Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70708 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
pouch 2k?they can go nd die with d pouch,nonsense

grin cheesy grin lol.... Chai..... Diz world ehn....
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by damcqute(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2014
madgoat:

I NEED THIS POUCH FREE...
#FRM 1K it TURNED TO 2K
#confusedinfinix #exploitation

me sef i'm confused. 2k is much i swear! what are them chinese people waiting for sef? this pouch should be everywhere in CV by now
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by damcqute(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2014
safas20:
I just broke my zero but I have no worry because its free to repair

looooool
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2014
madgoat:
Plz can someone post a pix of his/charging port (the inside). I tink mine is damaged, looks as if d metal has shifted inside, although it still works. Need to see it so dat i will knw if i av to take it to carlcare before it spoils unexpectedly and i wont be able to charge d fone.
Hi!You can take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2014
damcqute:

me sef i'm confused. 2k is much i swear! what are them chinese people waiting for sef? this pouch should be everywhere in CV by now
don't worry aba made go soon flood market for 200 naira only.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
damcqute:

looooool
my friend using injoo has a broken tourch pad too and called jumia. dey said no repair center he should goto computer village. computer village now said they don't have d spare part. no option than to trow it away...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by thinko: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
safas20:
my friend using injoo has a broken tourch pad too and called jumia. dey said no repair center he should goto computer village. computer village now said they don't have d spare part. no option than to trow it away...
Bloody lie.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
thinko:

Bloody lie.
do u need pictures of the phone to belief? tell me let me upload, and you tell me where to repair it!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by initialize(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Doogee dg310 is #16,000

Thl t6s is #17,000

Other quality phones too are available at cut deal price

Follow my signature
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by thinko: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
safas20:
do u need pictures of the phone to belief? tell me let me upload, and you tell me where to repair it!
Oya post ss
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
here is it, black spot on screen with line broken

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!

Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by thinko: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
safas20:
here is it, black spot on screen with line broken
Falling down cannot break it like dis. Something sharp or hard must have hit it.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sulaicsafas: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
either something hard or something soft . he can it be repaired?. u have no Carl care office
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by thinko: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Camellion
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by thinko: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sulaicsafas:
either something hard or something soft . he can it be repaired?. u have no Carl care office
Bros na office u wan chop:?
Xiomi, jiayu, one plus oneone etc do dey have office? Yet dere products are strong nd durable.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
thinko:
Camellion

Do u mean chameleon?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sulaicsafas:

Im sure it can be repaired at computer village. Let him search well for a repairer.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
madgoat:

Im sure it can be repaired at computer village. Let him search well for a repairer.
there is no place we didn't work to. we are just directed from one shop to another. all saying they don't have the parts. from der I left him and he told me that he went to alaba. but still not able to repair. this is such painful sha...
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
safas20:
there is no place we didn't work to. we are just directed from one shop to another. all saying they don't have the parts. from der I left him and he told me that he went to alaba. but still not able to repair. this is such painful sha...

Where did he buy the fone from?
Maybe he shd take it to the Engineers at SLOT in computer village. Im sure dey would av a solution or know where to repair it.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
madgoat:

Where did he buy the fone from?
Maybe he shd take it to the Engineers at SLOT in computer village. Im sure dey would av a solution or know where to repair it.
that is where I first go, they said they havnt heard of the phone b4 talkless of part to repair
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Believe13: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2014
wetin! the infinix zero flip case is too expensive for 2k. and you are still going to pay 500naira for delivery and only white available. not good at all o!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Believe13:
wetin! the infinix zero flip case is too expensive for 2k. and you are still going to pay 500naira for delivery and only white available. not good at all o!
its 1k at ikeja, microstation building, i bought gold, they also have black

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2014
angry angry angry sad angry angryTHIS IS THE CRAPPIEST FONE EVER! LOST ALL MY FONE CONTACTS MYSTERIOUSLY DIZ MORNING. MY DIALER KEEPS HANGING AND CRASHING, MY FONE CONTACTS WONT LOAD. CANT DO ANYTIN ON THE DIALER OR CONTACTS.... SMMMMHHH
#I WONT ADVISE MY ENEMY TO BUY THIS FONE. ITS THE WORST FONE EVER. angry
I CURSE THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS FONE AND THE PPLE DAT MANUFACTURED IT. angry HOW WILL I LOSE OVER 600 IMPORTANT FONE NUMBERS DUE TO A FONE MALFUNCTION.... SMMHHHHH

