that can be arranged as long as you remove edi ka ikang and grill your fish! Grilling sounds like a man's job to me. ain't nobody got time for that cool

Alright, love. tongue

Make it happen! cool
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Subom1(f): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2014
BananaBender:

grin grin grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Subom1: grin grin grin

BananaBender:

I saw what the both of you did there smh. You lot better not go run ya mouths to a chic in the military and who also does martial arts. A chic who does almost everything men do, unlike you pseudo-feminists. A proper "feminist" in ACTION and not via chatting air everywhere. But she stayed true to her roots as a proud black woman, and remained cultured. I'd put my money on her to beat the crap out of the both of you combined, in a fight. grin But she's classy. cool

Missy89, the supremely intelligent and knowledgeable poster - and I'd lie if I were to say I've not learned anything from ya posts on nl. You're among the very few I learn from on nl. A real Queen! I had to log on with my knighted handle just to do this.kiss

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by pickabeau1: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2014
diablos:

Hohohoho grin i must have broken a couple ribs n struck d nerves of a she-male so badly dat d he-she started convulsing n developing epileptic fits grin ur epistle of illiteracy is embedded in ur inherent stu.pidity which was genetically transferred frm ur du.mb transvestite dad...to ur hunchback midget mum...and of which dat cursed diabolical union produced d omen dat became u. Misfits n anomalies like u should be kept in a lab 2 be contained n studied, rather than let loose to constitute a nuisance 2 d general public tongue

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU ARE WICKED OOOOOOO
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Missy89, the supremely intelligent and knowledgeable poster - and I'd lie if I were to say I've not learned anything from ya posts on nl. You're among the very few I learn from on nl. A real Queen! I had to log on with my knighted handle just to do this.kiss

ah thanks! smiley are you saying this so that i would cook your food thou ? grin jk
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Tvegas(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Its not a big deal if a woman cant cook as far as she is ready to learn. If you find a woman with all the qualities you desire but lacks cooking skills,will you throw her away? . I know women who didnt grow up with their parent hence didnt take cooking seriously but had to learn before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Missy89:

ah thanks! smiley are you saying this so that i would cook your food thou ? grin jk

Lmao...nah, you're a sweetheart and I've been trying to tell you time ago. grin I admire you!

Superwoman for you - this defines you! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AphKUK8twg

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by SenatorJames(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:
Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
She can't cook? Then why is she a woman?

You mean to marry someone like this in this century of many assorted foods (both local and international), a lady will not be able to cook? What a great suicide attempt for a man.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by olaeffect(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
olaeffect:

I see this more from the point of view of division of labour. Women still want "responsible men", men that can work hard and take care of his wife and kids.
I am also of the old school that believe that any man that cannot provide for his family is not responsible. So please what will be the woman's contribution to the family?

This issue is a matured issue that is be handled seriously. some ladies expect their husband to go to work make money and still comes home and cook for her and the kids. this is a sacrilege grin.

I am a good cook myself and I cook when my wife is not available, but for me to provide money for food and still cook the food while my wife watch telemondo, is what will never happen!!!

I have a confession. I fried meat yesterday while my wife was watching telemondo.

Please forgive me guys if I have let you down grin

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by kJJFairy(f): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Am sure dis thread is d handiwork of one dumb man dat thinks e is better than women...GROW UP#he4her# lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.