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Chimezie250(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
safas20:
its 1k at ikeja, microstation building, i bought gold, they also have black
u re a bloody LIAR which 1k, bought two 4k last week
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Chimezie250(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:
angry angry angry sad angry angryTHIS IS THE CRAPPIEST FONE EVER! LOST ALL MY FONE CONTACTS MYSTERIOUSLY DIZ MORNING. MY DIALER KEEPS HANGING AND CRASHING, MY FONE CONTACTS WONT LOAD. CANT DO ANYTIN ON THE DIALER OR CONTACTS.... SMMMMHHH
#I WONT ADVISE MY ENEMY TO BUY THIS FONE. ITS THE WORST FONE EVER. angry
I CURSE THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS FONE AND THE PPLE DAT MANUFACTURED IT. angry HOW WILL I LOSE OVER 600 IMPORTANT FONE NUMBERS DUE TO A FONE MALFUNCTION.... SMMHHHHH
guy chill I was in same shoe with you had to sell mind
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chimezie250:
guy chill I was in same shoe with you had to sell mind

WHO WILL BUY THE FONE NOW DAT IT HAS PROBLEM.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
PLZ WATS THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM BCOZ I'M ABT TO SMASH DIZ FONE OUT OF ANGER.
ITS SO IRRITATING. UP TILL NOW MY CONTACTS AND DIALER ARE NOT RESPONDING. MY FONE IS NOT ROOTED BY D WAY.

#LOST ALL FONE CONTACTS
#I CANT STORE NEW FONE NUMBERS
#CANT MAKE CALLS, THE DIALER WILL FREEZE AND LATER SAY NOT RESPONDING.
#TRIED RESTORING MY CONTACTS FRM A BACK UP BUT THE CONTACTS WILL FREEZE AND NOT IMPORT. angry angry angry
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:
PLZ WATS THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM BCOZ I'M ABT TO SMASH DIZ FONE OUT OF ANGER.
ITS SO IRRITATING. UP TILL NOW MY CONTACTS AND DIALER ARE NOT RESPONDING. MY FONE IS NOT ROOTED BY D WAY.

#LOST ALL FONE CONTACTS
#I CANT STORE NEW FONE NUMBERS
#CANT MAKE CALLS, THE DIALER WILL FREEZE AND LATER SAY NOT RESPONDING.
#TRIED RESTORING MY CONTACTS FRM A BACK UP BUT THE CONTACTS WILL FREEZE AND NOT IMPORT. angry angry angry

Oga take it easy.... This is rather weird... All the complaints so far have been hardware related, so this your issue is a new one..... You don't usually save your contacts with your email accounts ? Cos normally your contacts should be synced online already..., so that anytime you switch devices or format your current device, as soon as you register your email address your contacts will sync and they'll reappear on your phone..... If you did that all your contacts would be readily available to you....

About the freezing dialer try performing a Factory reset...

Sorry about your contacts.... If you ask me na to throway that phone sure pass
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:

Oga take it easy.... This is rather weird... All the complaints so far have been hardware related, so this your issue is a new one..... You don't usually save your contacts with your email accounts ? Cos normally your contacts should be synced online already..., so that anytime you switch devices or format your current device, as soon as you register your email address your contacts will sync and they'll reappear on your phone..... If you did that all your contacts would be readily available to you....

About the freezing dialer try performing a Factory reset...

Sorry about your contacts.... If you ask me na to throway that phone sure pass

I av always used my email acct for my contacts bcoz of d sync feature.
Wat im saying is dat my contacts are not comin up at all. All contacts: fone, emails and sim. Its weird and very annoying.

Let me factory reset now. I just hate d fact dat i will lose all my apps and av to redownload dem.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
just walking by....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.